• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's getting retuned by Vesh, no specifics on it yet. I fear he might go too ham with tuning her more torwards a DPS AP bruiser and just forcing her out of mid lane. It's why I didn't even bother buying the new skin yet, I'm not buying skins for champons that I'm never playing anymore.

She's getting retuned by Vesh, no specifics on it yet. I fear he might go too ham with tuning her more torwards a DPS AP bruiser and just forcing her out of mid lane. It's why I didn't even bother buying the new skin yet, I'm not buying skins for champons that I'm never playing anymore.

yeah I saw that, it'll be a long way off though.

I'm ok if that's what he does. I play any champion and every lane, so I couldn't care less what her role is changed to as long as she still feels like Diana and is actually good. If it means top or jungle Diana get better, awesome. I preferred playing her there anyway.

I just wish in the mean time they'd give her some compensatory buffs to her skills so she's at least somewhat viable.

yo i never realised how HUGE korea is

uMoFuXD.png

or maybe they just like playing ranked
yo how you keep the russians out

Also, I read Yasuo's wiki but I'm still confused. What works well to counter him as a melee? The longrange Q is so fast it's hard to dodge, and any sort of melee trades seem to result in a knockup and huge slow, like half of Nasus slow, enough that you cannot chase.

The wiki also seems to indicate his dash has no cost whatsoever -- can he do unlimited dashes as long as he has undashed targets? Or does it use flow?
Yorick doesn't give two shits about Yasuo (remember: don't build Tear). Yasuo isn't too good for top lane though given the number of disadvantageous match-ups he'll run into with common picks, but the likes of Riven, Darius and probably Fiora ought to do well against him too given their stronger early game. You're right about Trundle having a difficult time reaching him even with his better dueling potential, so don't feel too bad about it. If you want a ranged champion for top, just go for the typical anti-melee's as such Elise, Karma and Quinn for example.

Jungle Nautilus feels pretty good right now, though still vulnerable to very early counterjungles.

Am I the only one getting annoyed when I have to spend prolonged times in lane? Our Khaz went from top to bot for like 5 minutes forcing me to defend. Come on, I have conservation stacks begging to be spent.

Leona: Varus (me) why so aggressive? Play defensively. We nearly kill Taric for FB, except he just escapes. Ask why she didn't ignite; I'm saving it for Sivir.

This is AP runes/4 points in the defence tree Leona.

Riot... please...

Newt

Leona: Varus (me) why so aggressive? Play defensively. We nearly kill Taric for FB, except he just escapes. Ask why she didn't ignite; I'm saving it for Sivir.

This is AP runes/4 points in the defence tree Leona.

Riot... please...
Division?

Na or Eu?

Did he go AP? I've seen a Leona go AP once. At one point, once she got onto the enemy ADC, they blew up from her ulti.

Nah, just AP runes. Her scaling isn't even that great and R is really good at finishing off targets at least.
Division?

Na or Eu?

Caitlin's Silver Shitters, EUW.
Do must supports nowadays take exhaust or ignite?
That kill isn't going to secure itself. Ignite or GTFO.

Guesong

Welp, lost my first game for my gold promos.

Most toxic Tristana first pick of my laif.

I didn't do half bad for a kind-of-first-time mid as Heimer though. But I had Ziggs opposing me.

Fuck that yordle. Spam everything, get all the last hits, and force your lane adversary to stay in his lane if he doesn't want to see his towers get vaporised. Couldn't go help anyone. The most I could do is hold it off with my turrets, but as soon as I dared to leave my lane 20 minutes later? Bam, we're down to our tier 3 mid. fiebwofbewiuewi ff

EDIT : Now that I think about it, it was also partially my bad for picking Heimer. I did well all things considered, but Heimer is a champion that you must know with absolute certainty that your team will be there in teamfights and in the fray ahead of you so he can just donger around. And as luck would have it, I was with teammates that ran from 4v3 fights. Oh well.

Man I can't wait to see those Battlecast skins.

If they're as good as Viktor's skin, they'll be something worth talking about.

edit:

well this might be cool. let's see what happens...

asek.jpg

Nev

Banned
Kassadin VU as well.
Why don't they remove him from the game altogether? I mean, he's a jumping cancer, and he doesn't look that terrible anyways, give Malzahar the VU instead. Wait, what about making Taric, Karthus, Mordekaiser, Sion, Singed, Zilean etc look like they belong in the same game and not in a level 50-55 vanilla World of Warcraft instance? Nah, better waste the $600m on slutty skins.

Newt

Why don't they remove him from the game altogether? I mean, he's a jumping cancer, and he doesn't look that terrible anyways, give Malzahar the VU instead. Wait, what about making Taric, Karthus, Mordekaiser, Sion, Singed, Zilean etc look like they belong in the same game and not in a level 50-55 vanilla World of Warcraft instance? Nah, better waste the $600m on slutty skins.
Nev delivers once again. Perfect avatar too, I can imagine Karma saying all of that.

DeadNames

Banned

Are you serious right now?

Kassadin looks god-damn awful, lol. But yeah, Riot said they wanted to give champs VUs every month this year.

zkylon

zkylewd
wat?

jarvan's face looks off.

wow that's pretty cool

are those the new splash arts? jarvan's breastplace looks different

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom