• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talents

Banned
I'm currently 4-2 in promos and have went even or positive each match. The two lost matches were so annoying. The first loss we had a Zed top who fed the Xin Zhao so much that he could deny me my whole red jungle, even though I was playing Kha'zix. Our support also sucked hard. The second match we had an incredibly toxic Yasuo who in pregame lobby when I picked Amumu jungle was like "Use Vi or Malphite" and when I said I didn't have either of them he was like "GG noob jungler, why jungle if you don't have them, reported and muted". 3 minutes into the game he dies to top lane and goes "GG noob jungler no ganks" and leaves the game. He was Gold last season as well which made me feel sorry for all his past team mates.

Blizzard

Banned
End at at least 6-4 and I can forsee a silver 1 or gold 5 placement.
What was garath's rank last season? I got 7-3 with a win streak and high kda and still only got silver 1 from gold 5. If garath was gold 3 or higher then gold 5 seems possible with 6-4, I'd guess.

spaceboy

Banned
RIOT PLS Y U NO CARE FOR SERVERS

seriously, i'm just cursed when it comes to ranked >.< Either this or major throws happen on my teams lol

garath

What was garath's rank last season? I got 7-3 with a win streak and high kda and still only got silver 1 from gold 5. If garath was gold 3 or higher then gold 5 seems possible with 6-4, I'd guess.

I was gold 4 60lp give or take.

I wouldn't be surprised if I ended up in silver 1. We'll see how it falls. 3 to go.

spaceboy

Banned
Ok, I didn't get loss prevented, so now I'm stuck with 0 lp. If I lose one more I'll be at Bronze V. Why do bad things happen to good people? I don't rage at teammates, i never flat out lose laning phase, I never feed. I just always get afk's, toxics, or somehow we throw :(

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Did u call me a hamster kiunch

SFthsKn.jpg

zkylon

zkylewd
man it's so pretty to watch a support main adc

like 100% selflessness

it's all about dem turrets

doesn't whine once

I love them

zkylon

zkylewd
it's not about how skilled you are

like supported an adc main jinx and then a support main cait

jinx:

I get beast hook on ezreal, we burst him down and I get first blood
she says "gj"
hook + chompers sona and burst her down, last ignite tick kills her
she says "gj"
20 minutes later she randomly dies
"thresh ks took two of my kills"
"gg no peel"
"gg"
"gg"
"gg nobody protects me"
"gg"
etc.

now the cait

I get a good hook and we chunk their draven
"gj"
our maokai ganks and dies
"at least leona got the red buff"
I fuck up, not see fiddle and and get killed by his ult
*silence*
then silence for the other 30 minutes

amazing

Newt

it's not about how skilled you are

like supported an adc main jinx and then a support main cait

jinx:

I get beast hook on ezreal, we burst him down and I get first blood
she says "gj"
hook + chompers sona and burst her down, last ignite tick kills her
she says "gj"
20 minutes later she randomly dies
"thresh ks took two of my kills"
"gg no peel"
"gg"
"gg"
"gg nobody protects me"
"gg"
etc.

now the cait

I get a good hook and we chunk their draven
"gj"
our maokai ganks and dies
"at least leona got the red buff"
I fuck up, not see fiddle and and get killed by his ult
*silence*
then silence for the other 30 minutes

amazing
I really don't think that has much to do with roles. I guess ADC mains are kinda dicks in general (I'm no exception to that), but I've seen toxic as hell support mains too.

Nekofrog

Banned
I really don't think that has much to do with roles. I guess ADC mains are kinda dicks in general (I'm no exception to that), but I've seen toxic as hell support mains too.

your fucking awful how fucking hard is it to fucking spellshield you fucking cunt

zkylon

zkylewd

I dunno, I know mids and adcs are bitches

supports are for the most part nice

junglers are usually oblivious to everything other than the gank they're doing right that moment

top laners have aspergers or something

I should probably play adc so I could be caressed gently once

^ Oh man, I'm sorry for your loss. ):

Uh, that reminds me of a guy that joined my pretty limited ignore list, I usually don't use the ignore button (I just ignore whatever they say). Like this game I played with Ahri, forgot to call mia once (I usually forgot to call it after recalling, since I'm shopping), I apologize but our adc starts to complain and yell at me for like the next 10 minutes, I said nothing else, and he just said in all chat to report me, because I was swearing at them. When the only things I said in chat was "why smiteless?" and "sorry I forgot". I keep playing I got fed, and after saving his life many times, and giving away many kills to the rest of my team, we end winning and he said "good game ahri" and gives me honor, lol. Pretty sure I make him feel like the asshole he was being.

But this other guy was the kind of support I really don't like (I think he lost top, or something) he was yelling at me because I missed some minions, or because I got harrased, or because of my build, saying it was "gg because __", "gg ___ ", "surrender at 20" etc; I really couldn't take that for more than 10 minutes.

johnathon_gat

Neo Member
I'm a jungle main who's been stuck in bronze for S4 since getting placed there. I was silver IV last season, which isn't great, but I found the players on my teams to be marginally better than they are currently. Sick of ganking one lane just to have the other two feed, I've recently started jungling fiddlesticks again.

He can carry hard as fuuuuuck Any junglers looking to break out of elo hell should try fids, carry your team to victory. He brings so much to the table I've got a 77% winrate atm. Try him out!

oh, first post!

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com

I am the most toxic when I play champion like Leona, malp, Morgana. The constant stress of "if I press the ult at the wrong time we will lose the fight" really get to me.

spaceboy

Banned
Anyone wanna be my duo partner? I have a feeling that I won't get out of Bronze unless I have someone who'll actually cooperate. I notice that most of the games I lose there's a lack of focus on objectives. My teams keep prolonging chases and falling into traps even though I'm constantly pinging empty lanes we could push.

You don't have to be great, hell, I'm definitely no Diamond. I just want to play with more people who understand when to push, defend, and not to engage.

Repgnar

I have a question about the division/placement matches. I didn't play much ranked last season and haven't gotten to play much league period since last August. Some of my friends I duo'd with are plat now. I duo'd with one today for my first placement match. Is there any reason to duo or not duo with him until i'm done with my placement? He said we would be playing a mix of gold and whatnot but they were mostly around his division. I guess what i'm asking is if i'm just putting myself at a disadvantage doing my placement matches against plat people or will it place me higher since the games are at a higher mmr?

Newt

I have a question about the division/placement matches. I didn't play much ranked last season and haven't gotten to play much league period since last August. Some of my friends I duo'd with are plat now. I duo'd with one today for my first placement match. Is there any reason to duo or not duo with him until i'm done with my placement? He said we would be playing a mix of gold and whatnot but they were mostly around his division. I guess what i'm asking is if i'm just putting myself at a disadvantage doing my placement matches against plat people or will it place me higher since the games are at a higher mmr?
It won't put you at a disadvantage for placements, but duoing in general puts you at a disadvantage.

Repgnar

So if I did good it would put me at a higher division compared to if I just played solo against people with a lower rating? Just wanted to make sure I wasn't playing against people with a higher rating for no reason.

rakhir

This is interesting - guy on reddit checked what champions were played by people punished by tribunal. The answer may not surprse you:

Code:
Rank 	Champion name 	Score 	Punishment share 	Pick share
1 	Master Yi   	1020 	3.48% 			2.46%
2 	Lee Sin 	600   	2.79% 			2.19%
3 	Vayne 	        570   	2.83% 			2.26%
4 	Tryndamere      440 	1.75% 			1.31%
5 	Ezreal 	     	420 	2.89% 			2.47%
6 	Fizz    	380 	1.51% 			1.13%
7 	Jax 		330 	1.74% 			1.41%
8 	Zed 		300 	1.59% 			1.29%
9 	Teemo 		280 	2.24% 			1.96%
10 	Rengar 		250 	1.1% 			0.85%
106 	Blitzcrank 	-190 	1.23% 			1.42%
107 	Soraka 		-340 	0.54% 			0.88%
108 	Caitlyn 	-350 	2.27% 			2.62%
109 	Taric 		-360 	0.46% 			0.82%
110 	Zyra 		-360 	0.69% 			1.05%
111 	Lulu 		-400 	0.37% 			0.77%
112 	Thresh 		-580 	0.87% 			1.45%
113 	Nami 		-670 	0.51% 			1.18%
114 	Janna 		-680 	0.65% 			1.33%
115 	Leona 		-700 	0.89% 			1.59%
116 	Sona 		-1180 	0.91% 			2.09%

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueofleg...pions_played_by_the_most_toxic_players_chart/

Ugh, carry two lanes and then just waste them.

Riven DC'd for the first 5 minutes or so. Came back and had to mid Lv1 against Lv5 Akali. Told him to play passively but he didn't, so he immediately went 0/3. Babysat him for several kills so he got back in the game.

Get Zed first blood and another kill. Kill bot twice. Kept Khaz in check so I was already 6/0/something while Khaz was still 0/0/0.

Midgame, Zed constantly dived into 1v3s, then just DCs at the end which finally cost us the game. Quinn rushes Mallet then Zeal; she had zero presence in teamfights. Meanwhile enemy Cait is pimpin with two BTs. She had pretty bad positioning so it was fairly easy to nuke her into our team but that wasn't enough, especially with against fed Karma.

This is interesting - guy on reddit checked what champions were played by people punished by tribunal. The answer may not surprse you:
Genuinely surprised Kat and Akali aren't even in the top 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom