• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
So why are they hitting Thresh's auto range but not Annie's? Hers is absolutely crazy. I realize she's an AP champ, but still.
because annie doesnt have nearly as much utility as thresh nor are her autos empowered with 200% ad scaling magic damage.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
because annie doesnt have nearly as much utility as thresh nor are her autos empowered with 200% ad scaling magic damage.
Annie has more damage, harder multi-target CC, and trades well on autos with Molten Shield though.

This. Annie's autos don't provide anything aside from the basic damage, Thresh's scale with souls.

But honestly, nerfing her auto range would be a really good change since AP mid Annie doesn't actually care about that auto range as much as support Annie does.

C9 Meteos' Ego ‏@c9meteosego 19m
yeah what the hell is up with monte's love affair with the Koreans like I swear this guy would be in the center of a SKT bukkake if he could

Blizzard

Banned
So why are they hitting Thresh's auto range but not Annie's? Hers is absolutely crazy. I realize she's an AP champ, but still.
I had one game where enemy mid lane Annie took red buff from our suicidal jungler TWICE early game. That attack range with red buff hurts so much. ;_;

drawkcaB

This. Annie's autos don't provide anything aside from the basic damage, Thresh's scale with souls.

But honestly, nerfing her auto range would be a really good change since AP mid Annie doesn't actually care about that auto range as much as support Annie does.

AA range is actually very important as Annie mid. Throwing out AAs at the enemy pushes the lane due to enemy minion retargetting and let's Annie get to level 2 and level 6 faster than her opponent.

Tizoc

I REALLY should feel bad about this
iQREituKtUzeN.png

...but I can't wipe this huge grin off my face.
LoL indeed.

Nekofrog

Banned
Yeah. That looks like gold. Especially if someone was forced into the adc role. lol

gotta land those skillshots with Ezreal haha

Look at his username. He also arcane shifted AND flashed in, so there really was no escape even if he got the kill.

I was saving my exhaust for a possible pickup on Lucian or an escape for Ez if need be... but maybe I should've used it. I just didn't think he would dive.

Everybody remember.

This is at gold elo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLWIGXGEz2c

"Refund ur skin."

Yeah. That looks like gold. Especially if someone was forced into the adc role. lol

gotta land those skillshots with Ezreal haha

Looked like my Ez yesterday. I was crushing the lane as support. I looked at his 10 minute farm and saw he had 16cs. What? At 25 minutes, he had 53. What?

Just couldn't last-hit. I just don't understand it.

zkylon

zkylewd
Patch 4.2 notes on Garena includes the Xerath and Skarner reworks, plus tidbits not mentioned in PBE patch notes.

All players will now have an equal (random) chance of being first pick

For players in a duo, if either player is chosen as first pick, the team captain will be assigned first pick and the other member of the duo will get whatever position the captain received from the randomizer

at fucking last

zkylon

zkylewd
that xerath ult can't be right, right?

like 570 + (1.29) at 3200 range at level 6?

900 + (1.29) at 5600 range at level 16?

wtf

that xerath ult can't be right, right?

like 570 + (1.29) at 3200 range at level 6?

900 + (1.29) at 5600 range at level 16?

wtf
No, it's correct. It's also kinda hard to hit multiples on the same target. It's a slow-moving lob shot. Very easy to dodge. Think of Ziggs ults, but slightly faster moving and in a ~200 aoe. If you hit 2 of them, you'll feel pretty good about yourself. hit 3 on the same target and you'll be typing shit-talk in all-chat.

zkylon

zkylewd
No, it's correct. It's also kinda hard to hit multiples on the same target. It's a slow-moving lob shot. Very easy to dodge. Think of Ziggs ults, but slightly faster moving and in a ~200 aoe. If you hit 2 of them, you'll feel pretty good about yourself. hit 3 on the same target and you'll be typing shit-talk in all-chat.

I dunno, sounds to me like you can wreck shit up if leona or annie gets a good ult or something

I bought him to try him out but seems kind of broken in paper

Newt

It's a miracle.

Also, Xerath's ult reminds me of Corki's Phosphorus Bomb.
YES.

More easy to spellshield abilities!
Well yea with some chain stunning/slows going on, it'll be a lot of easy money.

The most broken aspect is the combination of things, really. He's like...a better Brand. Reasonably easy stun if you play any skillshot champs at all that needs no setup, and then you drop the W --> Q hammer if you hit it for like 60%-75% of the enemy health bar. If that weren't enough, he gets that free mana recharge so with a Doran's, you never really have mana issues. It's a very significant mana surge, allowing him to just spam spam spam.
I don't like the sound of this though. At least Mundo is out of the ban rotation now.

Blizzard

Banned
It's a miracle.

I played AP Corki again at long last, in ARAM yesterday. The client still had my AP Corki item page which was nice.

But man, the thin ult shot, long ult delay, and slow Q make it not very fun anymore. I still did more champion damage than anyone else due to the spam/AOE, and we won, but it feels so awkward now. =P

YES.

More easy to spellshield abilities!
There was a Sivir spellshielding everything else yesterday...and then was alone in a lane and didn't spell shield a Ziggs ult when I dropped it on her as she was hitting a tower or something. I don't THINK it was in cooldown but maybe I'm wrong.

I dunno, sounds to me like you can wreck shit up if leona or annie gets a good ult or something

I bought him to try him out but seems kind of broken in paper

The most broken aspect is the combination of things, really. He's like...a better Brand. Reasonably easy stun if you play any skillshot champs at all that needs no setup, and then you drop the W --> Q hammer if you hit it for like 60%-75% of the enemy health bar. If that weren't enough, he gets that free mana recharge so with a Doran's, you never really have mana issues. It's a very significant mana surge, allowing him to just spam spam spam.

Nah. It really is best compared to miniature versions of Ziggs' ult. Same lobbing/arching projectile style, travels a maybe 30% faster than Ziggs' ult, similar looong range, but only does damage in a ~200 radius and can be cast 3 times. That's what it is.

I don't like the sound of this though. At least Mundo is out of the ban rotation now.

I don't either. If you thought Ziggs/LB was an unpleasant experience to lane against, meet their father. If you can aim at all, you're going to shit on the enemy mid.

Mothman91

I played AP Corki again at long last, in ARAM yesterday. The client still had my AP Corki item page which was nice.

But man, the thin ult shot, long ult delay, and slow Q make it not very fun anymore. I still did more champion damage than anyone else due to the spam/AOE, and we won, but it feels so awkward now. =P
AP Corki was so fucking fun. I think I had as many AP games as AD in ranked.

Tizoc

FUCK
THAT
SCARECROW

Fuck it, I see this scrawny fucker I am running the fuck away NO WAY AM I EVER GONNA FIGHT THAT SCRAWNY CREEPY FUCK.

Opiate

Reaching high elo dominion now. Facing challenger players and streamers frequently; queue times of 5-10 minutes regularly. Ended up playing against a 5 man teams repeatedly because there aren't any other 5 man dominion teams anywhere near this elo playing right now.

zkylon

zkylewd

yea when I read his kit I immediately thought of a better brand.

he seems pretty dumb, I would be surprised if his w and e don't get nerfed, but tbh I haven't tried him so maybe they're really hard to land? his cooldowns aren't too bad either, 5 seconds on lvl 9 q is pretty beast.

Mothman91

Reaching high elo dominion now. Facing challenger players and streamers frequently; queue times of 5-10 minutes regularly. Ended up playing against a 5 man teams repeatedly because there aren't any other 5 man dominion teams anywhere near this elo playing right now.
What's the meta like? I like to play once every couple weeks just to have some random fun on there.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
That sounds kind of awesome.

zkylon

zkylewd
ziggs nerfs sound really bad, like I can appreciate the e nerf but he needs significantly less damage because he's so fucking dumb right now I can't even believe it

Opiate

What's the meta like? I like to play once every couple weeks just to have some random fun on there.

More mechanically demanding than SR. Positioning is more important too, since it isn't as simple as "go to your predetermined lane and stay there until towers start to fall." However, farming skill is nearly irrelevant and team comp is more relaxed than SR. You don't need a Tank/Bruiser/AP/Support/AD, you just generally need a good mix of tankiness, CC, magic and physical damage. However that is accomplished is fine, and it can take various combinations.

Mobility is at an absolute premium, and particularly mobility which allows you to jump walls. Champions like Khazix and Leona are absolutely top tier because of this ability; Ezreal is one of just a couple of viable ADs (most teams run no traditional AD at all); there is a general agreement amongst high elo players not to use Kassadin.

That sounds kind of awesome.

It's fun, and generally better mannered than low elo.

I played two Dominion matches for the Lunar Revel icons and I hope I never have to do that ever again.

It just depends on your interest in the game. I absolutely hate farming lanes and don't care a great deal about perfect team composition; however, I have a strong preference for team fights that are highly demanding on mechanics and positioning. As such, Dominion is great for me.

Blizzard

Banned
It would seem like challenger players would just pick or ban Kassadin if they're trying to maximize their high elo win potential or whatever. I can understand wanting to handicap yourself, but at high end competitive play not so much.

Opiate

It would seem like challenger players would just pick or ban Kassadin if they're trying to maximize their high elo win potential or whatever. I can understand wanting to handicap yourself, but at high end competitive play not so much.

There is no explicit ranked matches for Dominion; they said they'd put them back in, but so far it hasn't happened. The only way to know you're high elo is to 1) look at who you're playing and notice "oh, I'm playing against the same diamond/challenger people over and over again" and to look at sites which estimate your hidden Dom ELo (mine is 2k-2.1k).

As such, there are no bans outside of tourneys. In tourneys, yes, Kassadin is 100% permaban. As is Khazix. Wukong is mostly banned as well.

Leezard

Respect.

I've faced a couple of high elo EUW Dominion players in 3v3 ranked, and they're really good mechanically. It's a shame that the ranked queues in Dominion aren't back yet as I think it would breathe some life into the mode. I think Dominion is fun, but since I've played so little Dominion the average quality of the games is quite low.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom