• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my god I just noticed Haunted Zyra is actually a possessed angel statue
That means...

weeping_angels_animat1euv5.gif

garath

They buffed the initial damage of his R, didn't change the "mana leak" and only nerfed the stacking damage. That was not what made Kassadin a huge threat.

However, they nerfed the crap out of his Q damage but buffed the silence and mana cost:

Null Sphere ( Q ) mana cost decreased to 70/75/80/85/90 from 70/80/90/100/110
Null Sphere ( Q ) damage lowered to 80/115/150/185/220 from 80/130/180/230/280.
Null Sphere ( Q ) silence changed to 1.5/1.75/2/2.25/2.5 from 1/1.4/1.8/2.2/2.6

This seems more like a love tap. It will tone down his burst a tiny bit and prevent some of the insane stacking damage but I dunno.

They buffed the initial damage of his R, didn't change the "mana leak" and only nerfed the stacking damage. That was not what made Kassadin a huge threat.

However, they nerfed the crap out of his Q damage but buffed the silence and mana cost:

Null Sphere ( Q ) mana cost decreased to 70/75/80/85/90 from 70/80/90/100/110
Null Sphere ( Q ) damage lowered to 80/115/150/185/220 from 80/130/180/230/280.
Null Sphere ( Q ) silence changed to 1.5/1.75/2/2.25/2.5 from 1/1.4/1.8/2.2/2.6

This seems more like a love tap. It will tone down his burst a tiny bit and prevent some of the insane stacking damage but I dunno.
Doesn't that change pretty much kill the damage on his ult? It would stack for moving around but now it only stacks if you hit it with it, so if you use your ult for mobility it does little damage afterwards.

Leezard

Doesn't that change pretty much kill the damage on his ult? It would stack for moving around but now it only stacks if you hit it with it, so if you use your ult for mobility it does little damage afterwards.

Indeed, this is quite a nerf for late game Kassadin. They would jump a couple of times before a fight so they could deal massive damage.

drawkcaB

He's gonna have to blow his W to stick to his target now and a huge CD nerf

Ah ok, I see it now, although there is no CD nerf that I can see. So now he either has to chose ult the target at a lower HP than before in order to save his W and chase, or use his W to deal more damage although he could let the target escape.

Meh, I still like the change. Now I can actually devote time to playing him.

Zed didn't lose the full AD damage on his ult.

The only Zed change there is that instead of the shadow spawning behind the target, it spawns where he initiated the ult from.

Nerfs his chasing, buffs his disengage.

No numbers nerfs so far.

I hate Kass and don't even know why. Maybe it's the champ visual design, sound effects and visual effects. He looks like a pile of shit in desperate need of a VU.

Nev

Banned
Introducing Summoner Extra - a show kept in the spirit of the Showcase, but will be expanding out past fanart to give you what's awesome in League of Legends.

Pretty positive response - let me know what you guys think!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YbplG1ZSF8

That was more than decent. The elevatorish repetitive music is out of place and gets annoying and I think the video is a little too long though, it should be 3-4 minutes average imo.

It was good for being the first one anyways.

Ken

Riot seems so far behind on production. I can only imagine loads of stuff is just getting tossed into a garbage can, because they probably won't even release half as many skins this year as they did last. A lot of the more recent skins are either really lazy, or exorbitantly overpriced. Zyra skin will probably be good from what's showing up on the PBE at least.

why put muney into new skins when you can make a billion times more releasing them not blitzcranks and kitty kat katarina and all you have to do is create one new summoner icon and slap on a lazy overlay onto the loading screen

Their reasoning for less skins this Harrowing according to Hippalus:

Hippalus said:
There will just be those two new skins released at the start of Harrowing this year, and both skins will be permanent additions to the store, not legacy skins. The current plan is to release new legacy skins for Lunar Revel this year instead of Harrowing for two reasons: 1) Harrowing has a lot of legacy content while Lunar Revel has none. 2) Vi and Zyra should have more accessible skins in the store as they only have 1 today.

Lunar Revel is around February.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
If champions have a very small selection of skins why would you release time limited ones?

Also, fuck Lunar Revel.

The new GP skin sucks. The new Vi skin sucks. The new Elise skin sucks.

If champions have a very small selection of skins why would you release time limited ones?

Also, fuck Lunar Revel.

They shouldn't be time limited, that's why these two are permanent.

Agreed on GP and Elise skins.

I like the Vi skin though :/

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death

Also, fuck Lunar Revel.

This man gets it. I completely agree.

dimb

Yeah I wish they were legacy skins.

Oh well, at least I can buy a couple of the legacy sins coming back and put those two off.
is there some sort of bitter irony to wanting new skins to be legacy while you gobble up the old ones coming back?

Nev

Banned
So Lunar revel is now more important than halloween/christmas.

They might aswell change the name of the game to 英雄聯盟 across all regions already.

is there some sort of bitter irony to wanting new skins to be legacy while you gobble up the old ones coming back?

I dunno.

Well i probably won't buy the Zyra skin, I think it's ugly. I'll get the Vi skin eventually.

While I want Harrowing skins to be legacy, I guess it's better for me anyway that there's less to buy.

I'll probably only get Kitty Kat Katarina, Definitely Not Blitzcrank and Haunted Maokai out of the Legacy skins, but that's all I really want.

dimb

officer vi to harrowing as
teacher fiora is to harrowing i suppose
except vi is a police officer for real.

and at least last harrowing there was the remake of twisted treeline too for harrowing.

dimb

dunno how you can dislike gp tho
It's visually very drab with weak color choices. Like the actual color of GP's physical skin is all these weird range of shades. It looks like he caught the plague. The skin itself is also just super plain, and the idea of Gangplank as sort of this extravagant sultan just doesn't come across, especially in game. It doesn't really fit with the abilities in his kit either...unless better spell effects just haven't been implemented yet on the PBE. There are already a large number of very dry GP skins for people to choose from.

I mean it's worse than Woad King.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom