• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dobkeratops

OT Hard Carry
if these euw servers are going to shit the bed to the point the enemy skillshots become invisible and my character stops moving i'd like a loss prevented, riot

if these euw servers are going to shit the bed to the point the enemy skillshots become invisible and my character stops moving i'd like a loss prevented, riot

Lol.

Just had a game like this. I ult in first with Zyra but only my plants appear. Our Ahri leaves because of "lags".

Then our Garen goes 16/0/7 and carrys the shit out of our 4v5.

Meanwhile on the official service status Twitter account...

Y5PCgik.png

Nothing on the forums either.

And there Riot was telling us that they were going to be more communicative...

tm24

Said for the first time ever

Nami, i think you might possibly have too many wards

Well, at least we were never caught off guard. Outplayed a sona hard. I baited a pink with a explorer ward and from there i knew i had her.

I wish i'd never gone on to the forums to see if there was an official word on when EUW will be back to it's passable best.

That place needs nuking and then nuking again.

bjaelke

I usually just stick to the dev tracker and pbe forum.
Hey all, exciting news! Skarner is coming to the pbe in the next update with his new reworked kit. Here is the changelist and some explanation for why we ended up with these changes:

Base Attack speed lowered by 1%

Crystal Slash
-Mana cost reduced from 20/22/24/26/28 to 16/18/20/22/24
-When target is hit, applies an attack speed buff for 6s that stacks up to 3 times 4/5/6/7/8
-Slow removed from Crystal Slash (moved to Fracture)

Exoskeleton
-Attack speed component removed
-Cooldown lowered from 18s to 14s
-Max movepseed increased from 15/17/19/21/23 to 24/28/32/36/40 and ramps up over 3s
-Duration remains at 6s
-Shield value increased from 70/115/160/205/250 to 75/125/175/225/280
-Shield AP ratio increased from 0.6 to 0.8

Fracture
-Mana cost reduced from 50/55/60/65/70 to 30/35/40/45/50
-Heal removed
-Targets hit are slowed by 30/35/40/45/50 for 2.5s
-Missile range increased 800->1000
-Missile width reduced 120->90

Impale
-Impale now roots targeted champion during the windup animation
-VO for “feel my sting” etc will happen on successful grab instead of cast start

Explanations
-The attack speed buff was moved from W to Q to make Skarner more consistent and less feast or famine
-The slow was moved from Q to E to get rid of the frustrating perma slow of his old Q but also to allow him some more flexibility and ability to make catches/plays with the ranged slow on E
-W speed values are buffed to bring him in line with other similar bruisers
-R now has a more consistent ability to grab targets once he has started casting on them

These changes are still not final, and I want everyone to play the new kit and give us feedback.

-Scruffy

tm24

This is so true, yet nobody mentions or plays her.

Love Trist. I only have 4 ADCs (Cait, Varus, Vayne and her) and i feel like she has her own niche that leads to her not being used as much by other ADCs. Its weird considering DLifts affection for her, but i guess people just focus on his Vayne. She's probably the only ADC who can duel Vayne late game, has a great disengage with her ult and a great chasing or escape tool. And her E wrecks havoc on ADCs who try to lifesteal their way through fights

Corki goes AFK 9 minutes in because I made Janna tank Dragon as I tried to ward and keep Fiddlesticks from ulting and stealing it.

I'm sorry, did I go through the wrong door and end up in Bronze 5?

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
He looked pretty decent after the Triforce changes.
no. triforce changes did nothing for his poor laning phase. would not even be a good item to rush in lane. reduced mana costs + consistent combat stats with aspeed up will be what helps.

Is it worth persevering with thresh? I don't really like support but I enjoyed it when I played as leona/nami/blitz and figure I will just buy those supports in that order when I get enough ip. I played thresh twice this week and fed badly both times. I almost feel like as someone who doesn't support unless I'm forced to thresh's mechanics are too complex to learn. I never land his hook.

Also does anyone have any tips for laning mid as Diana? I generally start really poorly with her until post level 6 where I start making plays. I got wrecked by a syndra the other day.

Is it worth persevering with thresh? I don't really like support but I enjoyed it when I played as leona/nami/blitz and figure I will just buy those supports in that order when I get enough ip. I played thresh twice this week and fed badly both times. I almost feel like as someone who doesn't support unless I'm forced to thresh's mechanics are too complex to learn. I never land his hook.

Remember he doesn't get armour per level and buy a cloth armour as soon as you can. Although you will people telling you to go tank or whatever, Thresh, especially early, is actually really weak IMO.

dimb

She's can't really consistently duel Vayne late, that's something only Draven and maybe (maybe) Quinn could do.
is this another one of those hypothetical situations where range doesn't exist on dueling ad carries?

Newt

is this another one of those hypothetical situations where range doesn't exist on dueling ad carries?
Well assuming you agree with me on Draven, with Quinn she may be able to win a fight if she lands her blind, and is able to get a Vault double harrier. That's why I put a double maybe because she needs a lot of factors to do it. Vayne will win a duel 90% of the time.

dimb

Well assuming you agree with me on Draven, with Quinn she may be able to win a fight if she lands her blind, and is able to get a Vault double harrier. That's why I put a double maybe because she needs a lot of factors to do it. Vayne will win a duel 90% of the time.
i don't care about quinn or draven. tristana shouldn't lose to vayne late game.

Nekofrog

Banned
So I posted about trying to get gold in the Reddit thread for the season 3 extension yesterday. Got home and had a new friend request. Didn't recognize the name but I figured it was someone I played with the day before. Turns out he saw my post and he's like "let's get you gold." I figure one game can't hurt, let's give it a shot. He first picks Poppy, I'm thinking this dude is just messing with me.

He was not messing with me.

You know how some people have like 800 games on the same champ? Well this guy is one of those dudes. And that champ is Poppy. Holy moly.

I played Sona, landed some nice ults and got my carry fed. Poppy handled top and went on to wreck faces everywhere and we won. woot. Dude says he's going to play Poppy until we lose, I say fine with me, we win 3 more and I get into Silver 1.

Three weeks to go!

Poppy is one of those current secret OP champs in the right hands. If (IF) she survives her laning phase, then holy shit shit nobody is going to stop her. NOBODY.

Lost my promo series. 2 straight losses.

First game guy first picks Garen
g18z.png
and gets counterpicked real hard (AP cho) and proceeds to get megarekt.

My support (I was on my undefeated Jinx) plans to go Leona. Cool. They pick Leona. Uh oh...he picks...Alistar and runs around the lane totally confused on what to do or where to be. We do alright in the lane, but we get wrekt in team fights because guys don't really appear to be comfortable on their champs in the first place.

I also had a mid Xerath
z59r.png
who couldn't make anything happen because...idunno why. Did I mention the jungle Skarner?
2hps.png

Fun fact: Alistar could have picked Blitz but didn't because he said he didn't know how to play him. >.>

Second game I roll out my Silver-ass-kicking Vi. You know business is serious when Vi has to be brought out of the locker room. Joke was on me again with the rest of the picks. Kayle top against Jax (ugh), and....wait for it....

....last pick mid Soraka.
ttkq.png

What did I do to deserve this shenanigans? I did my damndest to gank top and mid to give them a fighting chance, but let's be real: neither has any killing potential that early and certainly not against a Jax and Cass. Match goes as expected. I finished 3/1/3 but it just wasn't enough(1/5 mid, 1/5 top). I needed 2 Vi's to micro for 2 different lanes to make that win happen. Fun fact: I look it up and my mid-laner in a Silver promo match was a Bronze II.
z36g.png
Why for you troll me, Riot?

Ya boi hasn't lost heart yet. Got a rebound win with my previously undefeated Jinx and am one win away from revisiting that promo series. But still. Have games ever been lost so hard at character select than that? I haven't seen too many.

Newt

i don't care about quinn or draven. tristana shouldn't lose to vayne late game.
They're within Vayne's range. Ofc Trist could just kite Vayne, but if you're making up situations like that Vayne could just run away and Trist probably wouldn't be able to follow if condemn is used.

Guy asks for Jarvan to trade Jinx with me, goes to the bathroom, doesn't notice other team took Jarvan, says nothing until I have to forcedly pick something, I pick Xin he plays like an idiot starts arguing with Cho both are cunts he builds AP. First time in this game I actually rage quit.

I think that's enough ranked for today.

dimb

They're within Vayne's range. Ofc Trist could just kite Vayne, but if you're making up situations like that Vayne could just run away and Trist probably wouldn't be able to follow if condemn is used.
how do you condemn someone who never has to get in range of it?

if she is running away how does she win the duel?!

Boken

Banned
If they both have red buff, trist will win 100% of the time unless vayne gets the jump on her. Range, knock back and 50% lifesteal reduction is killer.

@bob white:
Uh did you play 20 games in a row on tilt?

Love Trist. I only have 4 ADCs (Cait, Varus, Vayne and her) and i feel like she has her own niche that leads to her not being used as much by other ADCs. Its weird considering DLifts affection for her, but i guess people just focus on his Vayne. She's probably the only ADC who can duel Vayne late game, has a great disengage with her ult and a great chasing or escape tool. And her E wrecks havoc on ADCs who try to lifesteal their way through fights

Doublelift really didn't play Tristana much until halfway through this season after he got wrecked by her like five games in a row. He used to insist she was "trash", though I wouldn't really use Liftlift as a source of meaningful theorycrafting since his entire conceptualization of the game basically goes:

Doublelift on the champion he is playing at this exact moment > Everyone/thing else (trash).

He had trouble recognizing how good Varus and Draven were, too. I haven't asked, but I'm sure he thinks Lucian is trash right now. I think the only new support/carry champions he's ever liked without a six-month period of being smacked around by them are Thresh and Jinx.

Newt

how do you condemn someone who never has to get in range of it?

if she is running away how does she win the duel?!
Well I guess it all depends on the definition of a duel...

Doublelift really didn't play Tristana much until halfway through this season after he got wrecked by her like five games in a row. He used to insist she was "trash", though I wouldn't really use Liftlift as a source of meaningful theorycrafting since his entire conceptualization of the game basically goes:

Doublelift on the champion he is playing at this exact moment > Everyone/thing else (trash).

He had trouble recognizing how good Varus and Draven were, too. I haven't asked, but I'm sure he thinks Lucian is trash right now. I think the only new support/carry champions he's ever liked without a six-month period of being smacked around by them are Thresh and Jinx.
Well Trist has the highest range in the game, so obviously she has potential. He's right about Lucian being trash though, he's basically a champion without an ultimate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom