• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

garath

I'm almost out of the AMEX 10k rp :( Down to 1800.

I don't want to spend more money on the game... but heartseeker Ashe......

I was reading the blog post about Riot not going to use patents offensively, and I didn't know Riot was going to move to a campus (Spring 2015). Apparently they agreed to rent all this "Element LA" campus, the place looks amazing. I'm kind of jealous for the people that is going to work there, the place certainly looks really cool.

And dodging doesn't affect your MMR, right? I think I read that in this thread. (Mobile, I can't really search it right now). I was duoing with a friend yesterday and the first pick went all "mid fuckers" and some other insults, we asked him why did he have to insult "to insult you, of course" and insta locked Ryze, we dodged.

Blizzard

Banned
Angry people are just getting weird now.

Our mid laner started raging very quickly after dying several times (and still pushing to the enemy tower with no wards and continuing to die even after that point). They then spent most of the rest of the game constantly trying to get everyone to surrender, give up, saying the game was over, saying they were a college student with a day off and they don't care, etc. Why play ranked in that situation if you don't care, who knows.

Anyway, the top laner started out by being nice, but then just transitioned into this weird, almost sexual tension situation. They started telling the mid laner to read Atlas Shrugged and become a "real man". Mid laner said they were more of a man than top laner would ever be, they're just frustrated. I reacted in horror and top laner then said the only explanation was that I have not read Atlas Shrugged in its entirety, or maybe I read an abridged edition. They said they would give me $10,000 if I could logically disprove her philosophy.

All in all, the only thing we were missing was fedoras on the champions.

garath

I wish I didn't use all mine back when mystery skins came out.

Lol. I think I bought one mystery skin. I think it was Bandit Sivir or something.

I bought a few big things. Like the Yasuo release bundle, Officer Vi, etc. I think I bought some rune pages too. Don't remember. Seemed to go so fast.

Newt

Angry people are just getting weird now.

Our mid laner started raging very quickly after dying several times (and still pushing to the enemy tower with no wards and continuing to die even after that point). They then spent most of the rest of the game constantly trying to get everyone to surrender, give up, saying the game was over, saying they were a college student with a day off and they don't care, etc. Why play ranked in that situation if you don't care, who knows.

Anyway, the top laner started out by being nice, but then just transitioned into this weird, almost sexual tension situation. They started telling the mid laner to read Atlas Shrugged and become a "real man". Mid laner said they were more of a man than top laner would ever be, they're just frustrated. I reacted in horror and top laner then said the only explanation was that I have not read Atlas Shrugged in its entirety, or maybe I read an abridged edition. They said they would give me $10,000 if I could logically disprove her philosophy.

All in all, the only thing we were missing was fedoras on the champions.
Plot twist: there was a Mafia Miss Fortune in the game.

Lol. I think I bought one mystery skin. I think it was Bandit Sivir or something.

I bought a few big things. Like the Yasuo release bundle, Officer Vi, etc. I think I bought some rune pages too. Don't remember. Seemed to go so fast.
Bandit Sivir :p.

Blizzard

Banned
Well, did you read all of Atlas Shrugged?
I thought I did (and disliked it and thought it was depressing)...but that was probably 5-10 years ago, so I can't logically PROVE that it happened, or that it wasn't an abridged version, or that I didn't skip some pages!

I guess Renekton was right after all.

garath

Was cleaning off my desk and I found PAX codes for full metal rammus and riot graves. I already used them in NA but any of my GAF brothers from another region are more than welcome to try them out. Not sure if they expired but I know they haven't been used anywhere but NA so far.

Quote the post to see it

I thought I did (and disliked it and thought it was depressing)...but that was probably 5-10 years ago, so I can't logically PROVE that it happened, or that it wasn't an abridged version, or that I didn't skip some pages!

I guess Renekton was right after all.

Things Renekton says:

"Nasus cannot escape me forever!"
"The jaws of death approach!"
"You should read Atlas Shrugged, I think there's an underlying philosophy on display there that's inherently applicable to our socio-economic FUCK NASUS BLARRRGH!"

ALN1031

Met some of the nicest people I have met in League yesterday. Dayum, we joked around a lot in game and even with the other team. Just awesome. You may find a lot more ragers than nice people, but then when you meet the nice people, does it ever feel epic.

Myz

Neo Member
Attempting to learn some other roles besides jungle, come hang out and give me pointers :) Im also giving away titles such as AC4, splintercell blacklist and batman arkam origins every 50 followers!

twitch.tv/themyzzzz

@themyzzzz

zkylon

zkylewd
been trying to attack move for a while yesterday against bots but couldn't really get the hang of it. mapped it to a and I was basically clicking where to move and spamming a to get autos off, but I dunno, feels weird to me, but I don't really play ad carry so eh

can't imagine what's playing draven like with this

how do you guys do it?

Newt

been trying to attack move for a while yesterday against bots but couldn't really get the hang of it. mapped it to a and I was basically clicking where to move and spamming a to get autos off, but I dunno, feels weird to me, but I don't really play ad carry so eh

can't imagine what's playing draven like with this

how do you guys do it?
You use both, I right click as well as attack move. For fights I usually attack move only.

Nekofrog

Banned
League of Legends |OT6| WUKONG'S PARAGONS
League of Legends |OT6| Mai Waifu is Urgot
League of Legends |OT6| Corki > Draven
League of Legends |OT6| We Long for Worzee Oponnens

ALN1031

League of Legends |OT6| Corki > Draven

OgKZcEP.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom