• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leezard

I just experienced an amazing game. We had a back and forth game where they got baron => they got aced, we tried to push => we got aced. Our team was really negative and everyone except me and Draven wanted to give up.

Then Draven 1v5'd their team. Not all 5 at once, but they were at least 2 people at him all the time. He got a penta kill and the enemy team surrendered immediately. Not a single person of our team was near Draven, as he was split pushing bot lane. It's one of those games you really wish you replays were in.

To be fair, he gains other cooler stuff for it. Doesn't really need the ult to outright murder someone.
Yeah, I wasn't saying he should be getting all of those changes while still retaining his current ultimate, even if I'm going to miss it. It amused me greatly that you could melt any squishy from afar with a short cooldown come late game.

I like how the writer is pretending that Trundle is now a 'counter-pick' to Mundo after that one match from sOAZ (where Mundo's team gave Trundle first blood when their invade backfired), even though it's the other way around. Never mind said writer also conveniently ignoring that all pro players but Darien have been building Trundle in such a way that their general itemization does not suit his strengths. Until he also aped the "BoRK rush into Sunfire Cape' bad habit against SHC this week.

There's also the matter of Trundle's ultimate having a peculiar interaction with skills like Leona's W. Subjugate will have more of an effect on these skills after their defensive buffs expire, so in Leona's case her resists will temporarily be in the negatives if you time it right.

ALN1031

VXk7jdI.png

that "win" last step is a little suspect

that's what happened in my last game.

50 minute loss. 14/4/16 on Cait. Vayne really didn't do shit though. We lost top lane apparently and kept getting backdoored by rengar, who eventually backdoored the nexus.

idk. I kicked ass.

ALN1031

I guess I should have put in some context. This is a spinner made by CLG's coach, Montecristo, which he says is how he chooses what to tell CLG before their games. In CLG's game today, CLG was supposed to have the ADC split push solo.

that's what happened in my last game.

50 minute loss. 14/4/16 on Cait. Vayne really didn't do shit though. We lost top lane apparently and kept getting backdoored by rengar, who eventually backdoored the nexus.

idk. I kicked ass.

immediately followed by a 9/2/3 jungle Jayce loss which was 4v5 for the last 15 minutes because the ADC dc'd and the team decided to surrender.

okay.jpg

Alright, I'm convinced Morde is sleeper OP right now.

I've beaten two good Renektons and three Rivens top/mid.

All you need is 9/21/0, dorans and pot start, AP quints, rush revolver, you don't lose lane. Just need to ward from ganks.

Even if they build a fuckload of MR, you can get Sorcs, Abyssal, or Void because Morde scales with all of them really well. Even Torment works well against super tanks like Rene.

I seriously stomped every lane so far with this build.

Type2

All you need is 9/21/0, dorans and pot start, AP quints, rush revolver, you don't lose lane. Just need to ward from ganks.

Even if they build a fuckload of MR, you can get Sorcs, Abyssal, or Void because Morde scales with all of them really well. Even Torment works well against super tanks like Rene.

I think mord is pretty damn good. He also handles 2v1 s well.

zkylon

zkylewd

I played against a plat morde with syndra. I played the early levels pretty bad but one vi gank and I got first blood on him and just destroyed him in lane afterwards, getting 2 solo kills and cs lead. roamed a bit and he got my turret pretty fast but by then the game was already won and he was useless

he managed to kill me 1v1 after I got baited really hard by our vi (she pings morde then decides to do wraiths instead while I'm already fighting him) but that's about all he did.

I don't think he's too bad but it's too easy for this to happen to him

zkylon

zkylewd
You don't want to take him against someone like Syndra. I'm talking about using him as an AP anti-bruiser.

I don't remember if he went first or I did but yea it's not a good matchup for him. but what I mean is that his biggest issue hasn't really changed

he's just so very easy to punish

Just had an awesome Poppy game.

I had an horrible start: was 0/4 and was 3 levels under everyone else on the board.

Then nothing happened and I just started to melt enemy champs.
Finished 18/6 and we won.

op Poppy is op

bgbball31

Ugh, two inhibs down, and my team refuses to group in the lane without an inhib, again. In fact, they just don't group at all. I get one person to come up top with me, another just chills in our jungle (not taking a buff), one is back at base (and stays there a while), and... well, we lose the game. So sick of teams that just don't listen. No one was low, we had all just come from base after a team fight in which we TOOK the inhibs, and nope, nothing.

0/1 in promo series.

/rant (but look forward to one in my next post, I'm sure.)

Edwardo

Ugh, two inhibs down, and my team refuses to group in the lane without an inhib, again. In fact, they just don't group at all. I get one person to come up top with me, another just chills in our jungle (not taking a buff), one is back at base (and stays there a while), and... well, we lose the game. So sick of teams that just don't listen. No one was low, we had all just come from base after a team fight in which we TOOK the inhibs, and nope, nothing.

0/1 in promo series.

/rant (but look forward to one in my next post, I'm sure.)

You can turn it around. YOU. GOT. THIS.

DeadNames

Banned
Lategame Jayce is a nightmare. I don't know why I don't play him more. I easily could have carried that one if my team didn't feed so hard.

Blizzard

Banned
This seems to happen a LOT, and it boggles my mind. It might be understandable if people never saw a team that's grouped together killing a building, or if people never saw a teamfight won by a team that's grouped together. But it happens in one game where the same thing will happen maybe 3 times in a row, and people still behave the same way!

When two inhibitors are down, and you literally spend 5 minutes begging your team (unsuccessfully) to come to the remaining lane with you so you can take the third tower and inhibitor, nearly guaranteeing victory...why do people do this?

Like, what could possibly be going through people's heads? I have to think there's some justification for going "That thing that was successful twice in a row, focusing our efforts on an objective all at the same time, we should totally never do that again."

Achtius

Currently, there are people in Kayle's Trickster, Master Yi's Vigilantes, and Anivia's Guardian for GAF Plat. Weird there isn't an official group for them yet.

Blizzard

Banned
This is presumably just a theoretical question, since everyone always says not to build sunfire cape.

That said, does sunfire cape trigger liandry's each damage tick? And would rylais + sunfire + liandry's all work with each other?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom