• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boken

Banned
its the end stretch

league_of_legends___fiddlesticks_by_ewalabak-d6i9y8t.jpg

a pity cos they screwed fears over so hard

league_of_legends__clashing_winds_by_ae_rie-d70x719.png

kewl

If it pushes through Lich Bane actually loses 25% scaling on the base AD.
lich bane already loses the base AD scaling

zkylon

zkylewd
If it pushes through Lich Bane actually loses 25% scaling on the base AD.
it already does, but it's like you get a different version altogether.

the arch staff is a bit more weird because it's like it's better on some point but maybe not super useful with every champion? like besides what I can presume I dunno if say lux would rather have more mana per stack or just more passive mana generation since her cooldowns are so high

like I feel like they just forgot or something

i actually managed to use a DFG in a fight for once and it more or less won the game

smartcasting items is the way to go

It's really helped me land the BotRK since I set it up to be smartcast + from a mouse button.

I'm sad that they blatantly retconned the whole huge-brain thing for Heimer. 'Whoops, it was just his hair you guys, what looked like an afro was, in fact, an afro'. I mean really. I've no problem with either iteration of the character, but that transition is so lame. >.<

Took me a while to understand some of the stuff in that Flash video lol

"Galio can flash ult? No fuck shit", but then I saw he was ulting before flashing and just doing stuff a lot faster.

They really need a proper training mode in the game where you can practice stuff like this with all your abilities on a second coold own etc.

Varus seems like he would almost be OP in a meta where champs like Shyvana/Vi didn't exist. He's really fun to play.

Pretty much although if your team knows what they're doing they can at least try and negate this from happening.

If i'm forced into ADC and feel like winning rather than
trolling
playing Draven, Varus is my go to. The Legolas build is just too strong and popping people with Q never gets old.

Edwardo

I feel like I have to Google so many things that I hear from yall. Like I heard kawaii before but I've never known what it meant.

Phillip and I are the same person.

Quinn, Fiora, Rengar.

Let's see if we're destined to be together.

Syndra, Akali, Nami.

I love Syndra. I taught Zkylon the ways of Syndra I think.

Who doesn't love Ahri?

I'm bad at Akali :(

----------------------------------------------

I guess boken's doing that thing again where he relentlessly posts fan art until the new thread is up :/ boken pls.

garath

The fear nerf hurts nocturne more than anyone. I already can't win with him (seriously, he's like my anti-win jungler..) this will make it impossible.

Leezard

The fear nerf hurts nocturne more than anyone. I already can't win with him (seriously, he's like my anti-win jungler..) this will make it impossible.

You will need to insec now, start fear leash, flash behind them, easy. This move is possible once every 5 minutes! Clearly a hidden buff, hue.

garath

You will need to insec now, start fear leash, flash behind them, easy. This move is possible once every 5 minutes! Clearly a hidden buff, hue.

Lol.

Truthfully a predictable fear does open the possibilities for more plays but more for Fiddle with the instant fear. Nocturne only has flash with that long tether.

Poor nocturne. Only gets nerfs.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Lol.

Truthfully a predictable fear does open the possibilities for more plays but more for Fiddle with the instant fear. Nocturne only has flash with that long tether.

Poor nocturne. Only gets nerfs.
but think of the shacos!

if teleporting and invisibility isn't quite enough to escape with, you can fear and they will always run away!

drawkcaB

Well, maybe they'll give him back something on Unspeakable Horror, or some other buff hopefully? He's too neat of a champion to be dumpstered by RNG system changes.

Boken

Banned
maybe theyll turn it into a charm

instead of an unspeakable horror it is now called wet dream as the target is attracted to nocturne

or they could just turn it into a stun....

garath

Nocturne is the sacrifice that needed to be made. Fiddle was basically the most toxic champion after Teemo.

Now think of the plays though! Fiddle ulti/flash/fear/zhyona's to push a high priority target directly back into his team.

Nocturne fear needs a fix now. Maybe make the tether slow and shorten the fear duration in compensation. It would improve his early ganks a little and make it useful for more than just the fear.

Newt

Now think of the plays though! Fiddle ulti/flash/fear/zhyona's to push a high priority target directly back into his team.

Nocturne fear needs a fix now. Maybe make the tether slow and shorten the fear duration in compensation. It would improve his early ganks a little and make it useful for more than just the fear.
Lol, needing to flash to gank. This gets rid of fiddle support too!

drawkcaB

I wouldn't mind seeing some bonus to Nocturne after applying the fear. Not so sure about reducing the fear duration for anything in return. His only CC is 2 seconds on a decently long cooldown.

Also about Galio flash ult, I am not sure if I have seen a Galio in a Summoner's Rift game in the entirety of season 4 thus far, normals OR ranked.

That's because Galio is dumpster tier right now. He's no fun to play, has to rush Athene's, and loses to champions he was designed to hard counter in lane.

That's because Galio is dumpster tier right now. He's no fun to play, has to rush Athene's, and loses to champions he was designed to hard counter in lane.
Overnerfed because someone had to think of the poor, poor AP squishies with Void Staff and Deathcap. Whatever will they do against magic resist.

Reminds me of when they chose to nerf Sion back in the day because "wait a minute, you can't just push waves and start roaming around looking for ganks with mobility boots!" as their official reasoning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom