• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzard

Banned
I've learned it the hard way to always take the support role from duo bots. They typically are way worse bot lane than the results we get if I steal the support role from them. :/
It's hard since I want to be nice to people and let them get their preferred role, but they just face better opponents than what they can play against.
Have you seen the magic of AchtiusNewt duo lane? Just imagine if you'd split them up, no way they'd be platinum now!

In general I agree with you. :p

Type2

Oh right it's Thursday today, that should mean EU LCS.

Here's a timer for you, folks.

t1392919200z0.png

Gambit vs Roccat, get hype!
Gambit with 4 subs vs roccat...

Leezard

Have you seen the magic of AchtiusNewt duo lane? Just imagine if you'd split them up, no way they'd be platinum now!

In general I agree with you. :p

Agreed, there are some special cases. :)
My own duo bot is strong as well, but I've gotten burned by trusting so many random duos. We're often better off winning bot lane and getting the other duo guy mid or top, if we're lucky they don't lose lane too hard.

Pfft, people were playing carry jungle as soon as the first lee sin buffs came out in 2011

Plus, Double E glitch was glorious.

Lee Sin's not real carry jungle, mang. He falls off like the Marianna's Trench.

The only two professional level carry junglers who ever were before Season 4 were Diamond and Insec, and even Diamond said Insec was the better of the two. Meteos wasn't even a true jungle carry, he was just greedier than most.

Edit: Suppose I should underline "professional". I mean, people have been carrying as Jungle Shaco in solo queue since the game was brand new, but it wasn't ever a thing you could do against a real team.

Riot jumping on the Pantheon craze. Second Pantheon skin for sale in the last month.

Not even full metal Pantheon. :(

Meh. The other Pantheon skin that was on sale is clearly the best one. Full Metal is ass.

Also, get Steel Legion Lux on sale or pray she actually gets a decent skin?

garath

Meh. The other Pantheon skin that was on sale is clearly the best one. Full Metal is ass.

Yeah, I picked up the other Pantheon skin. The full metal one has such an awesome splash though.

Looks like Riot is firm on nerfing mobo boots into the ground:

http://community.pbe.leagueoflegend...tlb1oYiz-43-itemization-update-update-2192014

They're reverting the Lucidity changes though. So that's something.

zkylon

zkylewd

Steel legion is actually pretty great. Like, her biggest issue is that for some reason rito loves dressing her up in military clothes when all we want is skirts and rainbows

Like imagine popstar lux or smthing

You can't copyright sailor uniform!!! Just call it "magical school girls with shiny hair brand".

Riot should hire me as their copyright lawyer.

You're actually not wrong. There have been too many Sailor Moon knock-offs created without copyright suit brought against them for the likeness to have any legal standing. As long as you don't use the actual, copyrighted name ("Sailor Moon Lux"), there's honestly nothing they can legally do without going back in time and suing the thousand "magical girl" copycats that followed them.

zkylon

zkylewd
If she doesn't say "In the name of the moon, I'll punish you!" when ulting then no sale.

she actually says "in the name of demacia I will punish you" in game right now

so like it's right there

still cheerleader lux is my thing

like it's not even exploitative at all, this just needs to happen

Heard the name before, but I just had to google it to see what it is.
how

just how

maybe it was just me that was into girly anime

I used to love sakura card captor and ranma and shit

I refunded mine

damn son. Yea, even when I played Lux every day, I couldn't bring myself to get any of her skins. They all just looked...like they were going the wrong direction. I look at the default splash art and want to see skins that bring out that same...idunno...cuteness and happiness? But everything just seems so lame. And I've seen a lot of Steel Legionaries out there...I've never been tempted to buy the skin after seeing it in-game. IDK. For half off, I may bite. Maybe.

Lux has enough damn skins, give syndra something dammit.

# of good Syndra skins: 1
# of good Lux skins: 0

Therefore Lux needs more skins, sir. Justicar Syndra > Lux's entire catalog.

Cheerleader Syndra?

Beach Volleyball Syndra.

garath

streaming now but my last game I dc'd twice with no loss prevented....

It's 100% selfish but I still can't watch your stream on mobile. It lags hard. Works great on my PC though. I probably don't have enough bandwidth on my wifi (though that shocks me a little bit). Any chance you'd lower the bitrate some? :)

Wife was home sick last night so didn't get to play more than a game but enjoyed watching some GAF games (and your Vi ranked game) but the couch watching was a bust.

edit: Hmm.. Morgana support vs Leona. Seems legit. Black shield OP?

Ferga

Lee Sin's not real carry jungle, mang. He falls off like the Marianna's Trench.

The only two professional level carry junglers who ever were before Season 4 were Diamond and Insec, and even Diamond said Insec was the better of the two. Meteos wasn't even a true jungle carry, he was just greedier than most.

Edit: Suppose I should underline "professional". I mean, people have been carrying as Jungle Shaco in solo queue since the game was brand new, but it wasn't ever a thing you could do against a real team.

wut

Were you playing in season 2? Lee sin could one shot anyone after his first buff.

April 6, 2011 Hotfix:

Flurry
Energy restored on hit increased to 15 from 10.
Sonic Wave / Resonating Strike
Attack damage scaling increased to 1.0 from 0.8.
Tempest
Attack damage scaling increased to 1.0 from 0.6.
Dragon's Rage
Attack damage scaling increased to 2.0 from 1.5.

You don't simply 'fall off' from these buffs. Plus wriggles was probably one of the strongest items in the game in this era.

And release darius could go into any role and win.

And who could forget the terrifying reign of skarner who could cancel flashes and would run at you with 500+ movement speed with a shurelyia rush

There were so many carry junglers.

Not to mention season 1 jungle gave the same, if not more exp than laners.

-----------------------------

And kiunch, you don't play poppy anymore.

Her itemisation just sucks compared to other tops. Only reason she was such a monster in the right hands back then was because of support items. Shurelyia/philo stone was crucial to her play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom