• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you serious? Weird game modes and duplicate champions sound fun to me.

it's a bug tho.

need some buying advice, got 56k IP

i got those already:
x9EYGrz.png

V_Arnold

Why is my name gibberish nonsense like 123123j12k3j12l5khjdsgb?
I just switched from EU nordic to EU West cause one of my friends was there, but I hope that this name is not going to stick...

Your lack of Elise is alarming. Unless you're gold, then you'll get her for free.

Also, Jarvin.

bought elise at launch and gave her back since it didn't click at all. might try her again. i'm thinking Doge or Jarvin at the moment.

edit: 5 blitzcrank much fun.

safe doge

costigan so mad because i made him look bad in front of his premades

14 / 2 / 12 Vi with absolute control of the jungle, all of the buffs and dragons and barons and punching objectives

you wish you was dis good

pffft 11/6/13 conki with #1 kill stealing support EUW.

I was MVP clearly

Didn't wanna get banned or trolled so I played the Dota 2 training missions for a change of pace. Figured out some of the things about that game that threw me off previous times, fixed a couple. Everything went better than expected.

Edwardo

I'm so confused. Got an invite from a friend and it said ARAM Howling Abyss. We get into lobby and it says Howling Abyss still. Everyone is calling lanes tho. about to load in.. lets see what happens.

Summoners rift..

In other news....

TtR7UK5.png

What do you think Riot will change about Ahri in the next patch? (If I remember correctly they said they will do tweaks for Ahri and Kassadin[?] in the next patch).

I'm just curious. Or maybe Riot will just tweak assassins for S4. (?)

jerd

In the final game of my promo series, all lanes are doing well, game is looking good, i'm bullying Nasus away from farm as Renekton... then it happens.

"Guys, i'll brb in 2 minutes I promise" -Brand Mid

Our jungle Diana has to take over mid against their Nid. Diana is underleveled and Nid has just hit 6. She's not in lane for more than a minute before dying, and continues to die every time she returns to lane. ~8 minutes and a fed Nidalee later, brand comes back and is like "WTF you guys fed Nid?!?!" Everyone proceeds to rage at Diana for the remainder of the game and we lose in blowout. They were rallying for everyone to report our Diana and nobody even mentioned Brand's AFK, even though it put us in that situation in the first place. Baffles me.

In the final game of my promo series, all lanes are doing well, game is looking good, i'm bullying Nasus away from farm as Renekton... then it happens.

"Guys, i'll brb in 2 minutes I promise" -Brand Mid

Our jungle Diana has to take over mid against their Nid. Diana is underleveled and Nid has just hit 6. She's not in lane for more than a minute before dying, and continues to die every time she returns to lane. ~8 minutes and a fed Nidalee later, brand comes back and is like "WTF you guys fed Nid?!?!" Everyone proceeds to rage at Diana for the remainder of the game and we lose in blowout. They were rallying for everyone to report our Diana and nobody even mentioned Brand's AFK, even though it put us in that situation in the first place. Baffles me.

I remember feeding a Cass once as jungle Trundle.
We still won.

What do you think Riot will change about Ahri in the next patch? (If I remember correctly they said they will do tweaks for Ahri and Kassadin[?] in the next patch).

I'm just curious. Or maybe Riot will just tweak assassins for S4. (?)
Probably ult nerfs on both of them.

DeadNames

Banned
I have a feeling Ahri, Kass, Zed and Fizz are all going to get nerfed somehow. Maybe LeBlanc and Kha'Zix and Rengar will become the main assassins, lol.

________

Does anyone here play Terraria?

Ferga

Ahri needs to be squishier so players have to actually think about using the ult charges.

Hate how DFG-W and 2 ult charges can kill a carry without ahri going under half hp.

She should blow up if she wrongfully uses her ult. There's almost no punishment for doing dumb crap on ahri

Or nerf the range of her ult's damage

Newt

I have a feeling Ahri, Kass, Zed and Fizz are all going to get nerfed somehow. Maybe LeBlanc and Kha'Zix and Rengar will become the main assassins, lol.

________

I do. So that's Halo, League and Terraria, lol.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Agh! People need to stop dodging and locking in -____-.

Edit: All amumu all mid oh god.

________

LeBlanc is one of those champions that when I play with them I do considerable less damage than when I play against them... (I don't know how-to LeBlanc or Hecarim; of the champs I own, and yet don't know how to play)

I don't play Terraria, but I play Minecraft, so I guess I would enjoy Terraria, I have yet to give it a try... so far I play Minecraft, League, Halo, and Forza Horizon (even if right now I only play League and GTA V; Minecraft burns my laptop, Halo is dead, and GTA races are funnier than Horizon, hehehe)

Blizzard

Banned
I haven't gotten to try 5v5 Lux yet. I've tried 5v5 Nidalee (stressful), 5v5 Kat twice (crushing both times, the team that gets first blood snowballs hard as you might expect), and 5v5 Ashe.

5v5 Ashe was awesome, and I think players who are good at Ashe have a chance at bringing the game back even if they lose early. However, if one player is noticeably better than the rest, as happened in our game, it's also funny since we were all like TARGET SELECTED, and once one ult hit them, it just keeps going fooosh BOOM fooosh BOOM fooosh BOOM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom