• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjaelke

The Harrowing approaches
The sun sets and darkness creeps in, candlelight flickers and fires burn out. The Harrowing is nearly upon us. Whether exploring an old tomb or getting decked out to deck some criminals, terrifying and surprising storytelling comes alive with new skins for Zyra and Vi. Haunted Zyra and Officer Vi headline a cast that includes all of the former Harrowing skins. As announced last Thursday, skins that were previously categorized as Limited Edition are now legacy and will also be retrieved from the vault.

Here's the list of all of the legacy skins that'll be available this Harrowing:
Mundo Mundo
Pumpkinhead Fiddlesticks
Kitty Cat Katarina
Zombie Ryze
Lollipoppy
Nosferatu Vladimir
FrankenTibbers Annie
Definitely Not Blitzcrank
Bewitching Nidalee
Haunting Nocturne
Headless Hecarim
Haunted Maokai
Underworld Twisted Fate
Headmistress Fiora
Pirate Ryze
Zombie Brand

But the Harrowing is more than just dressing up and terrifying your foes, we're also bringing back all five Harrowing ward skins and unveiling five new summoner icons to earn throughout the event. And it wouldn't be the Harrowing without another mystery or two. This year, it's the debut of mystery gifting. When you give a mystery gift, your purchase unlocks a random skin for a champion your friend owns. All skins in the store plus a selection of legacy skins are fair game, so your friend could end up with a legendary or even ultimate skin!

The Harrowing launches in an upcoming patch, so check back with leagueoflegends.com for more information about the event and we'll see you on the battlefields!

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
haunted zyra you say?

ERnLpIx.jpg

[this is not haunted zyra, its a fan concept from awhile back]

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
mystery gift is either awesome or the biggest money sink riot has ever conceived.

i wonder what it'll cost. i dont think anyone would pay 975 for a random skin.

bjaelke

mystery gift is either awesome or the biggest money sink riot has ever conceived.

i wonder what it'll cost. i dont think anyone would pay 975 for a random skin.

The way that it works is that you pick a friend, pay 490 RP, and then we look at the Champions they own and pick a skin for them at random that they don't own.
Win.

Only skins worth 520RP or more are eligible.

Amakusa

ok guys I really really need help, I... die A LOT playing this game. mostly Aram games.
I don't know when to stop attacking and run, sometimes I have good days, but 80% of the time. I die a lot...

Now keep in mind, I also kill A LOT! Out of the games I play, I tend to get top kill score.. even if I've also died the same or close the number of kills I get.

Please help me, give me tips on how to stop dieing so much in this game, feeding the other team, ect. I've post many of my top games in last thread. Most of the them, you'll notice I do die a lot.

garath

Damn. I'd trade mystery gifts with someone except I have so many stinkin champs it would undoubtedly be for a champ like Teemo or Zilean.

I'll almost definitely get Zyra skin. I'll definitely get Vi. Pretty cool. My AMEX rp is going fast!

Edwardo

6 Harrowing skins in 2010
4 Harrowing skins in 2011
3 Harrowing skins in 2012
2 Harrowing skins in 2013

wtf riot

cause the problem isn't the item. tryndamere is just broken as a champion.

Because Shiv isn't the problem. You could just make him build Zephyr and he'd be just as much of a cunt.

His kit is cancerous.

Are they just going to have to rework him entirely? Because I really dont see how they can nerf his splitpushing when his teamfighting is already bad.

By one skin per champ you mean one skin missing because it was limited at the time, right?

Lol exactly ;)

Are they just going to have to rework him entirely? Because I really dont see how they can nerf his splitpushing when his teamfighting is already bad.
What? We're talking Trynda, not Teemo lol

A fed Trynda is a fucking monster. He's gonna jump at your squishies and there's not much you can do to stop him, he's basically an assassin.

Edwardo

What? We're talking Trynda, not Teemo lol

A fed Trynda is a fucking monster. He's gonna jump at your squishies and there's not much you can do to stop him, he's basically an assassin.

That's the problem. If he doesn't get fed then there aren't many things he can do in a teamfight.

I don't know, I guess i'm just talking from my experiences. But if I dont get fed, then i'm not going to be able to 3 shot an adc and just end up getting snared/stunned/slowed and then kited around by the other team.

edit: meh, now that i think about it, youre pretty much right. An assassin isnt going to be able to take out one of the high priority targets unless they get fed or have at least some decent farm.

Yeah, a Trynda that gets behind is useless in teamfights, but that's true for most carries. Even if he gets behind he can just split push. The only reason he doesn't appear much in tournaments is that organized teams can handle this type of strategy, but he's overpowered as shit for solo q.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Riot seems so far behind on production. I can only imagine loads of stuff is just getting tossed into a garbage can, because they probably won't even release half as many skins this year as they did last. A lot of the more recent skins are either really lazy, or exorbitantly overpriced. Zyra skin will probably be good from what's showing up on the PBE at least.

So. I'm getting a lot of those skins. >.>

Like...yea, a lot of them. They all look really, really nice. Not sure if I want two Ryze skins, though, and not sure which I like more.

Pretty fucking awesome that Headmistress Fiora is back.

drawkcaB

The "Victorious" line skins belong on more heroically themed champions. Putting on something like Elise - a giant black widow spider who lures prey who find themselves in the Shadow Isles in orde to eat them - is not heroic in the least.

I guess the bigger problem is that these "hero" champions are mostly well served in the skins department already, not that it stopped Riot from making Victorious Janna or J4 anyways.

The "Victorious" line skins belong on more heroically themed champions. Putting on something like Elise - a giant black widow spider who lures prey who find themselves in the Shadow Isles in orde to eat them - is not heroic in the least.

I guess the bigger problem is that these "hero" champions are mostly well served in the skins department already, not that it stopped Riot from making Victorious Janna or J4.
One does have to wonder why they chose those 3.

Not that they're bad champs, but...there are so many more popular champs.

drawkcaB

J4 and Janna because the Victorious theme fits their character. Elise I can only imagine it's popularity. They've said in the past they've had trouble making skins for champions like Rumble and Elise who have certain aspects (mecha, giant spider) that makes them harder to develop skins for for various reasons. Maybe they thought victorious Elise was low hanging fruit that made sense?

I dunno. How they haven't come up with Steampunk (re: Wild Wild West) Elise yet is beyond me.

DeadNames

Banned
Holy shit at these Zed nerfs

Cooldown: 120/100/80Zed - [R] - Death Mark
Zed becomes untargetable and spawns a Living Shadow at his location.

He then dashes to the target and marks them for death.After 3 seconds,the mark will trigger,dealing physical damage equal to plus 20/35/50% of all magic and physical damage dealt to the target by Zed and his shadows while the mark was active.

Reactivating Death Mark during this time will cause Zed to switch positions with the Living Shadow created by Death Mark.

Riftwalk ( R ) tooltip now reads: "Kassadin teleports to a nearby location dealing 70/100/130 (+0.6) magic damage to surrounding enemy units. Each cast of Riftwalk adds a stack of Mana Leak for 8/8/8 seconds, causing subsequent Riftwalks to cost an additional 100.0/100.0/100.0 Mana per stack. Each enemy Champion hit by Riftwalk adds a stack of Void Surge for 8/8/8 seconds, causing subsequent Riftwalks to deal an additional 35/50/65 (+) magic damage per stack."

daniel_bryan_yesz1qvv.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom