• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, i didn't even know she has two (three?) different plants.

Up to 4 if you play your cards right.

1382356_590468797655818_824642040_n.jpg

Promotion qualifiers for LCS Europe about to start. Not sure if it's worth watching the Round of 16. Millennium and GamingGear are in there, are there any other teams worth keeping an eye on for the online stage?

bjaelke

Promotion qualifiers for LCS Europe about to start. Not sure if it's worth watching the Round of 16. Millennium and GamingGear are in there, are there any other teams worth keeping an eye on for the online stage?

There are a few former lcs/pro players playing on the other teams.

This MadGods team would be looking good if they weren't somehow losing out on CS in three lanes that should never be losing out on CS, much at a rate of one minion/minute or more. Objective control is nice, but sustainable lane performance is pretty much a baseline requirement for professional play.

Boken

Banned

yeah i dunno about the EU online teams, none of the names are jumping out at me.
the NA qualifiers are more star studded with Team Denial, Quantic Gaming, Gold Gaming LA and Lyon Gaming.

6loFc5Z.png

for those unaware, the first qualifiers for the Season 4 Promotion Tournament will be happening soon:
EU start time: Saturday Oct. 19 1500 CEST / 6 AM PST
NA start time: Saturday Oct. 19 3 PM PST / Sunday Oct. 20 0000 CEST

Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/wellplayed

How it works:
  • 16 teams (each region) - selected from the top 16 online ladder teams will be culled down to 8 in a Ro16 playoffs stage.
  • The remaining 8 will be divided into 2 groups of 4, where the top 2 from each group will advance.
  • #1 from group A will face #2 of group B, and the same for #1 of group B - the winners of these two matches will qualify for the Season 4 Promotion Tournament!
  • the 2nd qualifier - of the top 16 teams during the 2nd ladder freeze will commence on november 16.

Already Qualified Teams:
NA - TBD and Complexity Gaming
EU - Copenhagen Wolves and TCM Gaming

rules and Ro16 teams: http://na.lolesports.com/articles/2014-spring-promotion-qualifiers-format-and-rules

Leezard

I've played against the H2k team that are in the EU qualifier. I can't remember if our team won or lost, though.

edit: Oh, I've played with Svenskeren in SHC, who are playing now, a couple of times as well. Decent guy, but Danish despite his name.

Einbroch

Banned
yeah i dunno about the EU online teams, none of the names are jumping out at me.
the NA qualifiers are more star studded with Team Denial, Quantic Gaming, Gold Gaming LA and Lyon Gaming.

6loFc5Z.png

for those unaware, the first qualifiers for the Season 4 Promotion Tournament will be happening soon:
EU start time: Saturday Oct. 19 1500 CEST / 6 AM PST
NA start time: Saturday Oct. 19 3 PM PST / Sunday Oct. 20 0000 CEST

Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/wellplayed

How it works:
  • 16 teams (each region) - selected from the top 16 online ladder teams will be culled down to 8 in a Ro16 playoffs stage.
  • The remaining 8 will be divided into 2 groups of 4, where the top 2 from each group will advance.
  • #1 from group A will face #2 of group B, and the same for #1 of group B - the winners of these two matches will qualify for the Season 4 Promotion Tournament!
  • the 2nd qualifier - of the top 16 teams during the 2nd ladder freeze will commence on november 16.

Already Qualified Teams:
NA - TBD and Complexity Gaming
EU - Copenhagen Wolves and TCM Gaming

rules and Ro16 teams: http://na.lolesports.com/articles/2014-spring-promotion-qualifiers-format-and-rules

Dem production values.

[snip]

Ya boi hasn't lost heart yet. Got a rebound win with my previously undefeated Jinx and am one win away from revisiting that promo series. But still. Have games ever been lost so hard at character select than that? I haven't seen too many.

I love your game recaps dude. They're so great. :D

And now my first win in ages:

u23Fgse.png

We beasted lanes early, something ridiculous like 15 v 8 after twelve minutes. But then they started throwing sooo hard. Crazy chases, not going back after an engage left them at 10% HP, etc. MF even tried to surrender at one point. It just dragged out so long when it looked sewn up early. :( But we pulled it back, some of my better support play lately I think. Whew.

Hehehe, I was playing league when suddenly a small eartquake attacks (6.4). It reminded me of this.

Ok, after this Monday, it will play ranked only. I've to made it to Gold. The worst thing that can happen is that I learn more for a better season next year. (This Monday because I've learned is not a great idea to play ranked in weekends)

you 20 minute FF'd, asked for reports on mid/top and then AFKed when your surrender vote failed. and you were losing your lane too anyway, so its not like you were carrying and lost.

you're the bad guy here.

The only time i was "losing my lane" was when i went back to buy. I was always 4 Cs ahead of Graves o_O

And yeah, i ff'd as it was un winnable. We had a splitpush team that, lowe and behold, wasn't splitpushing. I can't do shit against Graves/Kayle with a Soraka supp.

The game ended in champ select, especially when our Fiora locks in versus a champ she is never going to beat.

Polymath

Neo Member
Okay so me and Dobkeratops had a talk earlier today and we came up with this idea.
How about we make a League of Legends GAF Streaming channel!
Before we go in much detail i'd like to ask everyone's opinion on this silly idea.

As of now we are not sure how we will be recruiting streamers but ideally we would want to keep it alive and successful as long as possible.

Lets hear it people

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
The only time i was "losing my lane" was when i went back to buy. I was always 4 Cs ahead of Graves o_O
you wasted your early game leveling W and not harassing when you have a fricken soraka and you were consistently behind on your tower.

And yeah, i ff'd as it was un winnable. We had a splitpush team that, lowe and behold, wasn't splitpushing. I can't do shit against Graves/Kayle with a Soraka supp.
Didn't, not can't. you didn't do shit with a soraka support. you actively chose not to take advantage of her stronger sustain and E. That guy was a soraka main with a 63% winrate, he played the lane pretty well given his partner and was pretty on point with using his ult to disrupt ganks in mid.

also im pretty sure you need to kill atleast one outer turret before you can split-push. otherwise thats just called 'laning'.

The game ended in champ select, especially when our Fiora locks in versus a champ she is never going to beat.
did you share this pearl of wisdom with your duo jungler or did you just let it happen?

Okay so me and Dobkeratops had a talk earlier today and we came up with this idea.
How about we make a League of Legends GAF Streaming channel!
Before we go in much detail i'd like to ask everyone's opinion on this silly idea.

As of now we are not sure how we will be recruiting streamers but ideally we would want to keep it alive and successful as long as possible.

Lets hear it people

It sounds amazing.

you wasted your early game leveling W and not harassing when you have a fricken soraka and you were consistently behind on your tower.

Wasted =/= lost. Again, Soraka said nothing and had dodgy ward placement - not the ideal partner i want to be going in with.
Didn't, not can't. you didn't do shit with a soraka support. you actively chose not to take advantage of her stronger sustain and E. That guy was a soraka main with a 63% winrate, he played the lane pretty well given his partner and was pretty on point with using his ult to disrupt ganks in mid.

See above.
also im pretty sure you need to kill atleast one outer turret before you can split-push. otherwise thats just called 'laning'.

And no one took a turret with champs that were never expected to win their lanes. IT was still birthed.
did you share this pearl of wisdom with your duo jungler or did you just let it happen?
Well, we had little choice but to let it happen given we were last picks.

drawkcaB

Sweet, just found a tool that lets me rearrange the order to masteries/rune pages!

Yep, been using that here and there too. Good stuff.

On a side note, I know that the Skarner rework was mentioned a page or two ago (which is awesome, gonna play scorpion more now) but one thing no one mentioned was that his rework was delayed so the designer could assist on S4 stuff. I take it that since he's back we'll be hearing about S4 within a few weeks, first week of November is my guess, which if I'm not mistaken lines up with the S3 news from last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom