• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.
vch0.jpg

Note to self: don't go ADC Jayce against Cait. Shit's pretty free for her early game. Well...maybe not. Cait wasn't the problem. Weeds-camping Gailo was, tossing out that annoying-ass Q for free. My Leona just couldn't do anything to help. I started off 0/1 and was about 30cs behind Cait @ 12 minutes. notaproblem. Gailo in lane spaming his taunt and I couldn't be mad. He won Cait that lane. In fact, I was kinda glad because instead of continuing to harass, he decided to spam taunt. So I had space to farm because he was having fun. Wasn't happy with how the lane went overall...but fuck man, I'm playing Jayce. NOTAPROBLEM.

Had to defeat a surrender vote 3-2 in favor when they got Baron and Xerath died (something he did a lot of) for free out too far. I'd commend whoever the other person was that joined me in refusing to surrender. Funniest moment late was Draven thinking he could 1v1 me when I was at half HP. BITCH PLEASE. Mothafuckas are always ready to underestimate that late-game Jayce W. One burst when we started fighting and I was still at half (thx heal) and he was down to 1/4.

#dontquit
#nobitchassness

Nothing brings out the salt in post-game chat like "easy game, easy life". Toss it out and watch the sparks fly. lol

On a side note, is top Draven a thing? He clearly had no trouble farming up there. Or do you think he was just arguing with the Cait over who was gonna ADC?

now I have to buy Heimerdinger.

Swag walk is now the first ever toggle-able taunt. Secure that penta and walk away in style!
Great job everyone on team VU!

Super serious! Any emotes will cause Heimerdinger to swap between two different run cycles. One with 100% more swag!

drawkcaB

On a side note, is top Draven a thing? He clearly had no trouble farming up there. Or do you think he was just arguing with the Cait over who was gonna ADC?

Probably not. I'm assuming it was against the Vlad? I imagine the Draven's early game AA damage spooked an unprepared Vlad who isn't exactly strong at that point in the game anyway. Lots of ADCs can work top provided that the opposing laner isn't familiar with the match-up, that the ADC is confident, and that the opposing jungler is neutralized and unable to help in a significant way, either by being pre-occupied elsewhere or counter -jungled.

Wishing I had picked up Alien Invader Heimer now.

Probably not. I'm assuming it was against the Vlad? I imagine the Draven's early game AA damage spooked an unprepared Vlad who isn't exactly strong at that point in the game anyway. Lots of ADCs can work top provided that the opposing laner isn't familiar with the match-up, that the ADC is confident, and that the opposing jungler is neutralized and unable to help in a significant way, either by being pre-occupied elsewhere or counter -jungled.

oic

I haven't tried Vel'Koz yet. Looking at his wiki, aren't his mana costs uber low? These are probably the lowest mana costs I've seen for an AP mage. Given the medium cooldowns, seems like the spells are free to cast.

I haven't tried Vel'Koz yet. Looking at his wiki, aren't his mana costs uber low? These are probably the lowest mana costs I've seen for an AP mage. Given the medium cooldowns, seems like the spells are free to cast.
It's not that low. 40~70 average mana per cast with him having mediocre base mana should burn pretty quickly if you get spammy without buying any mana items.

For comparison's sake, he has overall similar mana costs and base mana to Diana and she goes oom really, really easily.

I'd like to try him, but he gets snatched so fast in the PBE it's never an option.

Edwardo

Note to self: don't go ADC Jayce against Cait. Shit's pretty free for her early game. Well...maybe not. Cait wasn't the problem. Weeds-camping Gailo was, tossing out that annoying-ass Q for free. My Leona just couldn't do anything to help. I started off 0/1 and was about 30cs behind Cait @ 12 minutes. notaproblem. Gailo in lane spaming his taunt and I couldn't be mad. He won Cait that lane. In fact, I was kinda glad because instead of continuing to harass, he decided to spam taunt. So I had space to farm because he was having fun. Wasn't happy with how the lane went overall...but fuck man, I'm playing Jayce. NOTAPROBLEM.

Had to defeat a surrender vote 3-2 in favor when they got Baron and Xerath died (something he did a lot of) for free out too far. I'd commend whoever the other person was that joined me in refusing to surrender. Funniest moment late was Draven thinking he could 1v1 me when I was at half HP. BITCH PLEASE. Mothafuckas are always ready to underestimate that late-game Jayce W. One burst when we started fighting and I was still at half (thx heal) and he was down to 1/4.

#dontquit
#nobitchassness

Nothing brings out the salt in post-game chat like "easy game, easy life". Toss it out and watch the sparks fly. lol

LHhscsz.gif

zkylon

zkylewd
I'm not one to wish cancer on people, but mild testicular pains to all diamonds that troll normals would be nice

I mean it's not like they have any balls in the first place so it's not so bad

zkylon

zkylewd
I mean when your top laner and theirs are both competing for who tryhards the least (while they're both doing that patented diamond "if I lose zz normals I'm trolling", if they win "ezzz #lcsplays" which basically means they're tryharding but they just suck) you know you just gotta surrender at 20, let them have their fun and go watch some giant bomb or some shit

but then you think ah it's just one game and queue up and then you run into the same dudes again now queueing with a level 22 account just to troll you further and you just gotta understand it's your fault.

I'll 100% of the times rather play with a bronze player in my team than a diamond.

also after these two games against good yasuo players, I'll jump on the "this dude's broken" bandwagon. I still can't believe the ult shield buff, holy shit that thing's broken.

sorry for insensitivity or whatever, I'm just frustrated

Ferga

My team is insanely ahead. We take mid inhibitor and take down the 2 nexus turrets at 25minutes. I tell my team to wait around baron and stall since they have way too much cc for us to 5v5 properly. I will end the game with my 600 stack nasus.

Nope. My nidalee jumps into a sejuani with cougar and dies instantly.

They get free baron and I'm forced to defend our inhibitor.

Baron is gone. I tell my team to defend our 2 nexus turrets and give them our mid inhibitor while I end the game with the open enemy nexus. (I had to kill an inhibitor too)

Nope. My nidalee jumps into a sejuani with cougar and dies instantly. My team all go all in and die instantly with the enemy team all on full hp.

I got the nexus to around 500 before we lost.

I don't understand some people.

Blizzard

Banned
My team is insanely ahead. We take mid inhibitor and take down the 2 nexus turrets at 25minutes. I tell my team to wait around baron and stall since they have way too much cc for us to 5v5 properly. I will end the game with my 600 stack nasus.

Nope. My nidalee jumps into a sejuani with cougar and dies instantly.

They get free baron and I'm forced to defend our inhibitor.

Baron is gone. I tell my team to defend our 2 nexus turrets and give them our mid inhibitor while I end the game with the open enemy nexus. (I had to kill an inhibitor too)

Nope. My nidalee jumps into a sejuani with cougar and dies instantly. My team all go all in and die instantly with the enemy team all on full hp.

I got the nexus to around 500 before we lost.

I don't understand some people.
This is why split pushing seems super risky in solo queue to me. Getting people to cooperate with your idea, even if it's a brilliant one, can be nearly impossible.

What champs to buy...

I'm nearing 4800 ip. Part of me is thinking Wukong since I main jungle and he's probably the only notable jungler right now that I don't have. Part of me says Swain because he's pretty strong in mid, but I'm not amazing at last hitting so I'm worried there. Part of me says Viktor because he's a cool champ, but then I understand he's pretty underwhelming at the moment: on the brightside I've heard something about potential buffs to his upgrading item thing. Maybe I should get Yasuo since he's op as hell and he's ad so I can cs easily, but if he's not nerfed soon he'll be a perma ban (he almost already is at my elo).

Any champions I should have? Maybe I should just screw it and get Teemo and Blitz for normals.

Boken

Banned
What champs to buy...

I'm nearing 4800 ip. Part of me is thinking Wukong since I main jungle and he's probably the only notable jungler right now that I don't have. Part of me says Swain because he's pretty strong in mid, but I'm not amazing at last hitting so I'm worried there. Part of me says Viktor because he's a cool champ, but then I understand he's pretty underwhelming at the moment: on the brightside I've heard something about potential buffs to his upgrading item thing. Maybe I should get Yasuo since he's op as hell and he's ad so I can cs easily, but if he's not nerfed soon he'll be a perma ban (he almost already is at my elo).

Any champions I should have? Maybe I should just screw it and get Teemo and Blitz for normals.
evelynn is da hotnezz
maybe vel'koz will be really good, but boy is he sure boring.
hes pretty good. who cares if hes boring

But I like pew-pews.

Edit: Monte and Doa having high-level discussion about whether or not "cowabunga" is a real word. Gonna be a good season of Champions.

Ferga

30mmr?

Doubt it

Let me rephrase then. I hate it when im forced into roles i suck at (mid) while people take my jungle and 'donate' double buffs to enemy laners, having no presence and dying to jungle camps.

What champs to buy...

I just spent 4800 on Wu. I know he's free this week but it's nice to have him for rank.

zkylon

zkylewd
they should have just maid more lux skins instead.

can't disagree on that

30mmr?

Doubt it

Let me rephrase then. I hate it when im forced into roles i suck at (mid) while people take my jungle and 'donate' double buffs to enemy laners, having no presence and dying to jungle camps.
unless you're d1 or you're duoing the elo difference between first pick and last pick is pretty negligible, which is the point of making it random in the first place

I gotta say it's kinda annoying being last pick so often tho

Boken

Banned
me. there's nothing unique about the role he fills. he'll either do it better or worse than other mages.

they should have just maid more lux skins instead.

tank melter long range mage
edit: everything melter long range mage fuck flat amount true damage

that doesnt even look like lux.
so tsundere

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
tank melter long range mage
edit: everything melter long range mage fuck flat amount true damage
he's the same as every other caster to me. if they're fed they'll melt tanks, if they're behind they won't. even though vel'koz has the damage to kill tanks those are the targets i see as being the biggest issue for him because they can take enough of a beating to get in and interrupt him.

I just spent 4800 on Wu. I know he's free this week but it's nice to have him for rank.

I honestly don't even notice free champs most weeks since 95% of the time I play ranked. Had a game with him today and I'm not sure. After his initial clear it was fine, but my ult wasn't as strong as I thought it would be. The other team had a fed Jax and we got crushed anyway so it wasn't the best example of his strengths I guess. The ganks were pretty underwhelming although I did get off one nice countergank after level 6.

I honestly don't even notice free champs most weeks since 95% of the time I play ranked. Had a game with him today and I'm not sure. After his initial clear it was fine, but my ult wasn't as strong as I thought it would be. The other team had a fed Jax and we got crushed anyway so it wasn't the best example of his strengths I guess. The ganks were pretty underwhelming although I did get off one nice countergank after level 6.

Yea so I just tried him for the 1st and 2nd time today.

1st game went 13-6-12, and 2nd game went 4-7-6. (1st game was top lane, and 2nd game was jungle. I did start off 4-1 but a d/c and just well bad team play kind of ruined that game.)

Pretty much told me you either get ahead and stay ahead or get behind and stay behind. I do agree his ganks doesn't seem very strong when you don't have double buff, but when you do they die pretty fast.

So I got forced into top lane last night and rolled out the newly purchased Akali. For some reason she was a lot weaker than I thought she would be for ealry game farming? I was throwing my Q out to CS and the minion would just be alive. The Yasuo top went 8/0 and all the team was crying. Our bot was feeding as well and Zed was the only person going positive.

Anyhow, after my third death I went mid to gank, got rid of Kayle's flash then Zed finished her off. Yasuo comes down, I pop his flash and Zed finishes him off. After that I stayed top, farmed, worked up an Armguard and Sheen. Pushed down both towers whilst Yasuo was man moding mid. Came mid for the TF and started cleaning up. Once I got Lich Bane and Zhonya's I was a menace. I finished 7/8/10 and had the second highest CS, but damn, my early game was terrible.

My awful Csing really threw me off as well as being the first time i'd played her. Is Akali always this weak early game?

Edwardo

One does not 3v3.

You need to be 3 for 3v3.

heh heh heh

This site is kinda good to get into 3v3: http://www.3v3.gg/

Thanks, i'll look through it.

Basically me and two friends regularly play together at one of their houses. Instead of not being able to play solo queue, we decided we wanted to try some ranked 3v3 instead. Played two games so far. The first one we destroyed the other team as Darius, Ezreal, and Fizz vs Galio, Yi, and Kha'Zix. The second game we got beat as Wukong, Kayle, and LeBlanc vs Renekton, Pantheon, and Syndra.

Snowman

So I got forced into top lane last night and rolled out the newly purchased Akali. For some reason she was a lot weaker than I thought she would be for ealry game farming? I was throwing my Q out to CS and the minion would just be alive. The Yasuo top went 8/0 and all the team was crying. Our bot was feeding as well and Zed was the only person going positive.

Anyhow, after my third death I went mid to gank, got rid of Kayle's flash then Zed finished her off. Yasuo comes down, I pop his flash and Zed finishes him off. After that I stayed top, farmed, worked up an Armguard and Sheen. Pushed down both towers whilst Yasuo was man moding mid. Came mid for the TF and started cleaning up. Once I got Lich Bane and Zhonya's I was a menace. I finished 7/8/10 and had the second highest CS, but damn, my early game was terrible.

My awful Csing really threw me off as well as being the first time i'd played her. Is Akali always this weak early game?

Yeah, akali pre-6 is terrible, it's all about playing really safe, farming as best you can and trying not to get *too* far behind. The q doesn't do much damage at the start because you have to proc the mark with an e or an auto afterwards. When I play akali (which isn't all that often tbh) I usually go mid, go dorans shield start and just try and play ridiculously passively until I get to 6 and a few stacks of my ult come up and then it's time to start roaming and getting kills etc.

I seem to remember there being a GAF member who did a 3v3 A-Z back in Season 3, I doubt you'll find a much better source for Twisted Treeline than him. This would even be a useful comment if I could remember who it was!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom