• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just spectated my friend who was playing in bronze 2 promos. I saw some very interesting plays. What happens in Trick2g's stream is certainly not an anomaly. Just bizarre flashes, hilarious misplays. Thresh hooks nami under tower, then flays her away from tower, then ks's his vayne killing the jinx, then vayne flashes after the low hp nami and gets bubbled and killed by nami. Mid lane Zed gets all in'd by akali, he just walks back autoing her then w's back with e, and she's at 30% hp, he has plenty of energy, he has ult, ignite, flash. And he doesn't go in on her, just sits at 30% hp. Then 15 seconds later akali just q->r->ignites him for an easy kill. Jungle Nasus dies to the blue buff.

Then I watched OGN and didn't notice the difference. Xenics Storm trying so hard to throw I thought they had been acquired by XDG, Alienware Top getting picked off and out rotated late like it was a solo queue match.

It has been a fun night for watching league.

Why is Lee Sin camping top when his bot is getting dumpstered....

EDIT: How Xenics is not being completely destroyed for their terrible over extending and bronze tower dives I have no idea.

I seem to remember there being a GAF member who did a 3v3 A-Z back in Season 3, I doubt you'll find a much better source for Twisted Treeline than him. This would even be a useful comment if I could remember who it was!

Yes, that was me. I also played top lane for the GAF 3v3 ranked team that hit diamond in season 3.

3v3.gg is an excellent resource, probably the best dedicated TT website right now.

TT is all about abusing broken champs and snowballing hard off early plays. For example, your chances to win shoot up over 90% if you get the first two enemy towers before they get any of yours.

Although that sounds simple, there are a lot of small details about the meta that will end up carrying you if you know them, like how to itemize for specific counterpicks, when to run what runes, etc.

I could talk about it all day, so asking specific questions would get you quicker answers. For now, read that site (specifically the strategy section). I disagree with some of it, but most of the advice is sound.

Also, play AD Renekton as much as possible.

Edwardo

Yes, that was me. I also played top lane for the GAF 3v3 ranked team that hit diamond in season 3.

3v3.gg is an excellent resource, probably the best dedicated TT website right now.

TT is all about abusing broken champs and snowballing hard off early plays. For example, your chances to win shoot up over 90% if you get the first two enemy towers before they get any of yours.

Although that sounds simple, there are a lot of small details about the meta that will end up carrying you if you know them, like how to itemize for specific counterpicks, when to run what runes, etc.

I could talk about it all day, so asking specific questions would get you quicker answers. For now, read that site (specifically the strategy section). I disagree with some of it, but most of the advice is sound.

Also, play AD Renekton as much as possible.

Thanks, i'll definitely read that site. After I play some more i'll get back to you with specific questions when I have them.

I do. I play Champions that I find fun to play, whether they are conventional or not, rather than those that are OP or easy to play.

Kennen is a blast to play. Pikachu >

Vel'Koz is ten times more fun to play than Kennen :/

Such a boring champion. Picked because he was absurd vs. melee laners.

Honestly the Kennen and Ryze metas were the worst part of competitive.

Tizoc

Had a good match just now-
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/eune/42219623#matches/770153650

It's the one at the very top. The Annie was such a noob I and my team got most of our kills from that player.

An overall good match, we pressured really well all around, and I was really glad I got a lot of kills against the opposition.

I'm prob. gonna stick to Tryndamere over Garen. Garen was good but effin' slow, Tryndamere's style fits my 'gung ho CHAAAAAAARGE' itch.

Will try out the following characters too:
Nasus, Nautilis, Warwick and Gangplank

Oh and my brother's using my account and uses Ashe and is trying out Lucian.

Edwardo

It's the one at the very top. The Annie was such a noob I and my team got most of our kills from that player.

An overall good match, we pressured really well all around, and I was really glad I got a lot of kills against the opposition.

I'm prob. gonna stick to Tryndamere over Garen. Garen was good but effin' slow, Tryndamere's style fits my 'gung ho CHAAAAAAARGE' itch.

If I could make a suggestion, go with Randuins over Thornmail on Trynd if you're looking for a defensive item against attack damage. Thornmail is more for tanks. You dont have enough health on Trynd to make use of the return damage. Randuins gives you 30 less armor, but adds on 500 health and an active ability that gives a 35% aoe slow.

Nekofrog

Banned

Just a word of advice.

While leveling and at low elos, Gangplank has one of the best level 1, 2, and 3 all-ins in toplane. He can kill most toplaners at those levels by fully committing to Q/autos due to his highest base HP in the game. It's cheesy, and works.

Ocho

Nothing wrong with trying these champs, honestly, they are fun to play, but I wonder why people never try to learn first the popular/broken/strong champs. That's the secret of soloqueue domination.

what is happening

ibzQxSedmxljas.gif
It's BACK

qvCHd2w.jpg

rito is just throwing money away by not making these
That tongue...
What champs to buy...

Do your KD a favour and don't buy Irelia. :/ Big mistake for me anyway.

"lower mmr players"
actually only 30 mmr less than you

youre just angry at them after a bad game and THAT AINT FAIR AT ALL

Look at that bokenplomacy.

Just a word of advice.

While leveling and at low elos, Gangplank has one of the best level 1, 2, and 3 all-ins in toplane. He can kill most toplaners at those levels by fully committing to Q/autos due to his highest base HP in the game. It's cheesy, and works.

It is absolutely dirty. Especially if you have plenty of points in the defence tree.

Boken

Banned
Vel'Koz is ten times more fun to play than Kennen :/

Such a boring champion. Picked because he was absurd vs. melee laners.

Honestly the Kennen and Ryze metas were the worst part of competitive.

Kennen is the most brain dead champion in the game, imo.

look at this
arent people allowed to like things?

let the man enjoy his kennen

nobody needs their opinion shitten on by other opinions
everything is just an opinion afterall, theyre on the same tier in the plane of meaning

Tizoc

If I could make a suggestion, go with Randuins over Thornmail on Trynd if you're looking for a defensive item against attack damage. Thornmail is more for tanks. You dont have enough health on Trynd to make use of the return damage. Randuins gives you 30 less armor, but adds on 500 health and an active ability that gives a 35% aoe slow.

OK thanks, I'll add it to my item set.

look at this
arent people allowed to like things?

let the man enjoy his kennen

nobody needs their opinion shitten on by other opinions
everything is just an opinion afterall, theyre on the same tier in the plane of meaning

I like Kennen a lot but he is a giant asshole and that makes me at least partially an asshole as well.

drawkcaB

I like Kennen a lot but he is a giant asshole and that makes me at least partially an asshole as well.

This is how I feel. I love playing Kennen and he's one of my top lane picks, but I recognize one of the reasons I love playing him is because he's an annoying little shit. Same reason I want to learn Singed top lane. If I have to play top lane, I want to be obnoxious.

Tizoc

Just won a game where 5 mins in I had to be AFK for something. When I got back, it was hectic a bit but eventually we won the game!

Me and a Fiddlesticks went mid, took down Blitzcrank, the turret and then the inhibitor, the bot inhibitor was also open for atack so I took that down too. Fortunately, some minions were still alive and after taking down the opposing champions, we took down both turrets and finally the inhibitor.
This is one of those wins worthy of the Banderas.GIF

Einbroch

Banned
This is how I feel. I love playing Kennen and he's one of my top lane picks, but I recognize one of the reasons I love playing him is because he's an annoying little shit. Same reason I want to learn Singed top lane. If I had to play top lane, I want to be obnoxious.

Just play Teemo and never look back.

This is how I feel. I love playing Kennen and he's one of my top lane picks, but I recognize one of the reasons I love playing him is because he's an annoying little shit. Same reason I want to learn Singed top lane. If I had to play top lane, I want to be obnoxious.

Why not play Draven, then? Seems like that guy in Dreams-Visions' game got away with it pretty well.

Tizoc

Wow.
Never give up

Played a game recently where the early game me and my team mates performed like crap, but throughout the mid game we got better and by the late game we managed to push through and win the match!

Heck I was half thinking of doing a surrender vote, but went against it. I messed up so bad the opposing team took down our top 2 turrets!

zkylon

zkylewd
Only makes the occurrences all the sweeter.
you guise <3

Wow.
Never give up

Played a game recently where the early game me and my team mates performed like crap, but throughout the mid game we got better and by the late game we managed to push through and win the match!

Heck I was half thinking of doing a surrender vote, but went against it. I messed up so bad the opposing team took down our top 2 turrets!
always believe in the enemy team's ability to throw

early game means very little now, if your comp's solid and you're not getting completely stomped you can always bait the enemy team's throw :)

“We’re currently working on more aggressive changes for Kassadin in the future. In the meantime, these are short term tweaks to knock his power levels down a peg while we continue testing. Maybe, someone, somewhere, will get to play him in a ranked game.
Oh Rito you

drawkcaB

With the additional changes to the spirit stone and support items I hope Riot is almost done with the system balancing and can move onto balancing the champions themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom