• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mothman91

oKOLabM.jpg

First time using Elise as top. Was fun to lane against Singed, going to try her out more against tanky top champs.

Also, nexus scouter updated their scouter report and is also listing the rune page names. Going to see some funny names soon.

Maybe their team changes have been based on hiring players with web development credentials so they can transition smoothly into a new industry when they fail to re-qualify for the LCS.

Blizzard

Banned
I didn't like the way new Garen's timings felt, and I thought some of his sounds were worse now.

I hadn't seen the screen effect of what it looks like to die to his ult though, and I saw it today...pretty funny.

EXGN

Oh and

It was confirmed that froggen has left EG

Rip in peace CLG.eu

D:

[A]lliance

So I guess the EG Ocelote rumors are true? Wouldn't surprise me I suppose, EG has always valued popularity just as much as actual skill. Still, Ocelote seems like a strange value proposition, I think I would have rather tried an up-and-comer than sticking with Ocelote.

I wonder if this means Snoopeh might come back.

That or Krepo retires and the team gets TPA'd.

So I guess the EG Ocelote rumors are true? Wouldn't surprise me I suppose, EG has always valued popularity just as much as actual skill. Still, Ocelote seems like a strange value proposition, I think I would have rather tried an up-and-comer than sticking with Ocelote.
But who else could they get in Europe? Shuhei?

EXGN

I wonder if this means Snoopeh might come back.

That or Krepo retires and the team gets TPA'd.

But who else could they get in Europe? Shuhei?

I don't follow the EU Challenger scene very closely so it's hard for me to give names, but I'd rather see them take a chance on a hot prospect or someone who has done well but never had the support of an org like EG instead of a dying flame like Ocelote. Kinda like what Curse is doing with Quas or the EU "superteam" is doing with Shook and Jwaow.

bjaelke

I don't follow the EU Challenger scene very closely so it's hard for me to give names, but I'd rather see them take a chance on a hot prospect instead of a dying flame. Kinda like what Curse is doing with Quas.

Something like this. NiP did it with Freeze.

Leezard

I don't follow the EU Challenger scene very closely so it's hard for me to give names, but I'd rather see them take a chance on a hot prospect instead of a dying flame. Kinda like what Curse is doing with Quas.
Pretty much. There's no reason to go after ocelote.

garath

I still find it really hard to believe that EG as we know it is breaking up. But I suppose anything is possible in this crazy crazy world.

Einbroch

Banned
Go 9/2 as Syndra mid. Carry, then the Cait gets mad because the Leona didn't support her and feeds all game, telling the other team where we are and giving them kills.

This fucking game.

Cathcart

So I posted about trying to get gold in the Reddit thread for the season 3 extension yesterday. Got home and had a new friend request. Didn't recognize the name but I figured it was someone I played with the day before. Turns out he saw my post and he's like "let's get you gold." I figure one game can't hurt, let's give it a shot. He first picks Poppy, I'm thinking this dude is just messing with me.

He was not messing with me.

You know how some people have like 800 games on the same champ? Well this guy is one of those dudes. And that champ is Poppy. Holy moly.

I played Sona, landed some nice ults and got my carry fed. Poppy handled top and went on to wreck faces everywhere and we won. woot. Dude says he's going to play Poppy until we lose, I say fine with me, we win 3 more and I get into Silver 1.

Three weeks to go!

Edwardo

Shyvanna top is looking mighty legit right now.

Hmm, I was just thinking about buying her too. I usually play her a few times whenever she's free and I've rarely had a bad game with her, at least in normals. There has always been some other champ that I found more appealing. But I did just hit 6300 ip again, so maybe it's time.

So I posted about trying to get gold in the Reddit thread for the season 3 extension yesterday. Got home and had a new friend request. Didn't recognize the name but I figured it was someone I played with the day before. Turns out he saw my post and he's like "let's get you gold." I figure one game can't hurt, let's give it a shot. He first picks Poppy, I'm thinking this dude is just messing with me.

You know how some people have like 800 games on the same champ? Well this guy is one of those dudes. And that champ is Poppy. Holy moly.

I played Sona, landed some nice ults and got my carry fed. Poppy handled top and went on to wreck faces everywhere and we won. woot. Dude says he's going to play Poppy until we lose, I say fine with me, we win 3 more and I get into Silver 1.

Three weeks to go!

Wow, sweet. Good luck with the push to Gold!

garath

Three weeks to go!

Nice!! You'll get it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom