• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think when people start talking about Fiora their minds just naturally start drifting to "ass" for some reason...

s3BsjFl.jpg

i don't know a good place to upload a whole folder of images.
Just zip/ rar it and use something like Mediafire/4shared/Rapidshare

Out of interest, why do you think it's bad?

I don't think it's a good passive, but I wonder when people say it's ass do they know why.
It takes too long to get its effects, doesn't last long if you don't stack it, doesn't help her do her job at all and it's just boring

HP5 for 6 seconds is a tank passive, not a carry one. It's probably the worst passive in the game right now.

Conceptually, it's supposed to make it so she can trade in lane without having to buy tank stats - which is why it doesn't require any accompanying stats for scaling - but how well it works in that regard is certainly up for debate.

It takes too long to get its effects, doesn't last long if you don't stack it, doesn't help her do her job at all and it's just boring

HP5 for 6 seconds is a tank passive, not a carry one. It's probably the worst passive in the game right now.

Hrm, that's all not really true.

If you're trading efficiently it's pretty easy to keep it stacked and it gives her quite a large amount of heal regen, which is very important in the top lane. It actually puts her sustain in line with someone like Shyvana by just hitting creeps, and blows Shyvana out of the water for sustain if you're trading with her and keeping your stacks up.

It helps her do her job quite a bit. in the top lane you need sustain. The top laners with poor health regen have shields (riven) and heals (rengar) for their sustain. Same in mid lane.

the problem with it is how it scales into late game, i.e. it's extremely sub-optimal, despite how the numbers work. it has a very limited time frame of usefulness, which is really bad. probably the shortest in the game, except for maybe Ashe's.

It's also just completely invisible power which is bad for gameplay readability purposes. You don't feel like it's giving you much, although the numbers say otherwise. That's bad for your opponent and you. Think the opposite of Draven bleed.

anyway, just food for thought :)

The problem is that Fiora's kit isn't designed for consistent trading. You'll need to get quite a few autos in to compare to say, someone like Olaf going in and Eing your ass and walking away.

And what you'll get out of it? 15-25 ish health back over 6 seconds while blowing up your long cooldowns and obnoxious mana costs? You're better off just going all in and her passive just doesn't support that.

I just wish she'd actually get looked at. It's been two years already

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
so how is everyone building vel'koz? i see him as an ap bruiser since he gets decent base damage but his scaling sucks, so im trying health/resistance/cdr.

rylai's
liandry
athene
zhonya
sorc
morello/void staff

[not in that order]

The problem is that Fiora's kit isn't designed for consistent trading. You'll need to get quite a few autos in to compare to say, someone like Olaf going in and Eing your ass.

And what you'll get out of it? 15-25 ish health back over 6 seconds while blowing up your long cooldowns and obnoxious mana costs?

I just wish she'd actually get looked at. It's been two years already

? Her kit is designed for constant trading.

That's why you have an attack speed boost and a spell that blocks autos. Her kit revolves around trading. She just happens to a lot of damage in trades and drives people off.

And that health can be very important. If you're trading with someone it can be the difference between an even trade and a won trade. If you trade equal damage but regen double what the opponent does for 6 seconds then you have easily won that trade. if you're bullying someone it gives you a bit more leeway to bully through minion damage, all of which is important in early trades top lane.

But as I said, that's all really invisible unless you think about it and it's not very usual late game.

And also, Fiora's obnoxious mana costs? I rarely if ever run oom on her.

I dunno bud, think you need to brush up on your Fiora a bit.

scy

Well, Scy was our jungler and from what I understand, he kinda quit LOL. So the heart of the team is gone and we haven't played since.

For the most part, I'm just on a really long hiatus for the time being.

Part of it was just my unstable internet (which has since been fixed) but just distracted otherwise for the time being.

my work here is done :^)

yeah Hydra's generally the best way. I like Hydra, Brutalizer, LW etc. but you can swap the order if you feel you need the Brutalizer earlier.
I'll probably skip Brutalizer since I loathe flat armor pen and just go for LW instead. And afterwards? BoTRK, Hexdrinker if Vs burst?

Starting with Doran blade or shield? LS quints? Same deal if mid lane?
QUESTIONS

Well I guess I'll be taking my spanking ruler for a spin tonight then.

What's her current build order?
Hydra rush?

Hydra rush seems natural, at least for lanes that you want to push in or avoid having pushed against you (Mundo, Renekton, etc.). I think BotRK is a good pick up for a lot of match-ups, though. The dueling and split-pushing power sure are nice.

I suppose after that it would depend on whether you're seeing enough income to go hard carry or not. If you aren't ahead, you probably would need to look at getting at least some baseline survivability. If you are ahead, you can maybe build carry into a GA and just Jax it up.

I'll probably skip Brutalizer since I loathe flat armor pen and just go for LW instead. And afterwards? BoTRK, Hexdrinker if Vs burst?

Starting with Doran blade or shield?

well Brutalizer's really good because it's a cheap soruce of AD, armour pen and CDR. You can also build it into Cleaver which ups your burst potential massively.

and as for Doran's depends on what you're against. I think you only really need to get Doran's Shield if you're against a ranged top laner, especially now that blade also lets you get a pot and shield got nerfed.

Generally I like Hydra -> Brutalizer -> Last whisper if you need damage or Cleaver if you need a bit of HP -> the one you didn't pick the last round -> BotRK or BT -> GA

And whatever boots you need. You could get a hexdrinker instead of cleaver too if you really need it

--------------------

In mid shield might be more of a consideration if you're against Ziggs or something. I like lifesteal quints.

I like French girls and and Quinn has a bird

not a lot to it

I guess theyre pretty fun too

Fiora would be a good tsundere so she gets extra bonus points

there was this exchange student in my uni course last year called Fiorella but she was german so not Fiora enough for me

DeadNames

Banned
I AM SO UPSET RIGHT NOW.

Fuck akali. 3 gapclosers is just dumb.

We were stomping them but akali just two shot our fidd and zhomyas is broken so she backdoored.

Fuxk.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I could see the argument for maxing E second, but Q is much better for harass. It's also your most important mobility tool. 120% bonus AD scaling over 2 dashes and the cooldown drops from 16 seconds to 8.

There's no way you max E over Q. Unless you're in the jungle. Then maybe.
ey i dunno. this guy is diamond.

they can be, but the looking over the numbers lunge has terrible damage scaling on level up, and you probably won't use it more than once early game fights anyways.

it's 50 damage per level, and your only straight damage basic spell. The more it's up, the more you get to trade with them, the more harass you get off etc.

Like, I used to think W was the best in all match ups, but Q is a lot better. E just doesn't give enough on its own to be worth maxing first.

Not to mention the general Fiora harass/trade initiation pattern is Q -> aa -> E for auto attack reset -> Q -> auto.

If your Q is only up every 16 seconds, it means you've wasted almost a full potential E cooldown because you probably don't have a decent way to get to them.

The more you have your Q up the more harass and trading you can do.

Iz zis suppozed to be a challenge, Phillipe?

Nice. I find Jax to be her nastiest match-up. Like if you want a reason why melee carries have always had a viability problem, it's Jax. I've gotten better at laning against him though, baiting out his before I do my all in.

Nice. I find Jax to be her nastiest match-up. Like if you want a reason why melee carries have always had a viability problem, it's Jax. I've gotten better at laning against him though, baiting out his before I do my all in.
I wasn't versus Jax, I went vs Nidalee. Pretty much slapped her shit starting level 3, by the time Jax was even remotely a threat I was rolling with over 300 AD lol

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
i kind of feel like fiora would lose on harass in most matchups and has her best bet looking to go for all ins. but i don't play her so...

heytred

Neo Member
Just started a game 0/2/0 mid lane with Kennen (I was absolutely dominating my lane and it brought a lot of enemy jungle attention my way) and my team began talking insane shit to me. Anytime they died - it was my fault. Everything was my fault no matter what.

Constant. Harassment.

I finished the game 10/3/13, including some incredibly clutch kiting that saved multiple teammates... and come post game lobby... I'm still "the worst player ever".

High schoolers are silly.

Blizzard

Banned
Just started a game 0/2/0 mid lane with Kennen (I was absolutely dominating my lane and it brought a lot of enemy jungle attention my way) and my team began talking insane shit to me. Anytime they died - it was my fault. Everything was my fault no matter what.

Constant. Harassment.

I finished the game 10/3/13, including some incredibly clutch kiting that saved multiple teammates... and come post game lobby... I'm still "the worst player ever".

High schoolers are silly.
What if, in an unexpected plot twist, all your teammates were actually in a retirement home? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom