• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Type2

Teemo nerfs and corki buffs god bless. Corki world's here we go.
He will get another buff before then.

I'm gonna play a normal in about 30 to test my stream with the updated client visuals.

Edit: League of Legends OT 6 riot hears newts cries for corki buffs

Zynx

I like the proposed Ryze changes and might give him a try - but 600-625 range still seems dangerously short against many champs. (And correct me if I'm wrong, but since his skills are targeted, the effective range is even less compared to skillshots, right?)

Removing the AD ratio from Gragas's body slam is actually quite significant - that's like 30+ damage from his base AD and another 20+ from his drunken rage bonus AD.

The support item changes look interesting - better poke with spellthief, among others. And if I'm interpreting things correctly - the blue trinket might reveal stealthed champions now, which could be pretty huge? Does "reveal" imply true sight? If not, then they just made the wording more ambiguous, Riot, please.

I really, really like the cheaper sightstone, and the cheaper lucidity boots are kind of nice, even though I actually do make use of the 15% cdr right now. Wonder if starting the cheaper health crystal might be worth it to rush sightstone on a support. Probably not if kill lanes continue to dominate.

garath

New bundles out there.

I really want the Lucian skin and was tempted to buy it full price anyways. Should I get the Hexakill bundle for 1495? I get:

Mercenary Kat
Hired Gun lucian
Bioforge Darius
Chosen Master Yi

Mercenary Kat is one of the better skins but I already have the crappy santa skin for her. Already have a Yi skin. No skin for Darius so that would be cool. Not sure if I like Bioforge or Woad king better for him though.
I guess it's like getting Bioforge Darius for 520 and Lucian for full 975.. hmm

Type2

New bundles out there.

I really want the Lucian skin and was tempted to buy it full price anyways. Should I get the Hexakill bundle for 1495? I get:

Mercenary Kat
Hired Gun lucian
Bioforge Darius
Chosen Master Yi

Mercenary Kat is one of the better skins but I already have the crappy santa skin for her. Already have a Yi skin. No skin for Darius so that would be cool. Not sure if I like Bioforge or Woad king better for him though.
I guess it's like getting Bioforge Darius for 520 and Lucian for full 975.. hmm
I want the trist skin... Gotta see what the bundle price is for me. I just made a crapton of money by helping a stranger invest his money. Met the dude on the plane back from NYC and he was nice enough to send me something since the investment worked out.

forgrim

I want the trist skin... Gotta see what the bundle price is for me. I just made a crapton of money by helping a stranger invest his money. Met the dude on the plane back from NYC and he was nice enough to send me something since the investment worked out.

say what now? i live in nyc, why no give me good investment advice :(

Teemo nerf, Elise (supposedly?) being reworked, Corki getting buffed. Might as well throw another unwarranted Yorick nerf in there to bum me out. What's next, Riot messing with Trundle?

XUZzLlK.jpg

I think I should just take a break from the game for a while. My luck drawing teams is horrible.

On a separate note, after reading the PBE notes, I think I may just start using Ryze again. I've been aching to have the Q range increased!
I can't tell whether you're being serious or not by complaining about your teammates when you buy Blade of the Ruined King - fucking Sunfire Cape on Thresh. While supporting for players you deem awful. In blind pick.

Just... no.

I have the same problem with Hired Gun Lucian that I have with Mafia Jinx: the skin is awesome, it has a pimp-ass custom recall animation and tons of neat little features that make it entirely worth the asking price... but I'll never use it because the champion's core character design is just so good that I want to have them on default.

I mean, it's a weird problem to have for Riot. Their character designs used to be such hideous piles of vomit that they could release a slight recolor and people would be all over it, but now some of the best skins they've ever made are Do Not Want due to the core character designs being solid.

garath

I have the same problem with Hired Gun Lucian that I have with Mafia Jinx: the skin is awesome, it has a pimp-ass custom recall animation and tons of neat little features that make it entirely worth the asking price... but I'll never use it because the champion's core character design is just so good that I want to have them on default.

I mean, it's a weird problem to have for Riot. Their character designs used to be such hideous piles of vomit that they could release a slight recolor and people would be all over it, but now some of the best skins they've ever made are Do Not Want due to the core character designs being solid.

I feel exactly the same way about Jinx. I'll never ever use the mafia jinx skin. I purposefully didn't buy the bundle for that reason. I happen to really like the Equalibrium/Matrix vibe of the Hired Gun Lucian skin though. Enough to basically buy the bundle months down the line lol (champ on sale, skin full price).

garath

Teemo nerfs and corki buffs god bless. Corki world's here we go.
He will get another buff before then.

I'm gonna play a normal in about 30 to test my stream with the updated client visuals.

Edit: League of Legends OT 6 riot hears newts cries for corki buffs

You streaming?

I don't even understand this team.

Blizzard

Banned
I can't tell whether you're being serious or not by complaining about your teammates when you buy Blade of the Ruined King - fucking Sunfire Cape on Thresh. While supporting for players you deem awful. In blind pick.

Just... no.
Do you have some suggestions for them to improve, then? :p

They went 8/1/11, which is a pretty decent score. They build an armor item against a lot of AD damage. They mentioned they bought botrk because they were fed early, and I imagine it helped them peel a little better for teammates, even though it's a weird choice.

So for this particular game, what concrete advice could we recommend? That the player try to give more kills to teammates than taking them as Thresh? That they focused more purely on tank items (presumably randuins and a MR item since frozen heart does not give health)?

it's too much. this is what years of teemo hate has wrought.

Is it too much, dimb, or is it not enough?

My suggestion: Teemo's shrooms are now visible at all times, even when in the fog of war or placed in a brush the player does not have vision to. Shrooms will now ask players stepping on them for permission before detonating.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Is it too much, dimb, or is it not enough?

My suggestion: Teemo's shrooms are now visible at all times, even when in the fog of war or placed in a brush the player does not have vision to. Shrooms will now ask players stepping on them for permission before detonating.

Just imagine, every time you step on a shrooms, a pop up will ask you whether you want to activate it. Teemo god tier confirmed.

zkylon

zkylewd
btw just got back from the hospital (reading random shit here helped a lot with the wait) and I have a new little brother :3

hope this one's better than the last :>

Unless I am mistaken, this is the second time the mushroom damage has been nerfed. I wish I had played him AP back in the day, but I guess then oracles existed.
well to be fair while I think the vision changes aided his annoyingness it's not like you used to buy oracles and win the game that way

I don't think this will make teemo awful but it helps

I really think they should rework him, he's basically a champion built on griefing, and I'll defend lux and nidalee and shaco and a lot of other annoying champions to death but I can't stand teemo and he's not even that fun to play. I mean aside from his trolling, his actual mechanics are boring as fuck. like a passive, a targetted spell and running fast?

I got fed early and I planned on selling it later so I could go back to being support. (It's actually pretty good on Thresh, but I know it's not something you should build on him) At some point I just decided to keep it because the team wouldn't group so we were stuck defending the base and eventually lost.
not worth for many reasons, but mostly tradeoffs

you're spending a lot of money on a lot of stats you're not really gonna use. thresh's got I think 450 range now? every ranged champion in the game outranges you, you're not gonna get too many autos on squishies off, and you won't have the armor pen to really hurt tanks either. I wouldn't get that sunfire cape either, since supports usually stay on the backline protecting the carries (even with leona sometimes it's better to ult and stick with the team) so the damage you get from sunfire (which scales with levels now so it's actually worse on supports and junglers than it was a couple patches ago) is again wasted on tanks that won't really care.

and what are you trading for those items? the single most important stat on every support: cdr. max cdr lets you engage, peel and even deal more damage (more spells = more damage and thresh ult, e and q all pack quite a punch from base values). ideal items for cdr also give you a lot of other useful things, like the active on shurelyas or the tankiness from spirit visage or the aura from frozen heart. you could've also gotten mikaels to help your vayne after 40%. you didn't even buy a gp10 item, which is a shame because you would've been loaded and maybe could've carried really hard for your team, even with a bjork.

buy a gp10, it's cheap and safe and it's never bad.

finally, look at that post-game chat, with vayne flaming you. you probably did well and she's just raging, but in the end took too many kills and when things get shitty vayne presses tab, sees a bjork on her support and thinks to herself "gg" (and probably says so in /all chat) and that just won't help you.

there are many strange builds in that game but you know, just trying to help :)

I knew you'd understand

Ferga

The game where I have to 1v5 the enemy due to server lag, where none of my opponents experience any lag, I go 4/0 in lane.

God damnit.

Achtius

The game where I have to 1v5 the enemy due to server lag, where none of my opponents experience any lag, I go 4/0 in lane.

God damnit.

was ur team winning before the lag? It's so frustrating cuz the other team got a free win, while you wasted ur time. At least you got loss forgiven.

Type2

Thanks for watching my stream guys. Lemme know when the servers are working... I'm too scared to play ranked because of how bad this week has been.

garath

Thanks for watching my stream guys. Lemme know when the servers are working... I'm too scared to play ranked because of how bad this week has been.

Did you ever lower the bitrate? It was lagging pretty consistently once you were in game.

Type2

Did you ever lower the bitrate? It was lagging pretty consistently once you were in game.
I'll fix it later when I can actually get in a game. The first game streamed just fine but u heard people had issues with the second.
Also I had an obs update that I didn't download.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Just played my first game as jungle Teemo. Went better than expected. Had a rough start but got it together - had a few hilarious ganks. Counter jungling went well too. Took the other guy's blue 4 times throughout the match. Really fun role for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom