• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boken

Banned
Champs like fiora and quinn made you want to protect her.

tumblr_mvulrxnUDZ1rcy5vdo1_1280.jpg

Cathcart

"Rob, that is the worst fucking sweater I've ever seen. It's a Vel'Kozby sweater, a Vel'Kozby sweat-ah!"
hqdefault.jpg

So yeah, this champ is awesome. Laser beams are so much fun. In the one game I got to play him our Pantheon got caught out of place and the entire enemy team chased him around a corner...right into the Vel'Koz ult that just melted their HP bars. Hilarious I tell you.

Yeah, Vel'Koz is pretty fun to play.

I only had time to play a game with him, went against a Yasuo. It looks like Velkoz doesn't do that much damage until you land your whole combo.

I was surprised at how much damage I did to that poor Yasuo when he tried to all-in me at level 4. Almost killed him.

And lasers are always fun.

well I WAS gonna buy Arclight Varus but man that skin is awesome. the chains for his ult dont really seem to fit the aesthetic though.

also new heimer is kawaii af

Subtle

Wtf at lich bane nerf... I know it was a strong item but cmon. AP sona REALLY won't be viable after that

Arctic ops varus is confusing to me. The voice effect doesn't really make sense to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom