• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
i played a doto once, i pressed r and won.

seemed like a pretty simple game.

they also seemed to have a kassadin that crits. that champ was also fun.

----

in unrelated news, i've now killed ashe in the aram quest with both sejuani and lissandra while leveling my second account. poor ashe has it rough.

Edwardo

Hmm, are we?

image.php

Tizoc

You guys weren't kidding trundle IS fun. Wish his movement speed was better. Wonder if i can toss in a Zephyr over the boots by the end game.

I'm a bit curious if anyone could enlighten me to the times when Evelynn was played mid. What made it viable?

Roam, or at least the threat of roam. You could just stand far enough back from the minion line and if the enemy team didn't have a pink ward in lane, they were forced to treat the situation as if you were roaming and lose basically all aggression on the map. It's the same sort of thing that made Shen viable: it's as much about threat as actualization.

Authority

Banned
For the people that wish to play Vi but are uncertain with a build.

My view is that Vi has to be played hybrid; after getting slapped quite allot of times and experimenting with different builds, I believe it is a hugely flaw to play Vi as either full tank or either full damage. Vi is sort of like Chogath or Lee Sin in the sense that they usually mix up AD/AP items with AR items.

So if you want a build to try into that philosophy start off with 21/9 (masteries), Spirit of the Elder Lizard, Iceborn Gauntlet, Frozen Heart, Spirit Visage/Locket + Guardian Angel.

Tizoc

ibtqU0ZeS8APOv.png

Effin' trundle son!
My team was very good and we all worked together to take down the opposition.
I got one of the first kills by taking down Fiora.
I wanted to focus on magic resist in order to counter their Katarina but thankfully we managed to do well in the end and she wasn't a threat.

Only issue I have with trundle is that he's slow and that building gold is a little tricky since the stuff I want to buff him with need lots of cash.
Non the less I've really enjoyed my game with Trndle, he's a tank and he has great moves to handle the opposition.

DeadNames

Banned
Why are draven players such fucking babies? The dude insists that the game is over because he fed but me (aatrox) and lb got fed so we easily could have won. We pushed turrets + did objectives. But everyone just kept getting caught out. Sigh.

Sorry newt.

Dobkeratops

OT Hard Carry
Just dropping by to say the new thread is coming up nicely. We're about half-way thru, pls b a little more patient

gotta make sure everything is appropriately silly

Just dropping by to say the new thread is coming up nicely. We're about half-way thru, pls b a little more patient

gotta make sure everything is appropriately silly

image.php

Why are draven players such fucking babies? The dude insists that the game is over because he fed but me (aatrox) and lb got fed so we easily could have won. We pushed turrets + did objectives. But everyone just kept getting caught out. Sigh.

Sorry newt.

You're meant to feed early game as Draven. Sounds like he doesn't know what he's doing tbh.

Blizzard

Banned
Her ult did Max health % damage and DFG scaled with AP.

She'd pop up from nowhere and explode anything without at least 150 MR.
I miss those days. :( You would get all the spell penetration possible, and do maybe 50-60% max HP (no matter what their max HP actually WAS) from DFG and R alone.

Newt

Sorry newt.
Draven players are usually fine. Ezreal and Vayne players though...

You're meant to feed early game as Draven. Sounds like he doesn't know what he's doing tbh.
Wut?

Pineconn

I need a new AD jungler now that Nocturne was practically gutted, and I don't want it to be FotM, so I've narrowed it to Hecarim and Jarvan. Any opinions on which is more viable going forward, or which has more carry potential?

I need a new AD jungler now that Nocturne was practically gutted, and I don't want it to be FotM, so I've narrowed it to Hecarim and Jarvan. Any opinions on which is more viable going forward, or which has more carry potential?
Jarvan is in a finnicky spot. Hecarim is doing pretty well after the Spirit item buffs.

Ferga

Jarvan is alright.

But now you max Q instead of E. Build him the same as the other fotm junglers and he ain't all bad.

His late game damage sucks though but I guess his tanking ability is on par with Pantheon

Most people just use Blade of the Ruin King's active to cover the relatively brief period when enemies aren't slowed by Pillar and Trundle isn't sped up by Frozen Domain. There's actually only a tiny window at higher levels where enemies have anything approaching movespeed parity, especially if he has any CDR.

garath

I've always had a soft spot for the horse. He is a monster late game if you keep the farm up. Ult is a great initiator and he's really tanky. Triforce would be the damage item of choice on him. His q->auto spam does tons of damage.

Jarvan is alright.

But now you max Q instead of E. Build him the same as the other fotm junglers and he ain't all bad.

His late game damage sucks though but I guess his tanking ability is on par with Pantheon

People maxed E first? I always maxed Q first. I max W second though some pick E.

I tried J4 a few times recently and he's not in a great spot. He was fantastic before because of ez ganks and works with 0 gold. Now junglers get gold so there's less value to a J4 pick. I have yet to build a more damage-oriented J4, but I think it would be a better option at the moment, since his clears are ass when building very tanky.

Type2

Man I've been so busy lately. How long do we have before Lp decay again?
Did the aoe spirit stone changes actually help hecarim at all? His early levels are pretty trashy from the last round of changes.

I'm not feeling any junglers right now and in tired of playing Wukong,lee,vi and panth.
I'm gonna buy the khaz even though he got nerfed. At least he is kinda fun.
I'd play way more volibear if I wasn't first pick so often...

Edit: wtf vayne with two daggers after Botrk and boots.....
People maxed E first? I always maxed Q first. I max W second though some pick E.

I tried J4 a few times recently and he's not in a great spot. He was fantastic before because of ez ganks and works with 0 gold. Now junglers get gold so there's less value to a J4 pick. I have yet to build a more damage-oriented J4, but I think it would be a better option at the moment, since his clears are ass when building very tanky.
Edit: I think I'll jungle darius in some normals now. Gonna go movement quints,ad reds,Mr blues and armor yellows and run 9/21/0. I'm in my screw around phase for jungle while I train my Janna support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom