• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Achtius

riot pls, not tilterino.
whelp_zps5eccaa3a.png

spaceboy

Banned
Just lagged out of my last ranked match(went 0/1/8 as Thresh but we got smashed as a team). Anyone else getting trouble? The game lagged out as soon as they took our inhib so I'm hoping for a loss prevention lol

EDIT: Checked out a few streams on Twitch, I'm not the only one. Have 3 hr wait to login :|

Just lagged out of my last ranked match(went 0/1/8 as Thresh but we got smashed as a team). Anyone else getting trouble? The game lagged out as soon as they took our inhib so I'm hoping for a loss prevention lol

same here.

Just now 4 guys dc in enemy team and 2 in ours.

3v1 is easy though so we won.

Zynx

Wait, Elise is getting reworked? Why?

And why doesn't Riot just create new champions instead of reworking old ones? That way both fans of the champion as they currently are stay happy and they also have a new champion?

Also, anyone else following OGN Masters? SKT T1 K went full-EU, Ziggs/Lulu mid, Pantheon/Evelynn jungle. Was a stomp though.

And why doesn't Riot just create new champions instead of reworking old ones? That way both fans of the champion as they currently are stay happy and they also have a new champion?

Also, anyone else following OGN Masters? SKT T1 K went full-EU, Ziggs/Lulu mid, Pantheon/Evelynn jungle. Was a stomp though.

I saw that it was quite impressive SKT is so strong. That baron steal was awesome too.

Newt

So Ach basically got to Plat, by him using Talismen, me using Sivir ult and the enemy team just going into full panic mode. LOL

Achtius

We really went from outer turret to nexus in 1 go.

PLAT_zpsc931a41c.png

lb burst annie and we dive in outer turret. so goooood
we had like 10000 cc on them afterward.

brian!

i think he's gold 4 right now
promos usually put you against ppl with mmr a bit higher than you i think?
is vileroze the pro player mascot of neogaf

yo the summoner's code quotes rudy giuliani and barry goldwater along with emerson, sum weird shit

drawkcaB

Issues with balancing the kit. They've been nerfing her consistently for a year now and just bounces from position to position being OP. Lots of players don't seem to recognize she has some pretty big problems like being able to double dip on her principal damage abilities by level 9, two one-point wonders on her E, etc.

If a champion has a broken design, the only solution is nerfing it into oblivion, so releasing new champions solves nothing. To be fair to Riot, most of their reworks have been successful as far as keeping a champions "feel" goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom