• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zed finally free tomorrow. I've been wanting to try him and Gragas (I don't think he's been free since I started in Oct).

Ashe ashe everywhere.

I've been having a good time with her. 3 for 4 in my last 4 games with her. I can't figure out if she's really viable or I've just had a couple of easy matchups. If the opposing team has a diving assassin - Khazix, Fizz, Kassadin, akali, etc - then Ashe is going to be pretty much useless except for her ult. She does pretty well against the tanky bruisers though. Kites them without a care. Olaf would be the only bruiser I wouldn't want to face.

My friend played him in normals yesterday and got a Penta (thanks to my amazing Taric support, of course).

Dobkeratops

OT Hard Carry
YnGhC3o.png

welp, back on the uncarryable retards queue. Why am I playing this again?

Riot needs to prevent LP loss when you get potato teammates.

Blizzard

Banned
Yasuo's weakness is being squishy if you can break through his shields and catch up through his dashes and wall and knockup. So yeah, I imagine a 9/21/0 one would be obnoxious. :(

After farming for what felt like months, I finally got 6300 IP so I could buy Kha'zix. Can someone give me which lanes he can perform well in, for low silver (mid/jungle/top, or mid/jungle only?), and expert instructions on how to dominate with him? I wish to crush and demoralize while not dying much.

forgrim

Yasuo's weakness is being squishy if you can break through his shields and catch up through his dashes and wall and knockup. So yeah, I imagine a 9/21/0 one would be obnoxious. :(

After farming for what felt like months, I finally got 6300 IP so I could buy Kha'zix. Can someone give me which lanes he can perform well in, for low silver (mid/jungle/top, or mid/jungle only?), and expert instructions on how to dominate with him? I wish to crush and demoralize while not dying much.

yasuo does well in short trades cuz his shield is usually up for each trade. my e->aa>w>q>aa> e combo doesn't work when his shield nullifies 50% of the damage, and he can dash back when all my abilities are on cd to trade damage, then dash away.

and i main kha'zix in the jungle, where i think he's so damn scary. ganks before 6 are just terribad in my opinion cuz his jump is such short range. lots of people evolve q first for the lulz damage, but i always evolve e for the increased leap range and reset to jump out of trouble if i stay too long. then its all about knowing the different angles that you can engage from in the jungle (ie if you are blue side, jumping into top lane from the bush in the jungle.) i have many many games of practice with zac to know of weird angles to get a jump on laners. bottom laners tend to not ward the river brush anymore, so hopping into it from jungle and waiting is another good gank path.

the reality is, as kha'zix, you let a team fight occur while looking for an opening on a 50-75% health target, then jumping in while qing + activating hydra for an instant, then autoing, then if the target is dead, jump out. its all about 0ing someone out to reset. if another low target is available, jump towards him and q him (its a 3-4 second cd), and pray to god you kill him for another reset to jump out before the tanks start ccing you.

also a note to mention is counterjungling, since kha'zix can duel so well with melee junglers (isolate, and heal with w), i tend to lurk in enemies jungles all the time, preferably where the lone wraith is (this you can pop him with the isolate damage)

garath

I only really play him jungle.

Rush Elder lizard into hydra. Then last whisper and merc treads, Next GA and finally black cleaver, max Q->W->E, Evolve Q->E->R.

You are a squishy killer and with hydra you can clear the jungle in seconds. Never let your conservation reach 80, always be doing something. Jump in, hydra->Q, W if needed, jump out. Hydra first to attempt to isolate. You can hydra and Q in midair, but not W. Save that for the slow or last bit of damage to get a kill. You can take down dragons and barons very quickly with your Q.

To maximize ganking potential, make sure you are getting those Qs off while the target is isolated. Don't be afraid of a tower dive if you can get the kill and jump right out.

Some people like evolving E first but I think it minimizes your dueling and gank potential too much. Q evolve gives a pretty big damage spike, especially if you can get your hydra shortly thereafter. You'll also be able to kill their jungler a lot easier.

I need an unconventional jungler, any suggetions? Tired of running the usuals.

Brand. He's surprisingly effective. Many damages.

forgrim

She's really not viable, but I think she's a little better in top lane.

she does well in top lane because no one has experience laning against her. in the past 6 months i've laned against one poppy top (and i went into the match goign EZ WIN then proceeded to get dumpstered by her and the jungler.)

zkylon

zkylewd
ibmgb477nUqYcM.png

oh my god just had the most epic 4v5 aram ever

so many cool plays... 1v2ing and 1v3ing and spellvamping off tibbers and wombo combos... what a great game

I'm glad that garen never connected

garath

ibmgb477nUqYcM.png

so many cool plays... 1v2ing and 1v3ing and spellvamping off tibbers and wombo combos... what a great game

Wow. They should have stomped you with that team, 4v5 or not. Nj lol.

zkylon

zkylewd
Wow. They should have stomped you with that team, 4v5 or not. Nj lol.

yea, it was pretty crazy. I rushed the wota and grabbed a giant belt to prevent them from resetting on me and we all bought a bit of tank stats to survive the resets and we'd just combo'd them over and over. they didn't even played too bad aside from a few misplays of yi and annie, but it was mostly that we had a pretty solid team and we all played really well. their team could've been pretty insane with yi and sivir ults combined but I guess they misplayed it.

I ended up the game exhausted lol. so much kiting

Leezard

she does well in top lane because no one has experience laning against her. in the past 6 months i've laned against one poppy top (and i went into the match goign EZ WIN then proceeded to get dumpstered by her and the jungler.)

Indeed, her early game is terrible. You can get away with it by facing unexperienced laners and by having great help from the jungler. If she get's away with the laning phase then she will hurt.

Ferrio

Banned
Brand, Fiora, Jax, Gankplank, Karthus, Malphite, Malz, Yi, Morgana, Rengar, Singed

Any of those?

I tried doing Singed last season, that was the worst. Fiora I might do a bit more, used to jungle with her. Tried this season and got the snot beat outta me. Karthus sounds fun...

Break out some of the APs that haven't popular for a while. Haven't seen a Diana/Sejuani/Nautilus in forever.

Diana/Sejuani are my two main junglers.

Blizzard

Banned
ibmgb477nUqYcM.png

*points finger* OBJECTION! Garen has items, and therefore must have been connected at one point in time!

Tizoc

Yo Corki's abilities are too good, but I only have like 4000 IP and would rather unlock heroes one at a time from cheap to most expensive @3@

Burt

I was about to come here and suggest that myself. Sounds absolutely trolly fun.
If you can figure out a way to make Twitch work while you're at it, I'd love to hear that too. Feel like he's too squishy nowadays, but would love to be able to work some stealth ult rat ganks into my life.

I've seen qtpie run Teemo jungle a few times, think he did wraith item and straight AP

Diana jungle is one of my most played junglers this season (along with vi and elise). Pick her up. Really fun from level 6. Sort of like khazix in that you're not ganking to get the lanes snowballing but to get yourself big.

Plus I got the new skin and I'm bad at farming with ap mids so it's the best place for me to play her.

spaceboy

Banned
I am so fucking pissed right now. I usually don't rage but just fucking listen to this. I decide to play ranked, I choose Thresh, and we get a bunch of kills early and their Morgana quits. 4v5 and we're winning 22-8. Should be easy from there right? NO HERE COMES OUR FUCKING THROW CITY LEE SIN AND GRAGAS. "LET'S JUST ROAM BY OURSELVES GUYS. LET'S PUSH ALL THE LANES INSTEAD OF WINNING TEAMFIGHTS AND JUST FORCING THEM ALL MID LANE." What do ya know, they both wander off and get 4v1'd separately a good 5 times. When it came to late game team fights, you would think that we could just win easily right? Jesus, they were fucking focusing Rammus!!! Nevermind their adc or Yasuo, they focus RAMMUS. Fuck this game man. This is why I haven't been able to get out of Bronze and stopped playing Ranked for two weeks. I'm always the Thresh with 20+ assists with a shit team.

Blizzard

Banned
I am so fucking pissed right now. I usually don't rage but just fucking listen to this. I decide to play ranked, I choose Thresh, and we get a bunch of kills early and their Morgana quits. 4v5 and we're winning 22-8. Should be easy from there right? NO HERE COMES OUR FUCKING THROW CITY LEE SIN AND GRAGAS. "LET'S JUST ROAM BY OURSELVES GUYS. LET'S PUSH ALL THE LANES INSTEAD OF WINNING TEAMFIGHTS AND JUST FORCING THEM ALL MID LANE." What do ya know, they both wander off and get 4v1'd separately a good 5 times. When it came to late game team fights, you would think that we could just win easily right? Jesus, they were fucking focusing Rammus!!! Nevermind their adc or Yasuo, they focus RAMMUS. Fuck this game man. This is why I haven't been able to get out of Bronze and stopped playing Ranked for two weeks. I'm always the Thresh with 20+ assists with a shit team.
If I remember correctly, the bottom lane lost their lane for 5 straight ranked games last night. One game, one of them was super raging, one game, one of them was afk, and the others just lost towers.

I could be wrong and it was just 4 out of 5 or something, but it does happen a lot that people do poorly.

spaceboy

Banned
If I remember correctly, the bottom lane lost their lane for 5 straight ranked games last night. One game, one of them was super raging, one game, one of them was afk, and the others just lost towers.

I could be wrong and it was just 4 out of 5 or something, but it does happen a lot that people do poorly.

We actually won bot lane. I had a Lucian ADC whom I managed to get 4 kills by the time we took turret and Morg quit. The throws all happened mid game. Small greedy mistakes like going for towers in other lanes when we could get the mid inhib in one push, going for dragon when two of them are down instead of pushing further into their base, etc and they just piled on and on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom