• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azulsky

yea I used to buy roa on anivia but tbh waiting for the ramp up and paying so much for weird stats like health and mana when you're gonna get your mana from somewhere else and the health's not gonna make much of a difference doesn't make much sense

I'd rather go like athene's into zhonya's or something with morg

I only see RoA on Ryze/Karthus/Swain due to near melee range or in the middle for all of them.

Nekofrog

Banned
Wukong has one of the strongest level 2s in the goddamn game, I don't know why they say "Wukong wants to hit 6 before he does anything". Auto attack buff + Huge armor shred at level 2 on champs with little armor so it's almost true damage?

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Wukong has one of the strongest level 2s in the goddamn game, I don't know why they say "Wukong wants to hit 6 before he does anything". Auto attack buff + Huge armor shred at level 2 on champs with little armor so it's almost true damage?
because if he is a jungler he has no cc before six, making ganks difficult.

Tizoc

Noob question regarding Jungling:
How can a Lvl. 1 character go around killing jungle creatures by themselves without the risk of quickly dieing? Do they hit and retreat?

How can a Lvl. 1 character go around killing jungle creatures by themselves without the risk of quickly dieing? Do they hit and retreat?

Your team should be calling mias and you should be killing them from a position that allows you to run if you need to. Also, ward your jungle.

drawkcaB

Gotta hop on board the Wukong train while you can. If he's OP I'm sure Riot will address him by, oh I don't know, October going by Riot's recent buff/nerf cycle?

Nekofrog

Banned
uh, seems like a waste of time.

It'd literally take like 10 seconds of your time at most, your camps are probably on a respawn timer anyway.

Or if you don't like that, do your blue buff, get level 2 and head to the enemy red and wait. Can usually get a kill there.

Are you a Lv20+ Summoner (account level)? If not, you probably don't have the Runes and Masteries to jungle safely with a lot of champions. You would want to use champions that are naturally very "safe" junglers at first, like Warwick. Junglers, especially those who are very offensive in nature, are more reliant on raw stats for their first clear than usual.

ALN1031

You get a laner to help you. If your bot lane is near, have the adc hit it a few times so you kill it faster. If your top laner is nearer, get him to hit it with you a bunch of times. This is called leashing.

drawkcaB

What jungler are you specifically talking about, 'cause I can't think of any that come close to dying at level 1 even without a leash.

Premade bot has definitely taken on a whole new meaning of badness now everything is randomised. At least before hand I could fight it to an extent and quietly lock-in which ever role was free before the other premade got it.

:(

DeadNames

Banned
Is there a secret contract with vayne that says "you have to be a complete fucking moron to play this champ"?

Also jinx/morg lane is just disgusting.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
It'd literally take like 10 seconds of your time at most, your camps are probably on a respawn timer anyway.

Or if you don't like that, do your blue buff, get level 2 and head to the enemy red and wait. Can usually get a kill there.
both of these situations require extreme carelessness on the part of the enemy, and wukong doesn't really have a way to secure it. also, it's way more than ten second to gank, and clearing out your camps is actually kind of important to reset them.

Newt

Is there a secret contract with vayne that says "you have to be a complete fucking moron to play this champ"?

The biggest issue for people who play Vayne poorly is that they don't understand the champion's weaknesses.

LCGeek

formerly sane

Pretty much

Vayne mechanics or pretty shit game imo. There is rarely a inbetween especially if the other team has decent lockdown.

Fracas

#fuckonami
I can't stop playing Tristana. She's so fun to play. Chaining kills and leapfrogging the other team with her w is a great feeling. Shooting high-priority targets towards my assassin is great too.

Achtius

bad in-game skin with great splash art = full metal pantheon.
is there a great in game skin with bad splash (other than champs that have been given visual upgrade)?

zkylon

zkylewd
Which is better: a great in-game skin with bad splash art, or a bad in-game skin with great splash art?

great splash art for me, I think

tho I've bought both kinds so eh

is there a great in game skin with bad splash (other than champs that have been given visual upgrade)?
I really like muse sona in-game. she looks like a bride :3

but that splash is hideous

Edwardo

Which is better: a great in-game skin with bad splash art, or a bad in-game skin with great splash art?

I'd prefer the great in-game skin. I feel like half the time the splash looks awesome, then you get in-game and the skin is mediocre. Just my personal pref since you're in-game more than on the loading screen.

Then again you get to flex from the nifty splash art.

Opiate

I'm now up to seven straight dominion losses tonight, all with disconnects, and every single time the disconnect has been on my team. Seven times in a row. Very frustrating Sunday night.

Leona is pretty much a better version of him in every way. I tried it for a while to justify buying him somewhat, but it's true.

images

Ferga

i2Tu32b.png

Smite blitz. He goes to enemy red to steal it, he misses the hook.

He leaves ez at bot to solo and runs to enemy blue. he manages to steal it while j4 was ganking mid at level 2

Once was pretty good.

But then he did again when the second round of buffs were up and it was legendary.

I could feel j4's sadness. Pure sadness.

Kenai

She's gotten a visual update but I vote for Spectacular Sivir's splash aka Jay Leno as Wonder Woman.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Leveling a smurf is the most boring grind I've ever experienced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom