• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Just play him in top lane. Die some times due to forcing their jungler to camp top, still win vs their top laner in a 1v1.

Es numero uno.
I'm trying to play him more top than mid, but it winds up kind of being both just for practice. Top seems better for him because you can just free farm really hard in most cases. In my last game I had a gank come in right as I hit six and I was able to walk away with a double kill.

Type2

I'm trying to play him more top than mid, but it winds up kind of being both just for practice. Top seems better for him because you can just free farm really hard in most cases. In my last game I had a gank come in right as I hit six and I was able to walk away with a double kill.

Hes strong right now and handles 2v1s well too.

Leezard

Yeah, the current popular top champions are not a problem for him at all, since the range, strong spells and cc that make his life difficult do not really exist there at the moment.

I had a player say "I'm worst top euw. I'll mordekaiser." in champ select in one of my ranked games recently and he surprisingly performed really well. He's really silly in that most people will underestimate him or think that the player trolls. Kind of like Teemo, but amplified.

Yeah, Morde vs. Mundo is pretty silly. You just have to be somewhat more measured in your lane-pushing than is natural for Morde (he pushes like an absolute mofo) until you get a fix on the enemy jungler, then you can turn on the afterburners and ram him back into his turret as hard as a Tiamat-first Renekton.

I still feel really uncomfortable being out that far in lane without an escape, but top lane is my worst role, so that's not super surprising. If you're the kind of ballsy mofo who dirty farms all day on Shyv and Renekton, you shouldn't have any problem keeping Morde safe halfway up lane.

DeadNames

Banned
Yeah, the current popular top champions are not a problem for him at all, since the range, strong spells and cc that make his life difficult do not really exist there at the moment.

I had a player say "I'm worst top euw. I'll mordekaiser." in champ select in one of my ranked games recently and he surprisingly performed really well. He's really silly in that most people will underestimate him or think that the player trolls. Kind of like Teemo, but amplified.

Yeah. A fed Morde is unstoppable.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
I forgot how strong Blitz was in lower elo due to people not positioning properly.

This is too funny.

Fed morde is nothing if you silence him before he uses skills and ignite him before he ults.

He can still refill his shields while Ignited, though. I mean, yeah, you can 100-0 him if you lock him down with CC, but that's not like some condition that's amazingly unique to Morde among AP carries, and it's not like Ignite/Morello is some godlike hard-counter to him.

If he starts to get ahead in levels, the amount of pseudo-tankiness he can get from refilling his shields is ridiculous. The spell vamp is just sort of icing on the cake, he can survive without it. (I've even seen Mordes build no spell vamp at all.)

Sigh. Started promos 1-0. Game 2 I get an Ashe mid and a Kayle top. Our only "tank" is lee sin. Who picks an Ashe mid into a Vi jungle. Just stupid. I carried bot with thresh and our Ezreal was 11-3 or so, but you can't stop a Renekton+Vi+Ori engage when you have essentially 3 adcs. Just ridiculous.

Speaking of Blitz, I got trollcranked last night. :( You know, pretend to be DC'd then flash hooked into their tower.

Got mad and amused at the same time so I stomped his Draven and fed my Lucian. >:)

zkylon

zkylewd
it really confuses me that leblanc has such an awful winrate

she's not that hard to play and she's strong at all stages of the game

DeadNames

Banned

I think it's just much harder to carry with her than other assassins.

If your team doesn't follow up, she can't go on to killing someone else like Kha or Kat would.

I'd think it has to do with her relatively close proximity to the action and high cooldowns. If you don't 100% someone, you may not have a way to get out.

dimb

He can still refill his shields while Ignited, though. I mean, yeah, you can 100-0 him if you lock him down with CC, but that's not like some condition that's amazingly unique to Morde among AP carries, and it's not like Ignite/Morello is some godlike hard-counter to him.

If he starts to get ahead in levels, the amount of pseudo-tankiness he can get from refilling his shields is ridiculous. The spell vamp is just sort of icing on the cake, he can survive without it. (I've even seen Mordes build no spell vamp at all.)
cc is harder on morde than other carries because he is reliant on attacking the enemy for his survivability, and he doesn't have any methods for avoiding it if it's coming in.

zkylon

zkylewd
I guess she's less facerolly than kha6 but she feels a lot less snowball-reliant to me at least, specially if you're half-decent at farming with her (which is pretty difficult tbh)

I should prolly play her more in ranked

And of course in game 3 our first pick doesn't ban Kassadin and we lose despite crushing early game.

Fuck promo series. They add nothing to this bullshit. It's just luck, why should 3 games matter more than the last 20 I've played. All it does is waste time.

uh, press w again?

We're talking about a low win rate, which is generally a discussion about how not to play LeBlanc. Kept in that context, poor win rate generally suggests that people aren't doing smart things like pressing W again. Or not pressing fast enough, at least. Or are getting stunned and murdered.

cc is harder on morde than other carries because he is reliant on attacking the enemy for his survivability, and he doesn't have any methods for avoiding it if it's coming in.

Yeah, the lack of a natural escape sucks and means you have to be more mindful of positioning at the onset of a team fight.

At the core, though, any mid-lane that gets bullseye'd by a Solar Flare or just Terrified by some cheeky little shit Fiddlesticks is going to get blown the fuck up, though. Any squishy champion gets wrecked by CC, not just Morde. It's all well and good to say Ahri/Gragas/Zed/etc. can dodge it, until they don't. Having an escape option just gives them a little more leeway with positioning, they still have to mind their P's and Q's when it comes to going in on a CC-heavy team.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying you should pick Morde into like an Ashe, Fidd, Warwick, Malzahar, Vi team. Don't do that! (In fact, don't pick anything that has to get within 1,000 units against that team unless it's hella tanky.) Just that the enemy team having a Vi or Leblanc doesn't somehow make Morde instantly unplayable.

I think I see a banshee's get bought 1/10 games or something

it's a valid point but most games don't reach late game

I generally get banshees instead of spirit visage on my junglers. Against most teams I honestly think it's much better, especially considering how many thresh/leona/annie supports there are.

zkylon

zkylewd
Banshee's is an easy buy by 40 minutes.
yeah the thing is my last ranked games have been (just checked the ones I have replays of, so 3 or 4 are missing):

28m
29m
21m
30m
29m
40m
31m
47m
26m

like only 2/9 have gone over (or even close :p) 40 minutes. and I haven't checked all of them but I wouldn't be surprised if most games end without banshee's being bought on either team.

like people will stall their defensive item to the point it's not even that useful anymore and more games will end before they get their chance.

it's a really good counter to many champions, but people generally just pile on damage for some reason. I usually won't tho, I like building merc treads and defensive shit early.

I generally get banshees instead of spirit visage on my junglers. Against most teams I honestly think it's much better, especially considering how many thresh/leona/annie supports there are.
it's not a bad pickup at all against someone like leblanc but if she's not there I usually get sv for the cdr plus the straight up health regen with no conditions attached.

as a support, ofc, dunno wtf people build on junglers and don't intend on finding out :p

jz7c.jpg

Game is hard, man. We started off down 1 - 10, Ziggs 0/4 in 10 minutes, Nasus lost top pretty hard, and Thresh had to back to the well 3 times in the first 7 minutes because he'd miss a hook, get jumped on my support Xin and Trist, and dropped to 100hp. Repeatedly. So he was little more than a large ranged minion in the lane. They 4-man ganked bot twice times in 15 mintues (+ another 3-man gank mixed in), but I started 0/3 but still outfarmed Trist ^.^ Didn't matter though, because she got 4 kills in the process of all the ganks.

Despite the early disadvantage, Vi was getting cleanup kills after the rest of us went down...and a fat Vi is a problem even if your team has a lead. They lost a couple of team fights and then gave us several pickoffs because of carelessness and greed. Then Sivir...well she will come online sooner or later. That was the ballgame. Game isn't fun when you as the ADC end up with the second most damage taken on the team. Despite it, I dealt the second most damage on the team behind only Ziggs. Perhaps underscoring the fact that all of those kills Vi had were really just cleanup kills.

This is so stupid now. Apparently Kassadin is perma ban. Except when in my promo series, in which case my first pick will not ban it, hover it, pick orianna, and let them take kass. This is like the 4th time the other team has gotten kassadin in my last few promo series. I can't deal with this shit. It's my 5th series.

It would be way too much to ask my teammates to ban the ops, pick meta champs, and win. But instead we need a wanabe insec going Lee Sin top and feeding, a first pick thinking they know better than the entire LCS and not banning Kassadin, or we'll have an Ashe mid Kayle top and no tanks, or we'll have a Poppy top. Just 2 games in promos, 2 games, where my teammates make normal, not selfish or stupid decisions in champion select. That's all I need.

Newt

This is so stupid now. Apparently Kassadin is perma ban. Except when in my promo series, in which case my first pick will not ban it, hover it, pick orianna, and let them take kass. This is like the 4th time the other team has gotten kassadin in my last few promo series. I can't deal with this shit. It's my 5th series.

It would be way too much to ask my teammates to ban the ops, pick meta champs, and win. But instead we need a wanabe insec going Lee Sin top and feeding, a first pick thinking they know better than the entire LCS and not banning Kassadin, or we'll have an Ashe mid Kayle top and no tanks, or we'll have a Poppy top. Just 2 games in promos, 2 games, where my teammates make normal, not selfish or stupid decisions in champion select. That's all I need.
Poppy top is legit man. Especially with dat coin start.

zkylon

zkylewd
lol it's so nice when you embarrass yourself with two shitty sona ults, say you're sorry, get flamed to hell and back by your jungler, then she goes and fucks up mid and she ends up fighting mid instead

I think my new rule is to peel for whoever stays quiet during the game

it worked this time, lucian got a quadra and a triple kill, perfect.

promos for g1. c'mon plat, I know can do it.

dimb

Armor cloth + 5 potions.
The armor, the sustain + the passive makes you almost impossible to kill early game.

Edit: Newt, rejoice! Corki free week has started!
better to have shield over cloth five for the passive and the long term sustain. at least until it gets nerfed it's hard to justify cloth five start right now.

Burt

Queue timer ran out, game just didn't start, entire team starts talking about rape and how're they're all 14 year old girls with huge tits and how we should have all sex with each other and what each others buttholes smell like. Now I'm stuck at 1556 in queue with an hour wait, aka never getting in.

I'm sick of Riot not having their shit together, but at the same time I'm glad I didn't have to play with those people.

Oh, and now I'm logged in, but stuck at "You left a game in progress, please reconnect" with a reconnect button that doesn't work.

Type2

Queue timer ran out, game just didn't start, entire team starts talking about rape and how're they're all 14 year old girls with huge tits and how we should have all sex with each other and what each others buttholes smell like. Now I'm stuck at 1556 in queue with an hour wait, aka never getting in.

I'm sick of Riot not having their shit together, but at the same time I'm glad I didn't have to play with those people.

Oh, and now I'm logged in, but stuck at "You left a game in progress, please reconnect" with a reconnect button that doesn't work.

ddos attacks are not fun to deal with for riot and us.

Newt

Same thing happened to me, just wait it will connect you.

Also, first Janna game in a while but got some crappy Vayne. Thank god their team had disconnects, lol.

zkylon

zkylewd
I've seen a bunch of people go "loss prevented's on so it's trolling time!" lately

it's kinda hilarious because people are doing it on like arams and shit. like if you were playing ranked and decided to troll because you can't lose lp I can kind of understand it, at least you're getting away with it.

but if you're playing arams like it really doesn't matter at all if you win or lose after it's over, like you play for the entertainment of that game itself, who even keeps score of w/l on arams?

so weird

I just had an incredible game.

Enemy team didn't connect at all for 10min which resulted in a 3v0
The game finally ended as a 4v1 as more guys were logging up.

Anyway I got ALL the kills of the game which is quite an achievement and I won't let anyone lessen the value of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom