• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

bgbball31

Alright, time to start looking at myself here, because obviously I am doing something wrong if I am 1-7 in my last 8 games. Is there any higher ranked ADC or support that would be willing to do a duo norm or two with me and nit pick my support skills (or lack thereof?)

If, not that's fine, just figured there was no harm in asking.

In game name is Breezly.

Newt

Alright, time to start looking at myself here, because obviously I am doing something wrong if I am 1-7 in my last 8 games. Is there any higher ranked ADC or support that would be willing to do a duo norm or two with me and nit pick my support skills (or lack thereof?)

In game name is Breezly.
I wouldn't consider myself a high raked ADC or anything, but I love to nitpick. I'm down for some games when I get a chance.

Ingame: LordNewt

Snowman

In game name is Breezly.

I would but I'm guessing youre on NA not on EU? :(

bgbball31

Yeah, sorry, forgot to mention that I am on NA.

Newt, I sent you a friend request. I'm generally on in the middle of the day if it is a Mon/Wed/Fri, and after ~7:00 EST every day.

DeadNames

Banned
7brdq5D.png

What's that about losing sprees? ;)

DeadNames

Banned
The poppy knows you did wrong picking poppy. She's peering into your soul and deemed you unworthy.

Meh.

We would've won that game had our Yasuo not be a complete moron and wander off into their jungle and gettin Gragas really fed.

So yeah, ult + q two shot us all.

Tizoc

My brother's getting a hang of Lux. Just need to convince him she's mid lane and not bot.

aLSO Just lost a match. I was Top as Trynda, but the bot and mid lanes kept getting killed, 10-15 minutes in they were 10 champ kills ahead of us, oi!

DeadNames

Banned
My brother's getting a hang of Lux. Just need to convince him she's mid lane and not bot.

aLSO Just lost a match. I was Top as Trynda, but the bot and mid lanes kept getting killed, 10-15 minutes in they were 10 champ kills ahead of us, oi!

Hey, Lux can be played support!

garath

Gonna play at all today? I'm gonna get home soon and warm up. Then I got some promos to finish.

Yeah. I think I have time for a couple tonight. My father in law is helping me move some furniture around though so I may have a surprise early visit from him rather than the normal 6:30 time lol. Probably going to stick to normal for the first game then hopefully knock off ranked placement number 8

Ocho

In game name is Breezly.

Sure. You can find me in GAF chat during the evening. I can answer any support questions you have.

Edwardo

Hmm...

My Ranked record says 31-35 on the post-game screen and on lolking.

But, when I look up my stats in my profile i'm 31-32.

god im so average

Snowman

So I started playing on an account that was in bronze 5 a while ago, as an experiment to see how long it would take me to get it out of bronze, I just got into bronze 1 but it's taken so many games. I win literally 9/10 games but it's just I still only get 20 LP for a win every game, so it's taken like 8 games to get through each division so far, no skips or anything either. It seems weird that you could be winning this many games and the system wouldn't catch on and start making you move through divisions faster.

Ya i'm pretty sure I got three of them over the past couple weeks. Didn't think they'd still show the loss tho. Doesnt rly matter either way.
Yeah. The stats on lolking said my win-loss ratio was basically 1:1 even though I actually had over 10 more wins than losses.

But these past loss prevented matches have been different since Riot is just changing them to normal game losses in your profile, so I don't think Lolking should be counting them? At least it's not counting both of my losses.

Dobkeratops

OT Hard Carry
First game of the day: disconnected for 15 minutes, login server error. Come back to fed enemy ADC.

Second game of the day: enemy team has a 4 man team of high Golds and Plats. Oh, and Yasuo. I get the 3 man Bronze premade. Thanks, matchmaker.

/EU West adventures

Tizoc

Yet ANOTHER match lost because 1 player disconnected so we ended up being 4v5.
Didn't win either of those recent matches =_=

I WON'T LET IT GET ME DOWN! Gonna keep working with Tyrdamere and Garen, after seeing a Graen player recently doing stuff I didn't like wanted to go back and try a game with him.

Dobkeratops

OT Hard Carry
+60 min game, got stuck with support and obv lost because today is kebab day

Still, picked karma and oh god so much fun. Full mejai stacks all game and hats and never dying and plasma shots. No fucks given.

everyone play karma support now

Leezard

Wow, I managed to win a game where our jungler and top laner flamed each other the whole game, even during champ select. They really hated each other from some earlier game.

We got demolished pretty much everywhere, and they were about to kill our nexus. We manage to kill them, later steal baron, finally ace them twice in a row and win. We were down 4-20 in kills in the beginning, 30-32 in the end.

It was way too intense. However, thanks to this game I'm now back in D2. Good times.

Kenai

+60 min game, got stuck with support and obv lost because today is kebab day

Still, picked karma and oh god so much fun. Full mejai stacks all game and hats and never dying and plasma shots. No fucks given.

everyone play karma support now

Listen to this doge. Many funs to be had.

If they ever nerf the current support crop any more than they have I can see Karma being a regular support pick/ban though, instead of her current "niche but you see her" status.

Ashe is awesome. F' the naysayers.
not really but she can still win.. Good early game poke, kite all day and that skin is soooo good.

Just have to avoid every diving assassin/bruiser in champ select. No Lee, Irelia, Khazix, LeBlanc, Diana, etc etc.

Yep. Her kiting means jack shit when everyone and their mother can just jump and two shot you these days.

Burt

Yep. Her kiting means jack shit when everyone and their mother can just jump and two shot you these days.
I wish there was a custom game mode that you could create with predetermined mass bans and completely change the nature of the game. There's so much bloat, overlap, and skill set creep in later champions that it would be refreshing to have a game with only 30-40 champions available where things like mobility would be a trade off or rarity instead of a near necessity. Plus, it'd just be good to play some games where you could guarantee seeing less-played champs. It'd be pretty impossible to institute well, but I'd enjoy it.

Leezard

I wish there was a custom game mode that you could create with predetermined mass bans and completely change the nature of the game. There's so much bloat, overlap, and skill set creep in later champions that it would be refreshing to have a game with only 30-40 champions available where things like mobility would be a trade off or rarity instead of a near necessity. Plus, it'd just be good to play some games where you could guarantee seeing less-played champs. It'd be pretty impossible to institute well, but I'd enjoy it.

Yeah, this would be a reasonable addition in the vein of hexakill, only letting the 40 or so least played champions be played.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
i should just always play morde. i feel like i missed out on abusing it while doran's shield is dumb.

Leezard

i should just always play morde. i feel like i missed out on abusing it while doran's shield is dumb.

Just play him in top lane. Die some times due to forcing their jungler to camp top, still win vs their top laner in a 1v1.

Es numero uno.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom