• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
lol was just playing, server was kinda wonky but small hiccups, still worked. minute 18 we're stomping them pretty hard (like all outer turrets, 2 dragons and me and ez are both fed) and I dc. I waited a couple minutes but no good, so I quit to try and relog. I'm welcomed by the victory screen, +28 lp. turns out they went fuck it and surrendered and I won anyways :D

took me a while to understand, thought this was like loss prevented for them, win guaranteed for us or something like that lol

zkylon

zkylewd
kmePBMe.jpg

pretty deformed and no mega abs but I'd buy cute vayne

and yea pretty tasteless after the awesome esexpress article but I dunno I like pretty drawings

Ferga

I have so many screenshots of my scores as graves in season 2, it's ridiculous.

Getting from bronze to gold in 20 or so games was hilarious.

But long gone are the days of adcs who can make plays by themselves if they win lane. I remember winning lane 90% of the time then roaming mid to one shot people and push down turrets for a 20minute win in all my games :(

Now it's all about body guards and hoping people don't ult you

First game of Hexakill. 34-8 with Khazix. I had several triples, a quadra, and I would've had a penta but I choked and fail flashed.

I don't think I've been that fed before. I was level 18 with 6 items when guys were still level 14 with 2-3 items. And I'm talking about their carries.

Type2

I just wanna say I really appreciate getting you play with you guys more often. I get some valuable feedback and insight into decision making and the 5man premades are pretty fun.

I gotta win one more game this week to get to gold promos....this needs to happen.

ALN1031

Initial results of Graves free week:

Kill everyone in lane, get stomped in fights as I throw my pea shot at them, do 0 damage, then die as I get close to try to shoot.

General Core Build: BT > IE > LW or PD, boots somewhere.

zkylon

zkylewd
I was seriously tempted to use one of these myself but then again I hate vi

iFsd3PLOO2IHO.png
igvpyaahWHqdH.png
iRRDIjaEWq8of.png
icHCfszjXmFPJ.png
i9cBOqbEuKzeZ.png

I mean I love her growling and her song but fuck her ult

(I'd use first one. last two specially got pretty borked and look kinda derpy since original was an awfully compressed jpeg so it didn't take too kindly to being resized... plus first one looks sexy as fuck)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom