• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Technically, yes. Katarina usually builds a lot of Magic Penetration, so unless you have a very large amount of MRes you need Health to back it up. Depending on the situation it can be better to buy an item like a GA just to hold her resets back long enough to kill her.

... though really it's just embarrassing the enemy team had any trouble with her. Yi is the only one who didn't have some means of stopping the Death Lotus. No amount of Magic Resistance is going to save a team from themselves.

drawkcaB

I'm very happy with the reduced CD on nauts W. It helps a lot with early clears and mana management since he does no dmg without it. Might even try running some cdr to make his mid game pretty great. After you grab golem you get a nice spike.

It won't help him much. Neither will the extra 5% bonus health for the shield.

Starting at level 2 shield Nautilus can clear camps with only a small hit to mana or health once he picks up spirit stone. At level 3 (20 second CD) on Live, he can already clear camps faster than the W's cooldown between camps so it won't let him clear faster. The CD is still however long enough to make it easy to counter jungle and counter gank him.

Early on 5% bonus health means nothing to the shield strength and late game, even if you have 3500 health (for example), it's only an extra 75 on the shield. After taking into account armor, we're basically talking about the shield lasting an extra AA from a moderately fed ADC.

Nautilus' problems right now are being weak to counter jungling and his damage disappearing during the mid-game onward, regardless of his itemization. Any buffs will make him better, granted, but I can't see these bringing him back into relevance.

garath

GAF pls.. one more placement.

Was 4-3 today when I started.. now 6-3.. one more.....

edit: oh god.. why did I do this.. I gave up fp and am playing Leona support to let someone else jungle.. who picked UDYR into Pantheon. We are so screwed. This is a loss friends.

edit2: too much whining lol. I'll take my loss like a man.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
edit: oh god.. why did I do this.. I gave up fp and am playing Leona support to let someone else jungle.. who picked UDYR into Pantheon. We are so screwed. This is a loss friends.
what's the problem?

Blizzard

Banned
why are you asking me to explicitly state someone else is wrong? look at the changes and discern their meaning for yourself.
Because if there is a simple reason, why not just say it?

Q - Evolved Enlarged Claws
missing health damage 8% ⇒ 6%
maximum damage vs. monsters 200 ⇒ 100
E - Leap
bonus attack damage ratio 0.8 ⇒ 0.2
R - Void Assault
newutility Kha’Zix ignores unit collision while in stealth
R - Evolved Active Camouflage
newutility Void Assault Duration +1 seconds (total 2 seconds)
Obviously both parts of the Q change are less damage, in all cases.

Obviously the E is less damage, in all cases.

The R change is obviously a buff, but the question then becomes whether you get it as one of the first two evolutions, or whether you leave it for last (which means it is only a buff from level 16 onwards).

Notice that you did not quote my post that you replied to:
Blizzard said:
The big thing seems to me getting 2 seconds of stealth instead of 1. I usually power up R last though, so maybe I should do it earlier for more benefit...but I feel like you really need powered E for ganks and powered Q for damage. :/
Note that I both explicitly pointed out the only positive change, and mentioned my assessment of it. If you disagreed with me, why not say "I think you are wrong, and R is better to evolve first or second because [reasons]"? I don't see why there is a need to be rude about it if it's cut and dry.

garath

what's the problem?

z62ca5X.png

Pretty much what I expected. Can't put all the blame the Udyr though (though he did give up doubles to Lulu early). It was a complete fail everywhere. I felt like I went from Gold to low Silver. Olaf kept dying to Nasus 1v1. Sivir kept them pushed up to their tower the entire laning phase. We got ult ganked by Panth twice and she got stunned under their tower once. By the time we hit 6, Lucian already had a BF sword to her vamp scepter and she still kept pushing and running oom. No kill potential at all. I kept trying to turn after Lucian wasted his dash and Taric his stun when we were on the run a couple times but we didn't secure any kills. Probably my fault. I should have recognized we couldn't kill them. Not enough experience with Leona this season.

Maybe that's the right move, but I don't think I'd push like that with a Leona support.

On a brighter note, Gold IV again. I didn't move at all. Good enough.

That tsm video was ridiculous. Of course Regi is going to sub, it seems like they're trying pretty hard to justify something everyone else already understands.

He can't be worse than Hotshotgg was.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
X1zhDoc.png

yep typical gaf game

cool

There is a story reason for this.

Yordle vs Yordle top.

Purple mage vs Purple Karthus mid

Yorick creating ghost to populate the jungle

Of course, last and not least, DUO ICE BOT

When you play with GAF, every game has its own story. It is like JRPG, you don't play for the battle, you play for teh epic story.

we got bad end

So who in League has a champ design with a lot of (arguably needless) elements that still sucks? I mean abilities and stuff, not aesthetics.

sigismundo works for riot now

hes undercover to find out who they should rework next

just finish sion already dude
Funny you mention Sion, I was talking to a guy about him and it turns out they want him to be a lifesteal tank or thereabouts.

Wraith King's name came up multiple times.

Boken

Banned
yea we already know about that one wraith king isnt a real lifesteal tank

wk wishes he was that useful

ne1, lifesteal tank is such a dangerous design concept theyre gonna take forever to finish him

yea we already know about that one wraith king isnt a real lifesteal tank

wk wishes he was that useful

ne1, lifesteal tank is such a dangerous design concept theyre gonna take forever to finish him
Clearly he's doing something right

Also I think they want to get rid of his stun. That seems a bit odd unless they want to replace it with a fear or something (I think they wanted to give him quite a bit of CC and keep the shield)

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
I was kinda hoping rito would release this higher res version but man they butchered lux's face :(

Would probably make my wallpaper if it wasn't Teemo in the middle.

Blizzard

Banned
They had enough CC that one of them really should have stopped her purely by accident even if it was a monkeys mashing on random keys situation.

why are you asking me to explicitly state someone else is wrong? look at the changes and discern their meaning for yourself.

Katarina is weird that way. I think I've seen both ways: First pick Katarina, entire enemy team goes CC champions who can stop her ult, but she still snowballs and crushes everyone. I've also seen Katarina picked against teams with maybe 1 or 0 abilities that can stop her ult, and still lose the game.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Kiunch: want to do team waifu?
ArcticMaelstrom: ?
YLA Rex: i learn everything from nightblue
ArcticMaelstrom: what?
YLA Rex: well everything in season 4 jungle
Deionarra: ugu
Akinue: team waifu
Deionarra: kawaii
Akinue: desu
ArcticMaelstrom: dunno what you mean by that
Kiunch: http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/waifu
Kiunch: it mean wife
ArcticMaelstrom: yeah
ArcticMaelstrom: but like
ArcticMaelstrom: who
YLA Rex: watashi wa..... kawaii?
Kiunch: usually refer to cartoon character
Deionarra: do you have a wife
Deionarra: in league of legends
Deionarra: u must play with her
Kiunch: which female champ you like to marry?
Deionarra: or male champ
Deionarra: i guess
Deionarra: we dont mind if u r like that
ArcticMaelstrom: lol
YLA Rex: what if
YLA Rex: morde
ArcticMaelstrom: i'm just gonna play rammus

Once again GAF is enlightening the public with life changing wisdom.

Anyone getting the "Lobby end because player did not pick a champion" bug? Even though that person obviously picked a champion.

Macattk15

Played 2 ranked games as Vel'koz so far.

Went 13-1-8 in the first. Went 8-3-17 in the second.

Leblanc and then Lissandra. Had no trouble farming in lane either time.

Played one game against bots with Vel'koz then said fuck it and yoloqueued.

Had a 14-2-10 game with Vi and just followed it up with a 10-3-10 game with Pantheon that ended before 30 minutes. Was pretty surprised they didn't ff, we had a fed Draven and Swain too. Was a slaughter.

Pantheon is probably the ultimate jungler for a snowballing team. Just allows you to tower diver, force engages, and catch people really easily. He becomes a lot less useful when you're losing I guess but it's pretty easy to win the early game with such an easy jungler.

What other junglers scale as well as Vi does. I mean proper junglers not Jax/Tryn/Nasus. Maybe Nocturne? Of the junglers I currently play only with Vi do I really feel happy ksing my teammates since a fed Vi is hilarious.

zkylon

zkylewd
omg people are insane

just got a guy pick zilean so of course our team has to troll him into dodging and when he doesn't dodge they back off. I want to play lizzy top but then they threaten me to afk while insulting me so ok, I'll just go riven w/e. but they didn't like riven either

let's see if they'll afk lol

omg people are insane

just got a guy pick zilean so of course our team has to troll him into dodging and when he doesn't dodge they back off. I want to play lizzy top but then they threaten me to afk while insulting me so ok, I'll just go riven w/e. but they didn't like riven either

let's see if they'll afk lol

This ranked or normals? Nothing wrong with Riven or Liz top as long as it fits your team comp or you're picking early. Bit annoying if you have a squishy jungler like Khazix to go and put your team in a situation where you have no tank which makes it pretty damn hard to close out games since you can't safely dive turrets.

zkylon

zkylewd
This ranked or normals? Nothing wrong with Riven or Liz top as long as it fits your team comp or you're picking early. Bit annoying if you have a squishy jungler like Khazix to go and put your team in a situation where you have no tank which makes it pretty damn hard to close out games since you can't safely dive turrets.
ranked

I need to stop paying attention to what my teammates want and just do my own thing

like we lost pretty hard (I have no fucking idea how to play against tryndamere) and like they were flaming from champ select but still I should've just played whatever I wanted

it's weird that I played mid or suppot 100% of the games leading up to promos and suddenly jungle-top

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom