• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leezard

Come on, Corki is not that bad. I had him on my team once recently and we dumpstered their bot lane.
Anecdotes whoo! Too bad it doesn't mean anything.

I agree that he and MF are the worst adcs at the moment now though. Actually, I think I would rather have Corki than MF in my team.

also, |OT6| League of Draven

Come on, Corki is not that bad. I had him on my team once recently and we dumpstered their bot lane.
Anecdotes whoo! Too bad it doesn't mean anything.

I agree that he and MF are the worst adcs at the moment now though. Actually, I think I would rather have Corki than MF in my team.

I could see that, certainly. I'd probably rather see a Corki than a Graves on my team, too, for whatever little that's worth. The main problem is he just doesn't have any area where he outshines other carries, so the pick condition for him basically becomes "everyone else was banned".

If you want to poke/siege, you want Caitlyn. If you want to bring a team comp together, you probably want Sivir. If you want kill-lane dominance with a splash of safety, you want Lucian. If you want late game, you want... uh, well, he's better than Ezreal or Graves maybe, but you never really took Corki for his late game. He still has good early dragon control with a Triforce rush, but that's sort of a silly thing to build your team around, and if you do want it you're probably better off taking a jungler or Teleport top that offers good early dragon potential.

Like, on some level, it's worse in League just to not have a definable purpose than it is to be legitimately bad, and that's sort of where Corki sits: he's not straight-up, statistically awful, he just doesn't have much reason to warrant a pick unless you have some crazy 6 ADC ban situation.

zkylon

zkylewd
I could see that, certainly. I'd probably rather see a Corki than a Graves on my team, too, for whatever little that's worth. The main problem is he just doesn't have any area where he outshines other carries, so the pick condition for him basically becomes "everyone else was banned".

If you want to poke/siege, you want Caitlyn. If you want to bring a team comp together, you probably want Sivir. If you want kill-lane dominance with a splash of safety, you want Lucian. If you want late game, you want... uh, well, he's better than Ezreal or Graves maybe, but you never really took Corki for his late game. He still has good early dragon control with a Triforce rush, but that's sort of a silly thing to build your team around, and if you do want it you're probably better off taking a jungler or Teleport top that offers good early dragon potential.

Like, on some level, it's worse in League just to not have a definable purpose than it is to be legitimately bad, and that's sort of where Corki sits: he's not straight-up, statistically awful, he just doesn't have much reason to warrant a pick unless you have some crazy 6 ADC ban situation.

how about his silly voice

silly voices are important

Leezard

Yeah, pretty much. His mid game strength is not very desirable at the moment. I think he's kinda legit if you're really good at hitting his spells, but as you said there's not much reason to pick him over the other ones.

Corki and Tristana are the only possibilities if you want a yordle tag team adc and support though.

Corki and Tristana are the only possibilities if you want a yordle tag team adc and support though.

Tristana's the only true option. Corki's clearly some kind of bizarre mutant yordle shunned by the rest of the Ewok community. (You could also technically ADC Kennen, I suppose, not that I would by any stretch recommend it.)

Leezard

but tristana is a megling.
Never forget the meglings getting genocided and adopted into the yordle family. :(

Tristana's the only true option. Corki's clearly some kind of bizarre mutant yordle shunned by the rest of the Ewok community. (You could also technically ADC Kennen, I suppose, not that I would by any stretch recommend it.)

So if Tristana is already picked then Corki is the only sane choice. Kennen can go be support.

Tizoc

Ugh so I'm afraid I made my team lose this recent match, we wer at the bottom inhibitor and instead of focusing on the champs I kept wacking at the inhibitor =_=
I hate my 1 track mind sometimes...

Guesong

Ugh so I'm afraid I made my team lose this recent match, we wer at the bottom inhibitor and instead of focusing on the champs I kept wacking at the inhibitor =_=

I wouldn't say you cost the match. Just out of sync with your allies. I personally much prefer having someone who goes after securable objectives on my team than someone who has less than probables chances of diving and coming back alive.

It happens.

Also I'm amazed at the Donger Rework. His time is nigh.

Mothman91

Can go either way. Inhibitor is very important and keeps the enemy team on the defensive while your team can gain map control and buffs/global objectives. It sounded like you lost right after that fight, which sounds kind of bad if you just hit the inhibitor and left your team mates out to dry. Try to fight and maybe when you're low, hit the inhibitor on the way out of the base.

zkylon

zkylewd
what is happening

ibzQxSedmxljas.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom