• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kass is hilarious when they don't know how to play him though. I had already locked in Zed mid and they picked Kass into me. 6-1-0 vs 0-6-1 after laning phase. His team was raging at him so hard it was hilarious.

Can we all agree that Zed currently is the funnest, best designed, most balanced champion in the game? Seriously it's always fun to play Zed unless the enemy team has one of those stupid team comps with Kayle/Fiddle or something.

Yesterday we had a game where the enemy team had Sona, Amumu, Wukong, Viktor and Ashe. So all aoe teamfight stuff. Of course my suggestion to my team to not group and split push is completely ignored, and we proceed to teamfight them over and over and over. Sigh. It's like in silver people see no other way to win the game other than winning tons of teamfights, even when we had no chance. We had a lead after laning phase, with Renekton, Shyvana jungle (me, she seems much weaker at early clears post nerf, don't think I'll be playing her in jungle that much now), Swain, Caitlyn, Janna.

I hate when the person who isn't doing well (Swain) tries to be the shotcaller. If I'm the strongest in our team and the only person who is somewhat ahead, please listen when I tell you to stop teamfighting.

I'm not liking how often Vi is banned/picked. It's a struggle picking her at this point. Xin is somewhat similar and I had a good game with him earlier, before OCE servers died mid match.

DeadNames

Banned
Zed is awesome. High risk high reward champ that promotes outplaying and actually has high energy costs.

Not to mention his passive. That splatter sound is too good.

Can someone breakdown this week's free heroes into their roles? Sup/adc/etc?

Aatrox - top/jungle
Darius - top/jungle
Ezreal - adc/mid
Kayle - mid/top
Leona - support/jungle
Master Yi - mid/jungle/top
Soraka - support/mid
Varus - adc
Warwick -jungle/top
Ziggs - mid/support

** The second role I gave to some of them are really unconventional. I can be wrong, it's been a while since I last saw many of them. (Aatrox, Darius, Master Yi, and I don't even remember the last AP Ezreal...)

Aatrox - top/jungle
Darius - top/jungle
Ezreal - adc/mid
Kayle - mid/top
Leona - support/jungle
Master Yi - mid/jungle/top
Soraka - support/mid
Varus - adc
Warwick -jungle/top
Ziggs - mid/support

** The second role I gave to some of them are really unconventional. I can be wrong, it's been a while since I last saw many of them. (Aatrox, Darius, Master Yi, and I don't even remember the last AP Ezreal...)

Kayle can also be played as a support

km7i.jpg

It's that time again. I have about 3500IP and am going to pick someone up. I tried Voli and really didn't enjoy his style at all, so he's out. Of the others, I've never played them. Should I save for Gailo, or go with one of the others?

It's that time again. I have about 3500IP and am going to pick someone up. I tried Voli and really didn't enjoy his style at all, so he's out. Of the others, I've never played them. Should I save for Gailo, or go with one of the others?

You can get Alistar for free if you suscribe to Riot's youtube channel, I think. (Or was it facebook?)

I would get either Volibear or Mordekaiser. I don't know about Cho'gath or Urgot.

garath

Thanks for the game tonight guys. Felt good to turn around this horrible streak. Still didn't play up to my normal standards but it was a distinct improvement.

Please don't do this.
Well she got nerfed as a carry and buffed as a support just now... still eww.

Why the hell did I (Silver 3 max) just play with iDream (Challenger in ranked 5s) — in Dominion beginner bots?

1KfU13W.png

ez first wins

I play Intermediate SR though, but always as Singed because he can still win the match even if it drags to late game for some odd reason with 2 AFKs. I learned my lesson when I played TF with 2 AFKs. It was hell and barely managed to secure the win.

zkylon

zkylewd
From Gold onwards people stop being so nitpicky about picks.

I miss that ELO :( People giving me weird looks when I pick Karma here in Silver.
eh, from my experience everyone's a fucking flamer

like, of course most people just keep it to themselves and contribute to the game by being silent but I've played with bronzies to challengers and I've seen people be gross no matter their elo

Blizzard

Banned
I need to enjoy the gold border while it lasts. It finally happened -- I'm the only gold border person in ranked. No one else has ever even been silver. :p

OK wow
just
wow
Played a gam but 2 player were not responding, meaning they couldn't play at al.
That left me and 2 other players.
I kept dieing A LOT, but I persisted. Eventually all enemy turrets were destroyed, and we all ganged up on the mid lane on occasion
Once we've destroyed their 1st inhibitor...THEY SURRENDED.
WTF they could've destroyed us with ease if they just sent one to our base's top and bottom but nope they saw all 3 of us in their base and they called it quits.
Lamest win ever.

Are you NA?

I'm going to take a break from LAN. I lost 7 ranked games yesterday (out of 7). Only in the last two I didn't have an AFK. What's worst in one of those games a Nasus got feed, he was in promos, and he got dived twice and he just quit, and then our adc left too. That was a new one. I'm on promos, got feed, and yet get mad and leave.

I'm finally going to level up my new account in NA, I think I'll return to LAN once I hit lvl 30 here.

sn: "Srr Kitsune"

Blizzard

Banned
I need to enjoy the gold border while it lasts. It finally happened -- I'm the only gold border person in ranked. No one else has ever even been silver. :p

What happened?

The lee sin was complaining about teammates, saying "nice ult j4" or "ugh silver" or "ugh gold" or "ugh bronze" or whatever. I asked what his rank was, and he said diamond 5 and it wasn't his account. He lost 2 top towers not defending them so I wasn't sure.

But we got their towers down, and on a scary final push to get their inhibitors, I nearly died...and lee sin got a quadra kill and I noticed he had 20 stacks on sword of the occult, so I guess he was diamond after all.

leeq8d14.png

drawkcaB

Why the hell did I (Silver 3 max) just play with iDream (Challenger in ranked 5s) — in Dominion beginner bots?

Because there were so few players queued up for a Dominion bot game that you got paired with anything available. Turns out it was a damn good player.

Last match I played. 3-3-22 as Thresh with our adc Tristana going 18-3.

Teammates were completely clueless but didn't matter. I should thresh more often.

Had a pretty big derp early on when I left base with hunters machete + 5 pots by accident. Didn't get to have my normal Dorans Shield start :(

Ashhong

Yo we are in the same silver division. I was about to get into gold 5 before and went on a huge losing streak down to silver 3. Just the other day I finally turned it around and won 9 straight games to finally get into silver 2. Don't give up!

Boken

Banned
I learned my lesson. So does Cleanse not clear any disabling ults? Just slows and normal stuns?

cleanse removes all disables (minus supression)
"Cleanse will remove any and all of the following effects: Blind, Charm, Fear (or Flee), Slow (that affect Movement), Polymorph, Silence, Root (sometimes called Entangle, Snare or Immobilize), Stun and Taunt."

displacement effects (grabs, knockups/backs) are separate from disables

Mallet is pretty underrated as the ADC defense item imho. I sometimes get it when I don't get CC'd/bursted down and just want to last longer in fights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom