• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dobkeratops

OT Hard Carry
OHsDNWr.png

such unlimited mana

On related news, we're working on the new OT and open to suggestions. If you guys have any or pictures that should be included (after careful cropping), post them or pm me

Tell me your fav. or most horrific Shyvana stories GAF.
I am tempted to try her out although her Ulti is gonna take time to get used to.

Bought her and went straight into rank. 11 - 2 with her in rank, but both losses came from a 4 v 5. Only lost lane twice once to renekton (who I main and knew I was gonna out scale, and a Mundo who decided to stop farming once mid game started. Won both games.)

I think she's pretty easy. For top you can go even and pretty much know you're going to out scale whoever on the other side. Same for jungle, weaker early game presence but as long as not all 3 lane gets stomp you probably have bigger impact later then whoever their jungler is.

And if I stomp top it's very easy to either roam mid or help my jungler counter jungle.

Being told I suck because I wasn't flash diving a Lux as Fiora even though I was like 4/0 by then - "You're not aggressive enough, we can't snowball like that". Then being told to check out his Gragas stats to see how I'm supposed to mid. Still winning because I have over 400 AD and can easily kamikazi bomb their only source of damage.

Ahh solo Q, never change.

played a couple of bot games with Heimer today. Too fun. That concussion grenade is pretty hard to land though. Once the buff to his turret health goes through he's going to be really strong.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
i already had ice shyvana. when i got a mystery gift it was purple poop shyvana. now i never play shyvana. the end.

I used to like Purple Shyv. Ice Barbie Shyv showed me the light

Still haven't bought either because fuck if I know why. I've bought skins for less.

*Gonna test out some bruiser Nautilus builds I've been dreaming up of soon. Probably suck balls, but whatever.

Do me a favor and test an Aatrox game with it? I'm going A-Z through potential junglers with the changes, but I feel like Aatrox is going to be more of a Wriggle's man since he really gets zero value out of Spirit Stone sustain and itemizes so much better off flat damage add on AA's and actual Lifesteal.

drawkcaB

Do me a favor and test an Aatrox game with it? I'm going A-Z through potential junglers with the changes, but I feel like Aatrox is going to be more of a Wriggle's man since he really gets zero value out of Spirit Stone sustain and itemizes so much better off flat damage add on AA's and actual Lifesteal.

No need. He'll be like Xin, who himself never really benefited from Spirit of the Lizard Elder the way other champions do (Kha, Lee, Vi). It'll be a matter of what you want to do. Need more CC? Get Ancient Golem for the CDR and tanky stats. Need damage? Go Wriggle's because it syncs up with their kits very well. I don't think it's going to be like S2, or even S3, where such jungler is a Wriggle's guy, such jungler is a Golem guy. It'll be situational and what you think you need out of your game. I will say this much, at 1650g, Feral Fire seems like a solid buy for any champion that benefit from on-hit effects and wants more PvP power.

Boken said:
Uh oh some new looking map textures have been leaked on the pbe

Now they might just be old files that accidentally got shipped and will never eventuate into anything but it looks like we're finally gonna get an SR VU ;) or at least a retexture

It kinda looks like a pastel paint Disneyish forest

It's the map visual update, 100%. Morello said that the reason the Snowdown and Harrowing maps never get their reworks was because they had to pull those assets in order to make changes to SR. When the S4 SR was released people questioned what exactly was done because the only change were saw were the new bushes. In an AMA someone mentioned this to Tryndamere, who said we can expect something big by Spring. Everything adds up to this being it. Can't wait to see what was done. Riot's been talking about how they want SR to feel alive like Crystal Scar (which is a fantastic map if you take the time to notice all the details and animated bits) and the ARAM map.

drawkcaB

Include Twisted Treeline in my comment. I just forgot about it because I rarely play 3v3 (though I really should to practice top and mid champs more). Crystal Scar might be a bit dated, but the moving cranes, the excavation tunnels, the mine carts, windmill, etc. are a really nice touch on a map that came out when SR looked even worse than it does now.

And the original Tryndamere comment for those interested.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
There is still weird stuff about Crystal Scar. Like if you go way off to the side it's like the map turns into oblivion. TT and HA are a big step above it.

DeadNames

Banned
I played with some hackers today. Our Sivir and Ziggs. Every time our buffs/drag were gonna spawn, they said "Purple Side X buff spawns in 20 seconds". It was really weird. They fed though.

zkylon

zkylewd
rushing banner of command on heimer y/n
from lolwiki:

Heimerdinger's Evolution Turrets [with banner of command]
Turrets deal damage based on their AD and deal magical damage.
Gain a bonus 2.25 / 3.3 / 4.35 / 5.4 / 6.3 (+ 1.875% AP) attack damage
At rank 5 with 400 ability power, Heimerdinger's turrets go from 42 + (400 × .125)=92 to (42 × 1.15) + (400 × .125 × 1.15)=105.8 AD. Remember: Heimerdinger can have up to 3 turrets.

make of that what you will :p

drawkcaB

I played with some hackers today. Our Sivir and Ziggs. Every time our buffs/drag were gonna spawn, they said "Purple Side X buff spawns in 20 seconds". It was really weird. They fed though.

"Our buffs/drag". They were probably just using a 3rd party jungle timer on iPhone or even the new Curse overlay.

Mister Negative said:
rushing banner of command on heimer y/n

Probably Yes. It's the same idea as getting Statik Shiv early on Tristana. You have a champ that pushes like a boss even when you don't want her to, may as well go HAM. I'd imagine Heimer is the same way. That said, I never played Heimer once.

Leezard

Yeah, there's a script that does that. Only your own timers, its not really "hacking" though.

Uh oh some new looking map textures have been leaked on the pbe

Now they might just be old files that accidentally got shipped and will never eventuate into anything but it looks like we're finally gonna get an SR VU ;) or at least a retexture

It kinda looks like a pastel paint Disneyish forest

grnd_terrain_m.jpg

Most likely just concept art or a placeholder, since the edge of that are hella default PS brush/unfinished.

There used to be a hack that had a lot of information in it - turret sight/attack ranges, champion experience range, etc. - but some of it's already been incorporated into the core UI at this point. I'd actually like to see the champion XP range added as a UI element, maybe if you mouse-over your portrait or something. It's the one range I really have to "eyeball" using landmarks.

zkylon

zkylewd
So, he's going to become a mana-scaling bruiser of sorts? It can't be worse than the current iteration.
sorta?

they're giving him like a free lich bane on w and shoving a lot of damage there

I'm thinking it'll be like seraph+lich bane for teh crazy damages

Rayven

aka surume
There used to be a hack that had a lot of information in it - turret sight/attack ranges, champion experience range, etc. - but some of it's already been incorporated into the core UI at this point. I'd actually like to see the champion XP range added as a UI element, maybe if you mouse-over your portrait or something. It's the one range I really have to "eyeball" using landmarks.

I like the portrait or xp bar hover idea. Another way you can tell if you are in range is turning on xp floating combat text in interface options.

I suppose it depends on whether they remove the AP ratio on more spells, we should see when the info is more complete.
Doesn't look like they removed from anything beyond Riftwalk, but considering the other iterations of his rework he'll probably have really low ratios like Ryze.

As long as we can have 6 bans again I don't care what happens to him.
just played the best jungle trundle game of my life, holy shit. I was 21/9/0 tho, should I go 9/21/0?
The defensive tree is too good to pass up on someone like Trundle.

Edwardo

I'm at my brother's birthday party and I overhear my uncles talking about their elo ratings. I walk over to see what they're talking about and it's online chess and scrabble haha.

I'm at my brother's birthday party and I overhear my uncles talking about their elo ratings. I walk over to see what they're talking about and it's online chess and scrabble haha.

Tell your uncle that you're Diamond 1 EU and see what he's got. Just don't forget to ban out Queen, so OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom