• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Achtius

What did I do to deserve this team. Specifically Kat. Why. WHY.

KatWTFisthis_zps99160744.png

this is her
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/48410816#matches
so bad
wtf is that build
EVERY SINGLE GAME.

ALN1031

I actually prefer a somewhat tanky Kat build. That's just me though. I don't find her lacking in damage even when I do so since her ult does insane damage regardless.

Achtius

Something about Baron Nashor ability:
Similar to Cho'Gath's Rupture which knocks up and slows the target. A green puddle of bubbling fluid shows on the ground before the spell hits, making it relatively easy to spot and subsequently dodge it.

I did not know that

Macattk15

Man I hate true Solo Q.

I just lost back to back games.

Lucian 14-3-7
Ziggs 10-4-6

Ziggs game I'm ok with cause the other team played well and I can't say my team trolled or anything ... but holy shit did the mid player troll on my team hard on my Lucian game.

Blizzard

Banned
What did I do to deserve this team. Specifically Kat. Why. WHY.

KatWTFisthis_zps99160744.png

this is her
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/48410816#matches
so bad
wtf is that build
EVERY SINGLE GAME.
They have Crs in their name, isn't that the same team as Crs Cop or whatever? They must be LCS.

*edit*
I need to start keeping text file stats again, specifically about bot lanes on my teams now. The most recent 3 RANKED games in a row:
1. Bot lane duo, ADC disconnected/afk/computer broken entire 20-minute loss. Never joined, never got above level 1.
2. Bot lane loses. Our Thresh had 4.2k gold in 30 minutes. He built doran's blade, vamp scepter, kindlegem, and rejuv bead. Had a ward at least.
3. Bot lane loses, gives up 21 deaths combined. Fiddlesticks support (I think both Leona AND Thresh were open, and the enemy got Leona as last pick), types weird broken words all game in chat like "fuckk sh it" and "byung" and "kk".

AdventChild

Neo Member
Yasuo so fucking op.... yesterday night Yasuo was on my team, we were almost losing the game, but Yasuo appeared, triplekill, quadrakill.... a 3k hp warwick comes from enemy base, Yasuo near to 400hp and... pentakill. GGWP.

heytred

Neo Member
Yasuo so fucking op.... yesterday night Yasuo was on my team, we were almost losing the game, but Yasuo appeared, triplekill, quadrakill.... a 3k hp warwick comes from enemy base, Yasuo near to 400hp and... pentakill. GGWP.

I had a game last night where any enemy Yasuo went 28/5/5 although his entire team maintained a -5 or more K/D ratio. I was the only person on my team to go positive - as an AP engage Kennen... I don't feel like I ever have issues against Yasuo but my teammates can never handle him, so I'm just going to insta-ban from here on out lol.

Wow. I bought Lucian and broke from my Ashe marathon when she was picked by the other team and tried him out. Got stomped in lane against Ashe + Annie (with my suicidal Leona). I started 0/4/2. The whole team was getting smoked. Then the teamfights started.. finished 9/4/8 for a win.

What a beast champion. Started BT then into Triforce into Last Whisper. I was chunking people so hard with ability->double auto->ability->double auto. He feels so good. Smooth auto attack, real easy to chain his abilities. That dash is so strong. Added a QSS to my cleanse for ashe, lissandra, shen and annie and I never died again.

I've been on the receiving end of him plenty but didn't realize what a joy to play he was. No wonder I see him or Jinx in every ranked game. They're really on fire with the last two marksmen.

Just bought him too. Seriously, there's so many possible combos you can pull off with his abilities. Everything just feels so smooth!

Man you guys. I must really be bad, I can't get anywhere with him. :(

One of the appeals of Dominion for those who don't play it much; the games can be extremely close and can swing hard. It is not really possible to snowball.

Just had an extremely close game; we won 6-0. For those who aren't aware, both teams in Dominion start out at 500 resources, and the goal is to reduce the enemy to 0 resources. That means we won with ~1% of our resources still remaining. I've actually won games 1-0 before.

I lost on 1/0 before, it was absolutely sickening. I was the person who stopped them winning when we had 1 left, leading to a snowball until they had 1, but they caught us out or something to get the win. Feels bad. :(

In happy news I've been doing semi-okay with Quinn top lately. Now that I look at my history, it's actually three for three in normals with her. :eek: Still sobad.gif with Irelia though. >.<

Everyone saying no to a surrender 4v5 when we already lost all the advantage I made. Terrible Quinn diving obvious baits and not clicking my lantern. Rageblade Sion cluelessly running around. Only Vlad was making any sense. Holy crap it's like I entered bronze again.

I'd rather leave. This is bollocks.

edit: Match finally ended. Wow they're Gold1+. How?

edit: Queued again. Pick Thresh. Teammates pick Vayne, Yasuo, AP Kog and Kassadin, all Ignite + Flash. No jungle. All Gold. Is matchmaking trolling me or is there some kind of troll day I missed?

garath

Ashe ashe everywhere.

I've been having a good time with her. 3 for 4 in my last 4 games with her. I can't figure out if she's really viable or I've just had a couple of easy matchups. If the opposing team has a diving assassin - Khazix, Fizz, Kassadin, akali, etc - then Ashe is going to be pretty much useless except for her ult. She does pretty well against the tanky bruisers though. Kites them without a care. Olaf would be the only bruiser I wouldn't want to face.

forgrim

I had a game last night where any enemy Yasuo went 28/5/5 although his entire team maintained a -5 or more K/D ratio. I was the only person on my team to go positive - as an AP engage Kennen... I don't feel like I ever have issues against Yasuo but my teammates can never handle him, so I'm just going to insta-ban from here on out lol.

i went up against a yasuo top who dumpstered me (a renekton). his shield would be up for every trade, and even though we went even throughout the laning phase, he absolutely was a monster for team fights. he just carries so gd hard in the late game, which is why he's a insta ban for me too.

i've realized if the yasuo is 21/9 in top, i can zone and make his life a living hell, and a 9/21 yasuo will poop on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom