• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
Your turn. No hiding of embarrassing stats allowed.
hmm let's see. I started on s2 and I don't play a lot of ranked

Season 2:
iRM4S1CrgSutF.PNG

Season 3:

Season 4:

I remember I did really bad on season 2 as it was ending. like, lost 5 games in a row or something. season 3 was pretty kind to me, while season 4 so far is been shit. I think I'm below even on both ranked teams and solo queue, which is pretty shitty since I had like 64% winrate in s3 on over a 100 games.

also I'm learning the hard way the truth that killing supports right now is not a valid way of winning the game. mostly because supports are now really hard to kill. so now I feel playing mid is a lot less about playmaking and getting picks for your team and more about good teamfighting and winning your lane, which I've been fairly decent at but eh.

Subtle

I'm so confused right now. Ashe isn't really viable anymore, Voli top gets countered by too many common tops, my Riven is just bad, and I don't even want to try sona mid. I hate the current meta picks. I know who the strongest are currently it's just I don't own any of them

I'm so confused right now. Ashe isn't really viable anymore, Voli top gets countered by too many common tops, my Riven is just bad, and I don't even want to try sona mid. I hate the current meta picks. I know who the strongest are currently it's just I don't own any of them

You can't really go wrong with Fizz.

garath

I'll bite.

Didn't play season 1.

Season 2

Season 3

My Elise win rate is embarrassing lol. I had some serious internet issues for a couple months that forced me to stop playing ranked. It was VERY difficult to play Elise when spells just wouldn't fire. Started trying to play other champs again but just didn't work. Overall went from about 12 games over to 50% winrate. Was very rough. Just stopped playing ranked entirely.

Season 4

Only played 4 games so far heh. Jinx loss made me so sad. Huge huge throw.

drawkcaB

Ok, now that's a really cool way to tease something.

Now I wanna see Riot tease something in a Dunkey video.

Yeah, that's a neat way to advertise a champ.

bgbball31 said:
Anyways, on the support talk, I use Karma to pretty great effect there. Generally I always win lane because of the empowered q hitting like a truck early (and a doran's ring start), and it is decently hard to gank because of the speed up and root. No sustain, but Leona, Thresh, nor Annie have that either. No hard engage, but R-E and a talisman give a lot of chase and disengage. After ss/aegis/talisman, I'll normally pick up a liandry's as my offensive item since q already gives a slow.

I'm now into game 42 of my 60 game support marathon and the last two were with Karma. Once you get your 3rd point into Q, it does indeed hit like a truck, with or without R. First game was rough and I couldn't get anything going with my Sivir (who might be my least favorite ADC champion to duo with) but the second game with Varus was a stomp.

Although I've only tried her twice, I compare her to Zyra with certain trade-offs. She's more dynamic because lots of her kit can be used offensively or defensively and I feel better about her in the late game because ult'ed-E is amazing with Q and W providing follow-up peel. That said, her laning is weaker because the root on her W isn't instant and those two seconds allow the target to reposition more favorably. It's difficult to catch a target out of position with her. Because of that she's less independent that Zyra, your laner has to follow-up to ensure the trade is good, as opposed to Zyra who can catch out of position, Q-W-AA and back off before the retaliation comes out. I've won lanes by myself as Zyra. Right now I don't see myself doing that with Karma at anywhere near the same frequency.

bgbball31

Although I've only tried her twice, I compare her to Zyra with certain trade-offs. She's more dynamic because lots of her kit can be used offensively or defensively and I feel better about her in the late game because ult'ed-E is amazing with Q and W providing follow-up peel. That said, her laning is weaker because the root on her W isn't instant and those two seconds allow the target to reposition more favorably. It's difficult to catch a target out of position with her. Because of that she's less independent that Zyra, your laner has to follow-up to ensure the trade is good, as opposed to Zyra who can catch out of position, Q-W-AA and back off before the retaliation comes out. I've won lanes by myself as Zyra. Right now I don't see myself doing that with Karma at anywhere near the same frequency.

I haven't played Zyra as a support since she was nerfed, so maybe I need to try her again.

But as for Karma, many times in lane I have taken first blood almost by myself, even in sustain lanes like Sona or Soraka. Hit the first R-Q, harass with q/aa's until you hit level 2, and then q-ignite and aa, sometimes a flash is needed to finish it, but most of the time just the ignite gets it done. I'm sure that other supports can do that better, but so many people are used to playing against the others that Karma surprises them a bit. Works for me, at least.

brian!

season 1

Ashe
2 8/game 4/game 11.5/game 142/game
Zilean
2 4/game 2.5/game 5.5/game 64.5/game
Caitlyn
1 6/game 2/game 12/game 113/game

season 2

Graves
3 5.7/game 0.7/game 3.3/game 137.7/game
Cho'Gath
1 19/game 5/game 5/game 201/game
Corki
1 11/game 2/game 7/game 176/game

season 3z

i dunno how to get most played champs on screen

brian!

o shit the screenshot revolution is coming

season 1

p4HybT5.png

season 2

C7hsRrU.png

season 3

PvDjb7u.png

2 of my top 3 total losses are also on ez and lulu nd I have 100% winrate on 10 champz and 0% winrate on 6 champs. I'm 0-4 w/ ahri just to spite kiunch
i played 31 champs in runked last season, seven in season 2, and exactly 3 in season 1

zkylon

zkylewd
wow, 42 champions. that's almost as many as I have total lol.

I've played 22 different champions on s3 (the one I played most ranked on). 11 of them mids, 6 supports, 4 adcs, 3 tops, 0 times jungle. there's some overalapping, like I played annie as both mid and support or lizzy top too.

Edwardo

So is anyone else lagging? I just lost 17 LP because of it :(

Uh I disconnected during the loading screen and it wouldnt let me reconnect without an error message. I restarted my computer and it looks like the game never happened. I've been getting some lag spikes too, but nothing too terrible.

DeadNames

Banned
Yep. Just lost a huge teamfight at the end because I couldn't use any skills on Akali and no one could do anything while a Tryn just auto-attacked us all to death.

Yeah, I was pretty fed on Wukong jungle (despite our Trist being 0/5) and we lost because I couldn't even move.

Blizzard

Banned
Holy shit, this lag.
Yeah, I lost a really sad game (we had 2 inhibitors down and good map position, but died due to people walking alone into unwarded map areas with heavy enemy CC...I was begging them to wait for the group but I should presumably blame myself since I wasn't there to try to save them).

Then the next game we were all mid, and I started lagging like crazy, freezing for seconds at a time. Then right before the nexus exploded I froze completely. One of the enemies was saying to report us all for DDOS'ing but surely they could tell it was affecting some of us too. :(

drawkcaB

Eww Karma support.

PS: Some of you guys have a remarkable ability at not dying.

I haven't played her at any other position so I can't judge whether or not she's better mid or top, but she's at least on top of the list of "off-supports". In a world where Annie support is a thing, Karma support is straight up legit.

bgbball31 said:
haven't played Zyra as a support since she was nerfed, so maybe I need to try her again.

But as for Karma, many times in lane I have taken first blood almost by myself, even in sustain lanes like Sona or Soraka. Hit the first R-Q, harass with q/aa's until you hit level 2, and then q-ignite and aa, sometimes a flash is needed to finish it, but most of the time just the ignite gets it done. I'm sure that other supports can do that better, but so many people are used to playing against the others that Karma surprises them a bit. Works for me, at least.

Zyra is still good, like, really good. The small changes they made to her W range and the responsiveness of planting seeds made up for some of the nerfs. It's hard for a champion with a pass through line AoE snare, significant free damage and 575 AA range to be actually bad.

I'll try out ignite with Karma. That might so the trick. There's a few times I could have secured a kill if I just had a bit more damage, but I think that had more to do with me holding back until I feel more comfortable with her than having exhaust.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom