• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not keep the attack speed, which is what people would want to begin with, but still lower the price or change the recipe?
Because just attack speed else without any other stat on top of it will never be good for the type of champ this item is meant for - marksmen.

Price isn't exactly the problem, the item is gold efficient, the thing is buying 2400 gold worth of attack speed with a meh passive that is only useful on 4 champs will just never be a good idea. Runaan's doesn't scale your damage, it just spreads it around and most of the time if the enemy team is playing properly you'll not be in range to actually hit people with the secondary bolts.

Moodmon

Neo Member
Been on Gaf for about year and a half. Not made 60 posts yet, not been tempted to have an avatar yet. Until now. Did someone say something about sending a message?

Although I think the message is going to be "HELP" when an actual Draven turns up at my front door to cash in his adoration stacks.

Newt

Been on Gaf for about year and a half. Not made 60 posts yet, not been tempted to have an avatar yet. Until now. Did someone say something about sending a message?

Although I think the message is going to be "HELP" when an actual Draven turns up at my front door to cash in his adoration stacks.
This has got to stop now. You people cannot make this a thing.

zkylon

zkylewd
tried the damned attack move against humans and worked pretty well against an elise, tho I was scared I was gonna start shooting her spideys

what key do you use newt?

Newt

tried the damned attack move against humans and worked pretty well against an elise, tho I was scared I was gonna start shooting her spideys

I use A. I have it set to attack move click though, not attack move.

Tizoc

Shyvanna can easily be handled and she's not THAT strong. Nidalee on the other hand can single-handedly win games with good spears (still) and Kayle is much more annoying for melee's than Dragon Lady.

I know it's on the recommended items list, but don't go for Sunfire Cape. If you want a damage item, buy something proper and Garen's E is already sufficient for basic minion wave clear. If you want your first armor item, you already have Randuin's Omen to cover the same type of defensive stats (only with more bang for buck). If you want a second armor item for late game, you could go Atmas if you're purchasing Warmog's later on for certain (or have done so already), or Thornmail for damage that isn't absolutely pitiful once enemy champions start hitting you with auto-attacks.

Hell, ignore Sunfire Cape on anyone. Most players use it as a crutch due to their stubborn old ways so don't pay attention to them.

OK thanks I'll make note of this and test stuff out.

I actually had a recent match where I made the Sunfire Cape 2nd, did OK in covering a lane but sadly I neglected to go to the other lanes and help in destroying their turrets.

Got lots of kills, but was killed most in the early minutes of the match.

At any rate, gonna use this guide to test stuff out as well:
http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/garen-dunk-scrubs-and-acquire-elo-atlas-s4-351733

I'd say if there's one reason i want to go back to playing one more match is simply to test out my build ideas.
...and go all DAMACIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! on unsuspecting players from bushes >=3

Nev

Banned
What's wrong with Corki? tbh I found him more interesting than any other adc I've tried.

Too many skillshots per second. Average ADC users just want the game to do autoattacks for them, maybe use one spell now and then, but actually aiming by themselves? In Lol? Come on.
If autoattacks in this game were skillshots (as they should), ADC would be the least played role in the game. I would laugh my ass off at these fucking Vayne trash players who think they're any good at playing videogames.

Newt

Too many skillshots per second. Average ADC users just want the game to do autoattacks for them, maybe use one spell now and then, but actually aiming by themselves? In Lol? Come on.
If autoattacks in this game were skillshots (as they should), ADC would be the least played role in the game. I would laugh my ass off at these fucking Vayne trash players who think they're any good at playing videogames.
I don't hate Ezreal though.

zkylon

zkylewd
new corki is actually pretty alright

I mean he's still a mess of a kit but at least he's less dumb than before and he's actually pretty weak right now

they should really give him the yi treatement, get rid of the true damage, magic damage, armor shred and just make him more straightforward.

that way he won't have to be overtuned and if you like him you like him and it won't be a matter of playing him whenever his numbers go bad like in worlds

Fuzzery

Most pros use a mousebind for attack move, but some are switching off of it. It makes your CSing a lot better, but if you get into the habit of using it in fights too much, you can get tricked up by elise or people dropping wards randomly. That's why doublelift manually clicks everything now
In that one riven outplay video faker has, he drops a ward to stop AAs

Newt

Finally got the right team comp that I could actually use Quinn against. I've been wanting to play Quinn in ranked forever. The latter half of the game was just me split pushing though... Also, less kills than Ach, lol.
LGPQVcd.png

Moodmon

Neo Member
How does attack move work for improving CS? I assume it is the thing where you press A then click and it...well, attack moves. I normally use it when backing off, but how do you use it to maximize CS?

What's wrong with Corki? tbh I found him more interesting than any other adc I've tried.

In the current meta? He doesn't take towers fast enough to be considered a proper "early game" champion, and falls off too fast to be a late game hyper carry. He has to get too close to turrets in sieges. His mustache is dumb.

Two sunfire capes: it's about sending a message.
Maybe he wanted to give people like me an ulcer.

For further negativity: fuck Corki. Lamest of all lame ducks.

He's an obnoxious little cockroach both in character design and in play style whenever he's competitive. On the bright side, he did put Vayne players in their place.

His mustache is dumb.
That's not a moustache. In his old splash that thing grew out of his nostrils.

Type2

I'm loving the Corki hate.

Don't even think about doing it.
Corki is an artistic masterpiece. His kit needs a barrel roll though. It should reflect all auto attacks and increase his attack speed like jinxs gun taking the place of his e. His q should be an untradable instant again and his w should be a reset. His r should shoot the moustache off Draven.

My work here is done.

Mothman91

Corki is an artistic masterpiece. His kit needs a barrel roll though. It should reflect all auto attacks and increase his attack speed like jinxs gun taking the place of his e. His q should be an untradable instant again and his w should be a reset. His r should shoot the moustache off Draven.

My work here is done.

*tear*

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
League of Legends |OT6| How do we play game again?

Subtle

So with corki you start boots+pots, rush manamune, then runaans, triforce, void staff (mpen for abilities), and last whisper. Sound good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom