• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

tumblr_ml5nqqQ0es1r75hcfo1_1280.jpg

how is that lame
so qt

rito pls

Cheerleaders don't generally carry batons around, flag girls do. Therefore, to avoid pandering, she shouldn't be a cheerleader.

I love me some Headmistress Fiora, but it's a lame skin because it's a girl in a costume.

but she has pom poms too.

How about a happy medium: Friday Night Lights Lux

Jayce aka best champ in the game

i8WRs4xYMXsih.gif

wut

Were you playing in season 2? Lee sin could one shot anyone after his first buff.

You didn't get enough gold to do that in real games. You could do it in yoloqueue, but you weren't going to get the 6-7 lane kills you needed to make up for the garbage Season 2 jungle income to actually build full carry.

People have always played Lee Sin jungle, but they've generally played him as tank or even support (Sightstone + Aegis) builds rather than carry. Carry Lee Sin was just a solo queue thing, like Jungle Shaco (mad props to Rainbow Thugs). Even now, at most he's a Lizard Elder + LW -> Full Tank sort of guy.

I mean, even at the height of his power his ideal scenario was that you dove into the enemy team, mostly-assassinated the carry, and then didn't do much of anything. He's always been a sort of half-ass assassin due to only having his Q once his ultimate is down, compared to assassins like Ahri who could do in-and-outs and burst another person as soon as their non-ultimate abilities came off cooldown.

Carry junglers are things like Kha'Zix and Evelyn. Things that can (at least hypothetically) put the entire team on their back, not fire-and-forget human rockets you launch at one of the enemy carries and then kiss goodbye (Lee, Skarner, etc.).

Type2

It's 100% selfish but I still can't watch your stream on mobile. It lags hard. Works great on my PC though. I probably don't have enough bandwidth on my wifi (though that shocks me a little bit). Any chance you'd lower the bitrate some? :)

Wife was home sick last night so didn't get to play more than a game but enjoyed watching some GAF games (and your Vi ranked game) but the couch watching was a bust.

edit: Hmm.. Morgana support vs Leona. Seems legit. Black shield OP?

Yeah I can lower it I just need to look up some configs. Im just running whats optimal with my pc atm.

edit:
i lowered the settings let me know when youre available to test the stream.

Ferga

You didn't get enough gold to do that in real games. You could do it in yoloqueue, but you weren't going to get the 6-7 lane kills you needed to make up for the garbage Season 2 jungle income to actually build full carry.

People have always played Lee Sin jungle, but they've generally played him as tank or even support (Sightstone + Aegis) builds rather than carry. Carry Lee Sin was just a solo queue thing, like Jungle Shaco (mad props to Rainbow Thugs). Even now, at most he's a Lizard Elder + LW -> Full Tank sort of guy.

I mean, even at the height of his power his ideal scenario was that you dove into the enemy team, mostly-assassinated the carry, and then didn't do much of anything. He's always been a sort of half-ass assassin due to only having his Q once his ultimate is down, compared to assassins like Ahri who could do in-and-outs and burst another person as soon as their non-ultimate abilities came off cooldown.

Carry junglers are things like Kha'Zix and Evelyn. Things that can (at least hypothetically) put the entire team on their back, not fire-and-forget human rockets you launch at one of the enemy carries and then kiss goodbye (Lee, Skarner, etc.).

Lee-sin is a versatile jungler. He doesn't need items to perform his role decently. He can transition into anything he wants to depending on what his team needs.

And "only having Q"? You mean the execute skill that could kill people from 1/2 to 1/4 with just wriggles in the mid game?

And he didn't only have q. Lee-sin weaves his way around, shielding, lifestealing and peeling targets off with E. You don't just Q in and auto attack until you die.

Seriously, as if you haven't seen a lee-sin jungle in s4 or preseason 4 who went lizard, hydra. He will wreck your entire team with a well placed ult.

I can't properly explain skarner at his peak.

If you can't picture the sheer terror of shurelyia rush skarner with a flash cancelling ult at 16minutes (who could also charge his passive on towers) and buffed lee-sin, then you will never know what carry jungling is.

I can't properly explain skarner at his peak.

If you can't picture the sheer terror of shurelyia rush skarner with a flash cancelling ult at 16minutes (who could also charge his passive on towers) and buffed lee-sin, then you will never know what carry jungling is.

Man, you don't have to, but what you apparently do need to do is explain to me what you think a "carry" is. I'll go first:

Carry: a fragile champion that builds mostly/entirely offensive items; team strategy revolves around protecting them and keeping them alive to do damage for as long as possible in fights.

Skarner/Lee Sin: champions who dive into the middle of the enemy team to Impale/kick out a carry, often dying in the process or being reduced to low enough health that they have to retreat from the fight, which is fine because they really don't do much once they've accomplished their mission.

Skarner and Lee Sin aren't "carries" and never were (with the exception of the few people who ran top/mid Lee Sin). They're anti-carries, if anything.

Like, I'm sorry, but I know exactly what carry jungling is. It's playing an actual hard carry champion in the jungle. What you're describing is just being a good jungler in general, which is laudable but a completely different thing. True carry junglers were unicorns in Season 2 because it was routine for junglers to end the game with 2k-4k less gold than laners, and what gold they did get was often earmarked for "team burden" (wards, Oracle's, Aegis, etc.) because the supports were even more poor. You had to get like six or more kills in laning phase to even reasonably attempt it, which is why most professional junglers didn't.

Zynx

So, if I were to start a thread for the OGN leagues (Masters and Champions soon coming up), would anyone post in it? How many here watch them?

Najin showed some nice games last night, and KT's roster changes seemed as bad as many thought on paper.

So, if I were to start a thread for the OGN leagues (Masters and Champions soon coming up), would anyone post in it? How many here watch them?

Najin showed some nice games last night, and KT's roster changes seemed as bad as many thought on paper.

I try, but it depends on scheduling since they're really bad about not actually showing the scheduled rebroadcasts. That said, you probably wouldn't get as many posts about Masters as you would about Champions, since Masters is sort of trolly.

spaceboy

Banned
Ok, pretty sure I'm just cursed when it comes to ranked games. Just lost a game where our Hecarim AFKs 10 minutes in right after he gets a double and our Ezreal gets his 4 kill. Enemy team split pushes their way to victory. FML.

zkylon

zkylewd
Cheerleaders don't generally carry batons around, flag girls do. Therefore, to avoid pandering, she shouldn't be a cheerleader.
I just googled flag girl

you're pretty sick dude

anyways cheerleaders are kinda super happy like lux that's kind of the point plus those girls with the poles have dumb looking hats and league has enough of them

also look at that lux dude

she's beautiful

*Zkylon

Srry :D
you asked for it:

_I0cpnWrZBo.jpg

this is from my lolpics folder for those of you that say I only collect waifus

jerd

I dig the whole desire to absorb knowledge angle, but I really wish his kit matched it somehow. Maybe some sort of stat drain or (even better but probably nearly impossible to pull off) an copying an ability of the target champ.

DeadNames

Banned
I dig the whole desire to absorb knowledge angle, but I really wish his kit matched it somehow. Maybe some sort of stat drain or (even better but probably nearly impossible to pull off) an copying an ability of the target champ.

I think that's what they did with the passive. Decomposing a champ via spells.

Burt

I just googled flag girl

you're pretty sick dude

anyways cheerleaders are kinda super happy like lux that's kind of the point plus those girls with the poles have dumb looking hats and league has enough of them

also look at that lux dude

she's beautiful

you asked for it:

_I0cpnWrZBo.jpg

this is from my lolpics folder for those of you that say I only collect waifus
Holy shit I was scrolling up this page from the bottom and spit beer out everywhere as I worked my way through this.

ALN1031

He does plenty burst damage, his range is just short, and he's just so slow, and he's just so squishy that his burst just isn't enough. :(

Squishy? Maybe you're building him wrong. He does a lot of damage, his main downfalls are his extremely short range. He shouldn't be THAT squishy, as his build gives him natural tankiness, but his range allows him to get destroyed and it makes it really hard for him to do anything unless your team engages. Late game Ryze is a beast if he actually gets to throw his spells.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom