• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
I don't know, there was something very satisfying about jungle teemo. Something about running out of a bush, blinding/poisoning someone then running back into the jungle like the little annoying turd he is.

you can also gank three lanes at once with strategic mushroom placement.

Opiate

Referring to the discussion on the last page, I suspect Lux is fine but simply does not fit in to the current meta.

The midlane seems to be dominated by Champs like Leblanc, Zed, and Fizz, all of whom are specifically built to beat champions like Lux. If the meta reverts to a state where picks like Anivia and Karthus are more common, Lux will be fine.

zkylon

zkylewd
picking annie is abandoning your soul.
I jumped on that bandwagon the second I heard about the chinese doing it, before worlds, proper hipster style. I'm more annoyed at people rushing for Leona since the support changes basically removed all skill necessary to play the champion

Not that Annie's too hard to begin with but at least I didnt pick het cause she was op (tho kept her for that)

spaceboy

Banned
1-9 slump right now guys :( I'm not having bad games myself, we just keep getting outplayed as a team or someone feeds. Trying to keep optimistic before i head back to ranked.

garath

1-9 slump right now guys :( I'm not having bad games myself, we just keep getting outplayed as a team or someone feeds. Trying to keep optimistic before i head back to ranked.

Turn that around before jumping back into ranked. If you're on a downturn, it's hard to get the attitude right before trying again. Personal experience :)

spaceboy

Banned
Go pwn so noobs on titanfall then come back with newfound confidence!

No Xbone :(

I played a normal and there is just NO way anyone can say this loss was a result of me being bad. I went 1/1/0 LeBlanc pinged mia, tied farm with Ziggs mid, got a shutdown on fed Graves, etc. Had a Caitlyn go 0/5/0, Sona 1/4/0, Renekton 0/3/1 and Fiddlesticks go 1/4/0.

I'm not a perfect player by any means, I feed on occasion, but LOL my luck with teams these past few days man. The only game I've won in my last ten was an ARAM. I'll get out of this slump eventually. Hopefully I can carry my way out of Bronze with Thresh when I get back to ranked.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
The midlane seems to be dominated by Champs like Leblanc, Zed, and Fizz, all of whom are specifically built to beat champions like Lux. If the meta reverts to a state where picks like Anivia and Karthus are more common, Lux will be fine.
You've been away from SR for too long. Zed and Fizz have mostly fallen off the map as the meta has shifted to safe mid laners who scale well. Ziggs, Kayle, Nidalee, and Leblanc all have fairly safe laning phases that scale well into the lategame. Lux is missing both of those, and she's reliant on using the tools she uses to trade and farm as escape tools.

The jungle is full of assassins though, and with trinket/jungle changes and top lane going bruiser heavy it's often the mid lane that's easiest to gank. Higher ranks of play introduce more competent junglers who are a greater threat to lanes, and Lux's pick rate falls of dramatically as you comb through her pick rate based on rank. Bronze hovers somewhere between a 16-18% pick rate, but that careens to 4-5% at Diamond level play where Lux's weaknesses can be exploited. As a point of contrast, Gragas runs a 15% pick rate in Bronze but gets chosen nearly 25-35% of the time in Diamond games.

Even if Lux survives through the laning phase her kit doesn't excel at poke or burst, and with her poor scaling she has a difficult time keeping up with other popular mids.

Tizoc

So I just won the most HILARIOUS match yet.

I kept fucking up somewhat and getting killed, by the end game I hung around my allies and we managed to take down the turrets and inhibitors.

Afterwards I continued to die and assist in kills. Eventually I had a warp, saw some minions have wiped out the nexus turrets and decided to go there and finish the game.
Shaco couldn't kill me and was lucky I didn't do Garen's ulti on him.

Anyways in the end, it was me and dozens of minions who took down the nexus for the win.
I died like 14-15 times in that match and one player was ticked off by how shitty I had played.

zkylon

zkylewd
Yea lux is garbage right now. Ziggs, gragas, syndra, ori and new xerath beat her at everything and ziggs specially doesn't give a fuck at lategame yeamfights unlike her that gets beaten to a pulp by everything that moves. You need a 3-4s spsmmable spell to be worth shit right now, or monster scaling like gragas. She has neithe

garath

Looks like the miss fortune buffs were toned back :( Attack speed steroid is nice though.

I don't like the change to mobos. They were already pretty situational.

edit: I misread the change to MF's Q. It's better now. Lost the impure stacks on ult though. And her W no longer scales with AD :(

Looks like the miss fortune buffs were toned back :( Attack speed steroid is nice though.

I don't like the change to mobos. They were already pretty situational.

edit: I misread the change to MF's Q. It's better now. Lost the impure stacks on ult though. And her W no longer scales with AD :(
Those are not the buffs, that's just them reverting to live values lol

Einbroch

Banned
I'm still gonna ride Teemo to gold, even after the nerfs. Liandry's still amazing and the slow/vision are still intact. The damage scaling was just icing.

spaceboy

Banned
XUZzLlK.jpg

I think I should just take a break from the game for a while. My luck drawing teams is horrible.

On a separate note, after reading the PBE notes, I think I may just start using Ryze again. I've been aching to have the Q range increased!

Newt

XUZzLlK.jpg

I think I should just take a break from the game for a while. My luck drawing teams is horrible.

On a separate note, after reading the PBE notes, I think I may just start using Ryze again. I've been aching to have the Q range increased!
That Fiora build makes me want to cry :(.

zkylon

zkylewd
XUZzLlK.jpg

Sorry but why did u go bjork on thresh? Like if u have tons of gold just buy something that helps ur team like mikael or randuins or something

bgbball31

The league giveth, the league taketh away. 8 game winning streak last week, 3 game losing streak since. ADC's that can't take advantage of what you give them in terms of trading, nor can they farm, make it hard to win. Even more so when their Riven and Kayle are 3/0 by 10 minutes (like in the last game I played.)

Blizzard

Banned
I kind of assumed ya'll know where to read them at so it would be pointless.
It's never pointless since it's nice to give people a single-click link, plus I have to google whether it's official patch notes, or PBE changes that might change at any time, etc.

This is kind of funny

Rito kept saying they couldn't find the right fix for teemo and in the end it was just the simple dmg nerf everyone was clamoring for since time immemorial
Unless I am mistaken, this is the second time the mushroom damage has been nerfed. I wish I had played him AP back in the day, but I guess then oracles existed.

spaceboy

Banned
Sorry but why did u go bjork on thresh? Like if u have tons of gold just buy something that helps ur team like mikael or randuins or something
I got fed early and I planned on selling it later so I could go back to being support. (It's actually pretty good on Thresh, but I know it's not something you should build on him) At some point I just decided to keep it because the team wouldn't group so we were stuck defending the base and eventually lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom