• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Lunar revel is now more important than halloween/christmas.

They might aswell change the name of the game to 英雄聯盟 across all regions already.

War on Christmas confirmed.

(Mostly it's just that they already have tons of Christmas/Halloween skins and barely any Lunar Revel skins, if you're looking at it in terms of total number of skins associated with a given holiday. Don't they actually have more PAX skins than Lunar ones at this point?)

Nev

Banned
You must be the single most unpleasant person on the planet earth

That's mean :(

But seriously, there is little to no benefits whatsoever in being platinum over gold. If anything, it's better to be gold because the loading screen border is actually different from the silver one.

Boken

Banned
That's mean :(

But seriously, there is little to no benefits whatsoever in being platinum over gold. If anything, it's better to be gold because the loading screen border is actually different from the silver one.
Spoken like a true gold tier player

DeadNames

Banned
For what?

2 permanent skins?

How "lazy" they are.

Classic entitled fanbases. I don't need a degree in graphic design to know that Zyra probably takes a lot of work for her skins. Same with Rumble, Kha, and probably even Jayce.

All of these champions require brand new animations, particles, and models. Zyra has individual plants and vines to model.

You'll get there.

Believe in me who believes in you.

Edit: Also, I just picked up Ocarina of Time 3DS remake and Fire Emblem: Awakening without finishing Pokemon yet.

My man. We'll get there. I got a good feeling.

Also, why do you keep making me captain, Riot? 3 straight times now, all on Blue side. And the last 2 times I've been able to squeeze out an Amumu pickup that I wrecked bitches with.

How "lazy" they are.

Classic entitled fanbases. I don't need a degree in graphic design to know that Zyra probably takes a lot of work for her skins. Same with Rumble, Kha, and probably even Jayce.

All of these champions require brand new animations, particles, and models. Zyra has individual plants and vines to model.

I'd be interested in how big their teams are and how much work skins really require. Not the once with new voice work, but the standard 950rp skins. Would be nice if for nothing else to give people perspective.

DeadNames

Banned
Same. I feel like some of them don't really require much work, but others, like SGU probably need a TON of time.

Also Rito should hire me as a voice actor. My Aatrox, Twisted Fate, Jayce and Zac are all amazing.

Boken

Banned
How "lazy" they are.

I can't say I'm with them in being annoyed, but I can see why they might be.

It does look a little bad right now. But who knows, maybe they'll show us something cool with preseason 4 stuff and everybody will just shut up or forget

At least this isn't dota2

DeadNames

Banned

It does look a little bad right now. But who knows, maybe they'll show us something cool with preseason 4 stuff and everybody will just shut up or forget

They just showed off the team builder, and that has been asked for by a ton of people. That's huge IMO.

What's that about dota?

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
They just showed off the team builder, and that has been asked for by a ton of people. That's huge IMO.
It's another half-assed implementation from Riot that won't have practical applications for at least a year if even that.

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk

I can't wait for the brand new game mode and hero hitting Dota next week. :^)

Ferga

After taking a week break off this rage inducing game, I don't know if i want to attempt diamond again.

Going to bring me nothing but rage. Do I want to torture myself? Maybe I should just play support and spectate people.

Newt

After taking a week break off this rage inducing game, I don't know if i want to attempt diamond again.

Going to bring me nothing but rage. Do I want to torture myself? Maybe I should just play support and spectate people.
You can spectate me having the same rage inducing games that you had when you were in Gold I.

Boken

Banned
hello new names

anyway,

vulcun have changed their name - they are now XD.GG

AKA XDG Gaming - "Ex Duris Gloria" Gaming - latin for "from suffering ariseth glory."

da fuck.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD

Hey! That's my job!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom