• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.
is irelia ult the worst in the game, does no dmg at all

That's hard to say, a lot of champions have ultimates that are actually pretty weak because most of the "power budget" for their kit is spent in other places. I think it's fair to say it's one of the weakest, though, and also one of the least satisfying to use.

It also isn't a really great "fit" for the rest of her kit and passage of play, which doesn't help. I mean, if you want to get technical Diana's ult isn't (statistically) great, but it has awesome utility and really brings the rest of her kit together, so it's an awesome ultimate at the end of the day. Irelia's is just sort of "there".

zkylon

zkylewd
is irelia ult the worst in the game, does no dmg at all
actually it's not that bad, it's kind of like lucian's ult in that it looks like it doesn't deal any damage but it's actually 640 + 260% ad at max rank, and you can still autoattack/use spells while casting it. it's just a lot more annoying to use and harder to land than lucian's (also deals A LOT less single target damage, tho maybe more aoe damage), plus it doesn't mesh well with the rest of her kit.

but as far as damage goes it's pretty alright

Subtle

Eves ult and Blitz's ult are pretty weak

Nunu ult idea: for every 750 extra health he can take one more hard cc ability while ulting

Nekofrog

Banned
WN8KOmg.jpg

THANKS TYPE2

I regretted not getting this when it was on sale

Achtius

I remembered a simpler time when Kiunch can AD Sona Mid and stomped other ap mid laners. It wasn't league of assassins back then

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
I remembered a simpler time when Kiunch can AD Sona Mid and stomped other ap mid laners. It wasn't league of assassins back then

Nowadays everyone are jumping shooting shiny spell around like this is freaking MvC3. I miss the good old SF2 days.

Blizzard

Banned
btw just got back from the hospital (reading random shit here helped a lot with the wait) and I have a new little brother :3

hope this one's better than the last :>

well to be fair while I think the vision changes aided his annoyingness it's not like you used to buy oracles and win the game that way

I don't think this will make teemo awful but it helps

I really think they should rework him, he's basically a champion built on griefing, and I'll defend lux and nidalee and shaco and a lot of other annoying champions to death but I can't stand teemo and he's not even that fun to play. I mean aside from his trolling, his actual mechanics are boring as fuck. like a passive, a targetted spell and running fast?
I feel like darius, aatrox, volibear, singed, and mundo are built to various degrees on trolling. Isn't annoying enemies one of the most enjoyable parts of league? I mean all the rest of the time we're raging or being raged at by teammates, might as well get to irritate someone legitimately for once.

zkylon

zkylewd
I feel like darius, aatrox, volibear, singed, and mundo are built to various degrees on trolling. Isn't annoying enemies one of the most enjoyable parts of league? I mean all the rest of the time we're raging or being raged at by teammates, might as well get to irritate someone legitimately for once.

yea but on lower degrees than teemo

like everything about teemo is annoying, not only his traps. DoT, invisibility, blind, they're all annoying mechanics.

all the champions you mentioned have issues (most champions in league do) but at least something about playing against them is some sort of fun (like dodging darius hook, kiting voli endlessly, catching singed when he's proxying)

the only time anyone's happy around teemo is when he's dead

you normally don't even want him in your team since he's mostly based on making the enemy team rage

Blizzard

Banned
I do want Teemo on my team. He's cute, has hilarious skins, has nice mini-wards that benefit the team, and can do a lot of damage or push well.

I enjoy having him if he does decently. I think we are different in that regard.

Ranked is not very fun right now. The first game lagged out, the second was ok, then this game we had 1 afk to urinate, 1 semi afk, then 1 back, then 1 ragequit, then another ragequit.

Finally after a bit of 3v5 (down 20+ kills), the server itself apparently died.

*edit* Oh, patch night? I should have known that.

Blizzard

Banned
I think you reached elo hell
It would hurt less if I hadn't placed silver 1 before going to silver 5. :( It's like season 2 again with having to grind 500 elo over 2 months. It turns out my idea of buying kha'zix is short-lived since he's almost always banned, and the game where I got him had the afk's in addition to a feeding top laner.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Played normals with friends. Why do I do this to myself? No matter how fed myself and my one other good friends get, the other 3 just drag us down too much.

I need to get back to solo queue. Oh wait, servers are getting DDOS'd.

Sweeeeet.

Mothman91

Played normals with friends. Why do I do this to myself? No matter how fed myself and my one other good friends get, the other 3 just drag us down too much.

I need to get back to solo queue. Oh wait, servers are getting DDOS'd.

Sweeeeet.

haha, I play with some irl friends alot too, and no matter how well I do, they tend to drag the team down with them. just sucks in general, but I just tend to deal with it and remember it's just my friends and we're having fun.

if it was solo queue though....i'd rage xD

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
haha, I play with some irl friends alot too, and no matter how well I do, they tend to drag the team down with them. just sucks in general, but I just tend to deal with it and remember it's just my friends and we're having fun.

if it was solo queue though....i'd rage xD

I don't mind losing just so long as we win eventually and they try to listen to our advice. We've lost 7 ARAMs/Normals in row.

Back to the 3DS!

Pancakes

Nah, just finished Fire Emblem and moved on to Rune Factory 4. The backlog is too big for BD right now.

zkylon

zkylewd
I do want Teemo on my team. He's cute, has hilarious skins, has nice mini-wards that benefit the team, and can do a lot of damage or push well.

I enjoy having him if he does decently. I think we are different in that regard.
the only time I had fun with a teemo in my team he was full tank with atma's impaler and carried pretty hard but I have no idea what kind of ridiculous build that was.

I don't like teemo because it's just 4+shrooms v 5. it's boring.

Blizzard

Banned
the only time I had fun with a teemo in my team he was full tank with atma's impaler and carried pretty hard but I have no idea what kind of ridiculous build that was.

I don't like teemo because it's just 4+shrooms v 5. it's boring.
I think you are drawing a general conclusion from some cases which does not apply to all cases.

I had a Teemo on my team earlier this week and he had more damage to champions than anyone else, I believe. Good players will work with the team, bad players will ignore the team. The same thing can happen with other champions as well.

zkylon

zkylewd
I think you are drawing a general conclusion from some cases which does not apply to all cases.

I had a Teemo on my team earlier this week and he had more damage to champions than anyone else, I believe. Good players will work with the team, bad players will ignore the team. The same thing can happen with other champions as well.

not really because the core of the champion is avoiding combat

that's why one of his spells is running away, another one is preventing the enemy from attacking and finally he can ward half the map to slow everyone down and prevent them from acting. his passive turns him invisible so the one time he can actually fight is an ambush.

it's a whole champion built around disabling and preventing action, which is awful for game health

he's not the only one but surely the most egregious and unfun to play against

if he's in your team he's basically a rage bomb for the other team. if the enemy top/mid rages in lane you win, if the whole enemy team rages over shrooms you win. any other scenario you lose because he's not good at anything else. he could split push if his escape was more reliable but it depends so much on shrooms that it doesn't work if he's not already winning

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
It is only a skill for running away if you are behind, if you are ahead, it is a skill for chasing your enemy to their dooooooom.

Nekofrog

Banned
It isn't often you look at a game and can say with 100% certainty that it's over in the first 10 minutes, but goddamn. Mook are already 5k down in 10 minutes.

It isn't often you look at a game and can say with 100% certainty that it's over in the first 10 minutes, but goddamn. Mook are already 5k down in 10 minutes.

Yeah Mook and Midas never seemed frightening.
I'm kinda disappointed but I guess that's the gap between amateur and pro. They just have to train more and maybe they'll make it for Summer.

The SKT S VS Xenics Storm match should be interesting though.

I lost a normals with friends today where I was something like 18-6-18 on Diana jungle. Our Thresh was dc'd for half of the game, our wukong kept dcing at the end, our Twitch (my friend) kept over extending over and over getting picked off by akali every time. The game managed to last 66 minutes, and only because every time they pushed I was able to pick off 2-3 of them.

I mean late game it was at the point where I could basically 1v3 their team other than their akali. The biggest problem was at the end there's only so much a 6 item Diana can do, me being fed is irrelevant when everyone has gold for 10 items. Master Yi + Akali + Gragas focusing me was pretty brutal.

OCE servers took another dive so no more league tonight.

MaRin's Renekton looked really good.

Authority

Banned
3 free losses.

Shaco Jungler.
Elise Jungler vs Yahuo, Amumu and Khazik.

and I do not remember the third.

Now one person picks up Annivia vs Kassadin and I have to go mid because of that.

Fuck my life.

Thanks everyone.

Good luck! No point delaying them as long as you have runes and enough champs.

Don't get discouraged if you end up in Bronze, I did when I did mine.

Thanks, yea I have a couple champs for every role and all the runes I need. Still want hybrid reds and health quints, but I have pages for the champs I use that I'm happy with.

Played some Zed matches last night. I can see why he is viable, but not popular. You really have to hit your combo the right way and get out or you either don't get the kill or die, or both. He is fun, but I need a few more games to see if I really want to put the effort into learning him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom