• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeigO

Banned
Has anyone managed to make use of that new feature and skip a promo series by winning a ton of games? I've won 15 of my last 18 and it still sent me into a series, that's a bit depressing.

Newt

Has anyone managed to make use of that new feature and skip a promo series by winning a ton of games? I've won 15 of my last 18 and it still sent me into a series, that's a bit depressing.
At one point, Achtius and I were on a 16 game ranked winstreak. No promos were ever skipped.

Boken

Banned
you can skip divisions after a promo, but skipping promos only occurs to those who are consistently beating people of a higher tier

Ferga

People maxed E first? I always maxed Q first. I max W second though some pick E.

I tried J4 a few times recently and he's not in a great spot. He was fantastic before because of ez ganks and works with 0 gold. Now junglers get gold so there's less value to a J4 pick. I have yet to build a more damage-oriented J4, but I think it would be a better option at the moment, since his clears are ass when building very tanky.

You maxed Q during the time when support/tank junglers were the meta? You be crazy.

Blizzard

Banned
Has anyone heard if Riot is going to consider adding the special game mode people liked playing, 10 identical champions on the ARAM map?

I'm somewhat pessimistic that Riot is going to give up on the unique game mode idea because of the lack of popularity of 1v1/2v2/6v6/all random SR, not realizing that what made the 10 identical custom game mode popular was both sides having the same thing combined with the ARAM map for quick games with lots of action.

Boken

Banned
Has anyone heard if Riot is going to consider adding the special game mode people liked playing, 10 identical champions on the ARAM map?

I'm somewhat pessimistic that Riot is going to give up on the unique game mode idea because of the lack of popularity of 1v1/2v2/6v6/all random SR, not realizing that what made the 10 identical custom game mode popular was both sides having the same thing combined with the ARAM map for quick games with lots of action.
someone's client bugged out:
rtrPfc7.png

the other bugged in modes:There are a few custom game modes in the client that haven't been announced yet, and for some reason your client bugged out and displayed a few of them.

One For All
First Blood
6v6 Summoners Rift
5v5 TT
OFAX (One For All: Mirror Mode)
COF (?)
HY (?)

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueofleg...this_popped_up_in_my_client_after_the/cfqnf14

Pineconn

OMG OMG OMG I LOVE QUINN

Got a triple kill on Hexakill with some fancy Vaulting and executing with her ult. Don't underestimate the bird, bitches.

zkylon

zkylewd
I need one reliable top laner that suits my style that won't get me flamed. like lizzy top is fun but people flame me when I play her in ranked so I need something else. I was thinking maybe renek would work since he's like an ad mage assassin or something

suggestions guys?

pls

two daggers, smh
yup

I guess she was too busy pinging me back from base so I don't get 2 minions to notice the crap she was building

like I don't think there's a champion I dread more to see in my team than vayne

they always 100% make me lose lane by pushing like idiots

Blizzard

Banned
someone's client bugged out:
rtrPfc7.png

the other bugged in modes:There are a few custom game modes in the client that haven't been announced yet, and for some reason your client bugged out and displayed a few of them.

One For All
First Blood
6v6 Summoners Rift
5v5 TT
OFAX (One For All: Mirror Mode)
COF (?)
HY (?)

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueofleg...this_popped_up_in_my_client_after_the/cfqnf14
Awesome, thank you!

...assuming it's actually Howling Abyss, and not the All For One situation again (Summoner's Rift). Now I'm back to pessimism. ;(

Boken

Banned
I need one reliable top laner that suits my style that won't get me flamed. like lizzy top is fun but people flame me when I play her in ranked so I need something else. I was thinking maybe renek would work since he's like an ad mage assassin or something

suggestions guys?

pls

yup

I guess she was too busy pinging me back from base so I don't get 2 minions to notice the crap she was building

like I don't think there's a champion I dread more to see in my team than vayne

they always 100% make me lose lane by pushing like idiots

if u like assasins top play irelia
or yasuo seems to work

wukong too

Ferga

A guy locks in jungle from me because he is on a bad losing streak. He dies to red buff, goes to my top to tank 2 waves and die to my laner then goes and suicides by soloing dragon at level 4

For fuck sake.

Boken

Banned
A guy locks in jungle from me because he is on a bad losing streak. He dies to red buff, goes to my top to tank 2 waves and die to my laner then goes and suicides by soloing dragon at level 4

For fuck sake.

hes just on tilt duuude

it happens

zkylon

zkylewd
so do you want a pretty champ or u think irelia is not an "assassin" - shes an anti carry
no i actually have irelia, its just that i don't really understand how she works

like all i do is qqqqqqqq on the minions and am really happy and then i have to fight with people and i don't know what to do

halp

also her hair is bad

Boken

Banned
no i actually have irelia, its just that i don't really understand how she works

like all i do is qqqqqqqq on the minions and am really happy and then i have to fight with people and i don't know what to do

halp

also her hair is bad

you do your best to kill the enemy carry while ignoring all their cc
then u run away with a sliver of hp and return later to stun some fool and then run away again

when 1v1 theres all these trix that all involve getting to ur opponent without wasting Q and stunning dem

-------------

ive noticed that gaf doesnt really like/isnt rly good at high skill champs like riven but here is some fan art neway

fanart__riven_by_shilin-d78oktf.jpg

zkylon

zkylewd
you do your best to kill the enemy carry while ignoring all their cc
then u run away with a sliver of hp and return later to stun some fool and then run away again

when 1v1 theres all these trix that all involve getting to ur opponent without wasting Q and stunning dem
no like for relz

but tbh i'd rather an ap champ. like right now my play top is basically play mids in top (lebonk, grago, lizzy, annie, ori, etc) but like maybe there's a gal i'm forgetting

ive noticed that gaf doesnt really like/isnt rly good at high skill champs like riven but here is some fan art neway

fanart__riven_by_shilin-d78oktf.jpg
i hope rito gets shilin to do another splash

like for a lux skin :3

Boken

Banned
no like for relz

but tbh i'd rather an ap champ. like right now my play top is basically play mids in top (lebonk, grago, lizzy, annie, ori, etc) but like maybe there's a gal i'm forgetting

what, i was dead serious.

leblonc and gragos are pretty good top

u shud try swain top then

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com

For fuck sake.

You gotta believe, for something as ridiculous as this, he must be planning something epic amazing. Unfortunately he didn't had chance to execute his divine, fail-safe, sure-to-win plan cause you didn't believe!

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Learning how to play Renekton top lane. This champion is so much fun why haven't I played him before? E->W->Q->adfhadkljaskl->pentakill.

First set of gold promos failed 0-3. The annoying thing was, I didn't feed or go even, but instead was the only thing keeping my team in the games. Last game was sad, I went 6-2-2 Vi which shows how short the game was, our mid blindly picked Akali and they picked a Syndra. Level 1, Syndra kills akali already. Akali proceeds to go 0-9 or so. I mean she didn't learn, didn't even get mr until I begged her, constantly underestimated Syndra's burst, and just got wrecked. Literally 10 seconds after Akali dies mid (at this point I've just finished red buff on purple side) our bot is already over extended and Lee Sin ganks netting his team two kills. I managed to take his blue in response and secure mine, but at this point it's already going poorly. Jax gets a solo kill on Nunu top (I have no idea why there was a Nunu top either) which is good, but he hardly snowballs going 1-2 in lane. Just one of those games where I did everything I could, ganked top twice to punish Nunu for building straight ap and over extending, ganked mid a couple times, cleaned up in a bot lane 5v4, stole dragon, stole blue buff. Just sucked.

At least when I failed my first set of silver 1 promos I fed in most of the games so deserved it. This time I get jungle every game, twice with Vi and once with Elise, and we still can't pick up a win.

I'd still rather have Shyvana late game than Renekton.

Although I wish we could go back to carry top laners. I'm bored of tanks.

Then I can play Riven really badly all day long. Hell yeah.

zkylon

zkylewd
I think I may try aatrox top. like he seems more straightforward than irelia to me and pretty fun.

like i think my shortlist maybe:
* kenni
* aatrox
* rumble
* renek
* ???

I should probably put in more vlad games so I can feel comfortable taking him to ranked.

Finally did it!

1051 ranked games in Season 3 and 216 in Season 4.
congrats yo

also that's a fuckload of ranked games

hopefully it won't take me that long to get to plat (tho sure seems that way T_T)

I'd still rather have Shyvana late game than Renekton.

Although I wish we could go back to carry top laners. I'm bored of tanks.

Then I can play Riven really badly all day long. Hell yeah.
well doesn't shyv scale stupidly well or something?

Authority

Banned
For the people that wish to play Vi but are uncertain with a build.

My view is that Vi has to be played hybrid; after getting slapped quite allot of times and experimenting with different builds, I believe it is a hugely flaw to play Vi as either full tank or either full damage. Vi is sort of like Chogath or Lee Sin in the sense that they usually mix up AD/AP items with AR items.

So if you want a build to try into that philosophy start off with 21/9 (masteries), Spirit of the Elder Lizard, Iceborn Gauntlet, Frozen Heart, Spirit Visage/Locket + Guardian Angel.

This is the ideal build for me as Vi so far.

Vithe_Woman.png

Alternatively go for Elder, Iceborn, Locket, and then according to whether you need more MR or more AR (armor).

Nekofrog

Banned
So I played my first non-bot game of Lulu today (only had like 2 bot games as her under my belt). I was support, took a standard support 0/9/21 mastery page with a hybrid AP mage rune page. Started with the new frost GP10 item, a ward, warding totems, 2 pots, and holy shit. The changes to the GP10 item are no joke; ended the game 3/4/16 with a fully upgraded Frostqueen, Chalice, Sightstone, Lich Bane, Sorc Boots, and sweeper at 28 minutes. Support Lulu is a monster with that new GP10.

Even got thanked by my ADC, even though I thought I was doing absolutely awful as a Lulu since I had no idea what I was doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom