• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzard

Banned
Not support Lulu is insanely strong right now. Been playing her a lot top and mid. There is almost no answer for it.
What changed? Riot specifically nerfed her at least twice, possibly 3 times, to stop people from playing her mid or top. Some people used to play her mid, and soda cop used to play her with attack speed top.

Also, I read Yasuo's wiki but I'm still confused. What works well to counter him as a melee? The longrange Q is so fast it's hard to dodge, and any sort of melee trades seem to result in a knockup and huge slow, like half of Nasus slow, enough that you cannot chase.

The wiki also seems to indicate his dash has no cost whatsoever -- can he do unlimited dashes as long as he has undashed targets? Or does it use flow?

BoRK and Wits are really nice on top Lulu.

What changed? Riot specifically nerfed her at least twice, possibly 3 times, to stop people from playing her mid or top. Some people used to play her mid, and soda cop used to play her with attack speed top.

Also, I read Yasuo's wiki but I'm still confused. What works well to counter him as a melee? The longrange Q is so fast it's hard to dodge, and any sort of melee trades seem to result in a knockup and huge slow, like half of Nasus slow, enough that you cannot chase.

The wiki also seems to indicate his dash has no cost whatsoever -- can he do unlimited dashes as long as he has undashed targets? Or does it use flow?

Lane bullies that scale well stomps Yasuo in lane, eg Riven. Jax is heavy on skill matchup since Yasuo has the advantage of being manaless.

Yasuo can only dash to targets once every 6-10 seconds depending on the level of E. Unfortunately IIRC enemies can't see the markers so there's not much counterplay to his dashes.

Blizzard

Banned
BoRK and Wits are really nice on top Lulu.

Lane bullies that scale well stomps Yasuo in lane, eg Riven. Jax is heavy on skill matchup since Yasuo has the advantage of being manaless.

Yasuo can only dash to targets once every 6-10 seconds depending on the level of E. Unfortunately IIRC enemies can't see the markers so there's not much counterplay to his dashes.
If he didn't have shield during ult, or if the dash had any sort of cost or cooldown that would be nice. Or yeah, if you could see the markers.

As it stands now there appeared to be a heavy slow on the knockup (though I'm told there is no slow, so I'm just crazy/lagging/misinterpreting the knockup). Or a slow on the Q? Either way, getting poked by Q or an attack, then having Yasuo escape by backdashing through a minion seems a bit unavoidable.

And for the dash cooldown, it LOOKS like he can simply keep doing it to any non-dashed enemy, so he can do a big chain through several minions or champions.

Just had my Cait rush LW.

me: What are you doing?
cait: It's for Leona.

Yes, that's right, your job is to itemise for the tank who hasn't even bought any armour yet.

*fixes up noose*

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Just had my Cait rush LW.

me: What are you doing?
cait: It's for Leona.

Yes, that's right, your job is to itemise for the tank who hasn't even bought any armour yet.

*fixes up noose*
Leona doesn't have to build armor to have lots of it, but the penetration of LW isn't really valuable without high attack damage to take advantage of it.

Zynx

After seeing Evelynn played in LCS, I decided to give her another shot, and it worked surprisingly well (at least in that one game). Totally changed up the items I built on her, and even runes/masteries too. I used to brush off building AD, since the AD/AP ratios were roughly the same and AD costs twice as much as AP, but that's not the case with runes and masteries, and starting AD there helps a lot. And AD helps your autos too. It also helped that I finally bit the bullet to buy a few tier 3 runes even though their changes still haven't been unveiled.

I still don't like the Q missile speed nerf, you have to get a lot closer than before to hit- the 500 range isn't even relevant most of the time anymore, but you can still deal a substantial amount of damage if you get really, really close. I would even prefer a small range nerf while keeping the original missile speed. Or perhaps a similar change to Lucian's Q "QoL" change that turned it from crap to awesome? I mean, we can't manually target the damn ability.

I tried building elder lizard/lucidity boots/hextech gunblade, and the latter did seem to provide quite a bit of damage. Now if the Q was given the hidden, unintuitive, and ridiculous Ahri foxfire treatment (a multi-target spell being treated as single-target for spellvamp and such), that'd be awesome for this build.

I wish riot simply reverted the nerfs to supports that they justified with the "supports have more gold and will build ap now", it might help bring some of them back to the fore - especially Sona's base ability values. It's almost not even worth leveling W now, the heal/mana cost ratio improves only slightly.

Edwardo

instalock tryndamere, gg

Trust.

If he didn't have shield during ult, or if the dash had any sort of cost or cooldown that would be nice. Or yeah, if you could see the markers.

As it stands now there appeared to be a heavy slow on the knockup (though I'm told there is no slow, so I'm just crazy/lagging/misinterpreting the knockup). Or a slow on the Q? Either way, getting poked by Q or an attack, then having Yasuo escape by backdashing through a minion seems a bit unavoidable.

And for the dash cooldown, it LOOKS like he can simply keep doing it to any non-dashed enemy, so he can do a big chain through several minions or champions.

Half a second CD on the dash itself. Long CD on dashing to an enemy that you already dashed to.

No slow on his abilities, maybe redbuff?

For melee against him.. I'd imagine riven giving him trouble. I went even against a jax but he was a pain after. Trynd could be trouble after he gets his ult.

ALN1031

Trust.

Half a second CD on the dash itself. Long CD on dashing to an enemy that you already dashed to.

For melee against him.. I'd imagine riven giving him trouble. I went even against a mac but he was a pain after. Trynd could be trouble after he gets his ult.

Jax counters him pretty hard in a straight 1 v 1, I believe.

Blizzard

Banned

For melee against him.. I'd imagine riven giving him trouble. I went even against a jax but he was a pain after. Trynd could be trouble after he gets his ult.
It sounds like melee with gap closer and sustain would be the main issue then...I tried Trundle twice in a row against Yasuo (I want to check if it was the same player, but lolking is down) and did really badly...not because I couldn't win 1v1 (I even killed him when I managed to actually catch him away from minions), but because it was nearly impossible to get to him without leaving him minions to block movement/dash to/tanking the entire minion wave of damage/getting knocked in the air so I couldn't chase.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

brian!

whoa that website is pretty nice
going through it, it feels a little out of wack tho

its definitely better for me to imagine a person's particular process than to have a big mash of population coming at me

Ferga

I just had a jungle hecarim duo dragon after his first red. I go get a successful gank at 8minutes in at bot and go to drag and it's just gone.

Caught me by surprise.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
the winrate by game length on that lolbuilder site is interesting. skarner midgame heavy dip but early and late p. good.

I'm really surprised Jinx' win rate takes a MASSIVE dive lategame, while Ashe is very similar to Vayne except with a higher early win rate.

Kassadin is just lol

Boken

Banned
yo i never realised how HUGE korea is

uMoFuXD.png

or maybe they just like playing ranked

So I played Diana again last night, got the skin so needed to play my waifu again.

Hadn't played her since a little while after the last round of nerfs dumpstered her, but I wanted to try out the skin and the new Spectral Wraith on her.

She just does like no damage and she's so squishy now too. They did such a ridiculous number on her. They really need to buff her in some form. I never felt like I was able to do damage.

Even with a fully stacked Spectral Wraith, Sorc's shoes and some components of Seeker's, I couldn't burst down a 40% HP Lucian before he got away. Yeah, I got his flash, but it's just insane how little damage she does.

I was running an attack speed, armour, AP and magic pen build on her for fast clears and damage, and she still clears really quickly and she's very safe, but her damage is piss poor. The shield nerf sucks too.

She honestly needs a numbers buff on her Q, W (shield numbers, not damage) and her passive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom