• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzard

Banned
http://gameinfo.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/game-info/get-started/summoners-code/

"But always bear in mind that when you're relishing that landslide victory there is someone on the receiving end that is probably ripping their hair out."
I am the blood sacrifice that is getting Achtius high ranked, I went from gold V last season down to silver 1 placements, down to silver 5 tonight.

I got Kiunch'd my last game. I swear people either mute and don't read chat, or just don't believe you. We had a Leona who would just spam BARON THAT. We were winning teamfights, we got near their mid inhib tower...and Leona ran bot, alone, to tank the enemy turret, alone, to get stunned under the turret alone, and die.

After that, once the tide was turning? Leona spamming BARON THAT with 2 on our team alive. I said if we went for baron, we would lose. I furthermore pointed out, with the enemy Jinx alive, she would ult baron to steal.

Guess what happened? Jinx ulted baron, and stole it. Our team lost the fight, and lost against baron, and the game ended.

It's like I'm psychic! How did I make such bold predictions which the other 4 people disagreed with! ;____;

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Achtius will be challenger or at least Diamond 1 99lp this season or I will film myself eating a duck, A LIVE DUCK

So if Achtius didn't get challenger or Diamond 1 99lp this season you will film yourself eating a live duck?

As much as I would like seeing Achtius make it to challenger, I kind of want to see the live duck eating more.

I got Kiunch'd my last game. I swear people either mute and don't read chat, or just don't believe you. We had a Leona who would just spam BARON THAT. We were winning teamfights, we got near their mid inhib tower...and Leona ran bot, alone, to tank the enemy turret, alone, to get stunned under the turret alone, and die.

Definition of "Kiunch'd"
-Making bold plays but teammates had no balls to follow up, missed the golden moment due to doubts, then follow the said plan and lost.

There is a difference between doing baron at that moment, and doing baron after a lengthy argument.

I am sadden that such tactic genius like Leona is being misunderstood like that, it was her moment to shine. Now she will forever doing rank queue doubting her teammate, with her true power never come to fruition.

IsayFever

So if Achtius didn't get challenger or Diamond 1 99lp this season you will film yourself eating a live duck?

As much as I would like seeing Achtius make it to challenger, I kind of want to see the live duck eating more.

I will hound it down with my own fucking hands and straight up conquer and devour that motherfucking duck from the head down.

Achtius

Achtius will be challenger or at least Diamond 1 99lp this season or I will film myself eating a duck, A LIVE DUCK

If you say "If Achtius gets to challenger or at least Diamond 1 99lp this season, I will film myself eating a duck, A LIVE DUCK", I will at least try. I won't even bother now.

So I'm playing in a group of 4 in normals. This is Oceania server. The last guy is called KaKAO which I recognize from ogn. He picks Yasuo but doesn't say anything, when the game starts we tell him to go top. His english is slightly broken and he says he has a lot of ping because he's playing from Korea. Anyway he gets first blood pretty much as soon as laning phase starts, he roams mid and teaches us some new things (if you have a Lee Sin mid like we do, you don't need to kick the enemy to Yasuo, just kick them and his ult will stop them moving away from you), and just generally goes around the map wrecking everything.

By the end I was honestly not sure if it actually was KaKAO or an imposter. He did say kekekeke in chat so he's either Korean or a pretty accurate imposter.

He added us after the game. He's only platinum in oceania solo queue but he said this account wasn't his main. Played a second game with him where he wrecked face as lee sin jungle. We had a pretty weird team with vayne top quinn mid and blitz/thresh bot.

EDIT: Managed to get back to silver 2 today too. The first time I went from silver 5 to silver 2 it took me all of the preseason, this time it took maybe a couple of weeks since I started playing again. Guess it shows the system gets you where you're supposed to be reasonably quickly. Hopefully I can keep climbing at get to gold before uni goes back.

Newt

I love winning against a Riven top.

Makes my blood rush.

mmmmmmmm
ACTIVE: Draven gains increased movement speed for 1.5 seconds and increased attack speed for 3 seconds. The movement speed bonus decreases rapidly over its duration.
Catching a Spinning Axe will refresh Blood Rush's cooldown.

Any tips for Lux? she is a little squishy in early phase

I wouldn't pick lux unless I knew I had a pretty favourable matchup. It comes down to whether or not you can land your skill shots at the end of the day. She's not the best against highly mobile champs, Yasuo in particular would ruin her.

brian!

League of Legends |OT6| Making bold plays but teammates had no balls to follow up, missed the golden moment due to doubts, then follow the said plan and lost.

Blizzard

Banned
karmagicu8.png

Thanks for the Kha'zix advice. My first few games with him had mixed success. I had a good lane mid but lost the game, had a good lane mid and won, and did poorly jungling once. I feel like he is fun and I am getting an idea of how he works though, so I'm hoping with practice I get better at judging when I should engage and not, and how much I need to farm. I didn't get much gold in the jungle so it was tough to get past elder lizard.

After a few of those games I had a 62-minute game as karma mid. We got 2 inhibs down, then got baron, then messed up trying to get the third tower. I would get caught, or someone else would get caught, or someone would split, and the inhibs came up, and we very nearly lost with only 2 people alive and the enemies pushing. But they backed off and we finally managed to get everyone to stay in one lane. That was the key thing...it was still a close fight but it was SO difficult to get Taric and Teemo to not randomly leave to try to split push another lane right as a fight or objective siege was about to happen. In the end, we formed voltron and got the inhibitors, and enough people stayed alive to end the game.

Note that after 62 minutes, the CS count for Jinx and Sivir was only 2 apart.

It really isn't. AD Eve can make use of her ult almost as much as AP Eve. Q and E have pretty much the same AD/AP ratios. E's massive steroid is just icing on the cake.

garath

PLAT!

I dont' care PLAT

GRATZZZZZZZ

You and Newt are an inspiration. If I played more, I think Type2 and I would try the duo thing. We had some good success last night duo bot.

I don't want to hold anyone back with my like 6 games a week though haha.

Type2

GRATZZZZZZZ

You and Newt are an inspiration. If I played more, I think Type2 and I would try the duo thing. We had some good success last night duo bot.

I don't want to hold anyone back with my like 6 games a week though haha.

Hah yeah im down. Im spamming ranked today as long as the servers are up.

garath

karmagicu8.png

Thanks for the Kha'zix advice. My first few games with him had mixed success. I had a good lane mid but lost the game, had a good lane mid and won, and did poorly jungling once. I feel like he is fun and I am getting an idea of how he works though, so I'm hoping with practice I get better at judging when I should engage and not, and how much I need to farm. I didn't get much gold in the jungle so it was tough to get past elder lizard.

If you aren't getting much gold from the jungle as Kha'zix then you need to make sure you are making the most of your time. You should be farming any time you aren't actively ganking or securing an objective. Khazix with a lizard farms pretty fast but once you get a hydra it's almost instant. You should and could be the highest level by midgame and still have quite a presence in the game. It's one of the reasons Khazix is so potent in the new jungle.

If nothing else, keep an eye on your conservation stacks. If it's anything over 40, you should be farming a jungle camp. If it hits 80, farm something immediately. You are wasting potential gold otherwise.

One of the biggest mistakes lower elo junglers make is the amount of time they waste trying to set up a gank waiting in a bush or the time they spend walking around looking for something to do. I catch myself doing that still even after trying to hammer it into my head. Don't be that jungler. You're going to have a much bigger impact in the game if you are 2-3 levels up on the enemy jungler than you will getting a single kill after waiting in a bush for 1.5 minutes. Khazix can clear the entire jungle in that 1.5 minutes.

Hah yeah im down. Im spamming ranked today as long as the servers are up.

I should probably finish my placements so I at least have a ballpark of what my new MMR is. Though we really should be pretty close. I was like 40lp Gold IV or something so the reset should have bumped me back to Silver I range. It'll definitely be a better time with similar elo. 2-2 in my placements so far.

Either way, I'm down for spamming ranked Friday night.

Musician

Somehow I've won 17 out of my last 19 games and skyrocketed from silver 4 to my first promo series into gold EVER.

Scary... statistics say I have a nice long losing streak ahead of me.

forgrim

i remember last season when achtius was rushing for gold div as lulu, while i raced with him (in my mind) to gold.

oh he has left me far far behind.

I WANT A DUO PARTNER TOOOOOO, gonna spam ranked in 2 weeks when i finally go home

Achtius

Annie actually wasn't working too well for me in the promo. She was beast going from Gold 2 to Plat promo tho. Leona got me the last win.

Guesong

Pet peeve #342 as a support :

When I play as Thresh or Leona and I engage on a target, DO NOT FOCUS THE OTHER LANER YOU DUMB SCHMUCK.

That is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom