• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, I didn't hear that. Did they say why they were doing it again? Last I heard they were just attacking whatever game a certain streamer was playing.

To be honest, the first time they did it (when they were trolling PhantomLord's stream and knocking down multiple games), it didn't seem like they had even prepared a proper response in case someone asked them why they were doing it. They just kind of stuttered out some really half-assed, "Because corporations are like, greedy, man. They're bad and stuff, and should be less bad."

Leezard

Because screw the popular picks. Except Gragas, I guess. Mordekaiser did his job perfectly top lane and drew Wukongs attention, easing up pressure on all other lanes.
VrjEG0q.png

heytred

Neo Member
I get pushed into ADC a lot too and it's one of my better roles now. But if you fall behind as a ADC and they start picking on you to where you can't farm properly it's just the worst, most miserable time.

ADC was actually the first role I learned in League, so it's not that big of a deal. I just prefer mid/top. I'm definitely rethinking the viability of Kennen as AD/AP Carry.

Burt

Yeah, they're busted. Was sitting waiting to reconnect for 10 minutes. Just dc'd, can't reconnect to the server to get back in.

heytred

Neo Member
Taking recommendations for a new champ to buy! I have ~1000 RP sitting in my pocket and I'm looking to try out a new Champion. Preferably a Top/Mid/Jungle Champ (I'm thinking Kha'Zix?). So far I've only really used ranged Champs (Jinx, Lucian, Sivir, Kennen, etc) and so I'm looking for another perspective for a change of pace.

So, who do you recommend?

DeadNames

Banned
Taking recommendations for a new champ to buy! I have ~1000 RP sitting in my pocket and I'm looking to try out a new Champion. Preferably a Top/Mid/Jungle Champ (I'm thinking Kha'Zix?). So far I've only really used ranged Champs (Jinx, Lucian, Sivir, Kennen, etc) and so I'm looking for another perspective for a change of pace.

What kinda champ are you looking for? Tanky? Damage oriented?

Fracas

#fuckonami

Probably doesn't mean much, but Swain is my favorite champ in the entire game. Olaf, Ziggs, Kha'Zix and Vi are all really fun champs too.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com

Pick by waifu.

heytred

Neo Member
What kinda champ are you looking for? Tanky? Damage oriented?

Not sure, something different. I've never played a tanky champ, so maybe I'll try out one I already own before I buy a new one, but for the most part I tend to enjoy Champs that have a skill based nuance to their play style. I'd say I generally enjoy 'tougher' Champions.

Probably doesn't mean much, but Swain is my favorite champ in the entire game. Olaf, Ziggs, Kha'Zix and Vi are all really fun champs too.

I'll check out some Swain gameplay. I've only actually ever played against him 2-3 or times and I remember he was always pretty fucking scurry.

DeadNames

Banned
I'd imagine Rengar has some outplay potential, same with Aatrox. Despite popular belief, there is a somewhat high skillcap to Aatrox compared to some other champs.

Blizzard

Banned
Once again, starting some time after 1 a.m. EST, servers have gone crazy. Trying to reconnect takes like 3 times, horrible lag, the warning about a firewall/reconnect problem, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom