• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
At least 100+ games
way more than that. im at 50 games played and at lvl 13.

Assuming an average XP gain to be about 110 XP per game, one can reach summoner level 30 within 365 normal games. XP boosts will decrease the required game count while custom games and beginner Co-op vs. AI games played past level 9 will increase it. There is also a daily cap on how much you can gain in custom games.
http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Experience_(summoner)

Subtle

4mjua5f.png

expanding my champ pool has been going smoothly. whos ashe again?

Mothman91

Feels very weird to have 17k IP sitting there.

BycxoRr.png

Don't know who I really want. No one really stands out that I "need' to have. Maybe Vi, but that's really it.

Nekofrog

Banned
Gragas isn't foolproof

at this point, i ban kassadin for the same reason yasuo used to be banned before his buffs -- so my scrubby ass teammates won't scream that he's open, instalock it, and then proceed to feed feed feed feed the entire game. "OMG Y CANT I PWN NUBS ON AN OP CHAMP I NEVER PLAYED B4"

also let's duo

Blizzard

Banned
i2Tu32b.png

Smite blitz. He goes to enemy red to steal it, he misses the hook.

He leaves ez at bot to solo and runs to enemy blue. he manages to steal it while j4 was ganking mid at level 2

Once was pretty good.

But then he did again when the second round of buffs were up and it was legendary.

I could feel j4's sadness. Pure sadness.
That's so gimmicky and yet brilliant. I will have to try that if I play blitz support again for some reason.

That's so gimmicky and yet brilliant. I will have to try that if I play blitz support again for some reason.

You can also use Smite in lane. Let the enemy champion move into a position where they think a minion is blocking them, Smite the minion and Rocket Grab. I really don't think it's worth losing a combat Summoner's most of the time, but if a person's never seen it before it can land a really cheesy free kill.

I played Teemo on my first Hexakill game only to find out they also had a Teemo.

I went more for map control so I maxed out CDR, grabbed Deathcap, Hurricane, Mobis and upgraded red trinket. Teemo is probably the fastest wave clearer when he gets Hurricane and some AP. I plop mushrooms in lane so to slow down the minion push. I probably should have bought Banner instead of Morello to push harder.

Needless to say we had way more map control.

I started playing this game a month ago, and I'm so addicted that it isn't even funny.
I haven't had this much fun playing a competitive game in years.

Boken

Banned
way more than that. im at 50 games played and at lvl 13.

Assuming an average XP gain to be about 110 XP per game, one can reach summoner level 30 within 365 normal games. XP boosts will decrease the required game count while custom games and beginner Co-op vs. AI games played past level 9 will increase it. There is also a daily cap on how much you can gain in custom games.
http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Experience_(summoner)
some guy was saying that with 3 day and per win xp boost you can hit 30 in 3 days using bot games
I started playing this game a month ago, and I'm so addicted that it isn't even funny.
I haven't had this much fun playing a competitive game in years.
welcome :)

Nekofrog

Banned
Just had the longest laning phase of my life. 30 minutes, backed twice in the first 15 or so (after first blood on Lee as Riven), then I had almost 4k saved up and was constantly pushed up to the inner top turret with no jungle assistance for Lee to push me away. Good lord, I was so happy to go back and buy.

Oh, and I accidentally forgot to take ignite instead of barrier, but I was untouchable in my lane thanks to it. Deaths came from teamfights D:

zkylon

zkylewd
man I so hate taking barrier. it just doesn't suit me at all, even if I like baiting people, I just rely too much on ignite by now

Leezard

Just had the longest laning phase of my life. 30 minutes, backed twice in the first 15 or so (after first blood on Lee as Riven), then I had almost 4k saved up and was constantly pushed up to the inner top turret with no jungle assistance for Lee to push me away. Good lord, I was so happy to go back and buy.
:

Top lane. Truly an isolated island compared to the other lanes.

Nekofrog

Banned
Just ran into the perfect example of why Ezreal players rank at #5 of most toxic. Fuck that fucker. The funny thing is when he picked Ezreal at champ select, I thought to myself "oh boy, here we go". And I was right.

The most toxic vaynes are the ones that first pick her without banning cait, get counterpicked, then complain they can't cs because they're countered.

Some people man. If you are worried about a counter, then don't play that champion, or ban the counter, or only pick that champ after the other team locks in.

Anyway qualified for yet another series to silver 1. This is getting ridiculous. Something like 4 promo series in 2 days.

Playing up from bronze 5 is weird, so many trolls and afkers but it doesnt matter because everyone is so bad

I'm torn between looking forward to games I can win just on strategy alone (implying that I have any huehue) and the terror of people who are trolling so hard nobody has a good game. Sigh. I need to get on with ranked.

Fuzzery

Just ran into the perfect example of why Ezreal players rank at #5 of most toxic. Fuck that fucker. The funny thing is when he picked Ezreal at champ select, I thought to myself "oh boy, here we go". And I was right.

I shoulda went bot with u that game neko, FORGIVE ME FROG

Blizzard

Banned
The most toxic vaynes are the ones that first pick her without banning cait, get counterpicked, then complain they can't cs because they're countered.

Some people man. If you are worried about a counter, then don't play that champion, or ban the counter, or only pick that champ after the other team locks in.

Anyway qualified for yet another series to silver 1. This is getting ridiculous. Something like 4 promo series in 2 days.
I get destroyed by Vayne when I play Caitlyn. But yeah, I had a Vayne on my team in the last day or two get crushed by Caitlyn, and we never came back after that point.

Also I got up to silver 4, then got instant demotion once I went below 0 LP again, so now another promotion series has been reached. Takes months of grinding and I never seem to improve, maybe I am too old. ;_;

Regarding toxic players, had a classic Zed case on the OTHER team in one game too. Someone mentioned about camping a specific lane, and I happened to gank top as Kha'zix because the Zed was being aggressive (surprise) against Nasus. Then right as I was leaving lane into the river, Zed came back, did it again, got killed again. He had 3+ early deaths from that sort of thing, and it was enough to trigger the early "you're still garbage" "get carried noob" sort of rage which helped their team fall apart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom