• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about you but J4 was permaban/first pick in Silver. In Gold, it's looking the same so far. I picked up Zac and Hecarim just to get strong gankers who aren't permabanned.

scy

Pretty dumb, or pretty brilliant?

I still run Revive Shen sometimes when I'm smurfing out of my home region. Low Elo players absolutely do not know how to handle WTF 2 Shens.

All five of them just went mid and basically played a game of "can we get executed before they touch us?"

Played Nasus lane again. I went up against Fiora and shut her down pretty hard, like 3/0 with double the CS. I forgot how quickly he melts towers. WHAM, 1/5 of tower health removed.

What's causing the DQs and FFs?

teams not showing up or cheating?

Riot gave the teams clearance to use the tournament realm for the online qualifiers. The majority of these teams have never played in an official tournament before, and apparently were unaware that downloading the tournament client and patching to the proper patch for it is actually somewhat of a process, and not something to be doing five minutes before the game starts.

I would normally say it's an honest mistake - the natural assumption is "We should just be able to log in and play normally, right?" - but when four-fifths of the team shows up and it's only the last guy who wasn't prepared, you do have to wonder why his teammates didn't bother to touch base with him and make sure he had his shit together.

Blizzard

Banned
It's a waste of time for the people they play against.
At 25 minutes, it doesn't seem like that much time to me. I can't speak for scy but I'm not certain if they were trying for a super competitive game. Unfortunately I can't tell if it was draft pick or not.

Ugh, Silver 1 clamping began. Now I'm going to win less than 10 LP until I reach promos.
From the gains I was getting I don't think this is necessarily true. If I recall correctly from my own games you can get weird things like +10 +10 +19 +10, or +0 +0 +0 -19 +24, regardless of whether you're low or high LP in Silver 1.

From the gains I was getting I don't think this is necessarily true. If I recall correctly from my own games you can get weird things like +10 +10 +19 +10, or +0 +0 +0 -19 +24, regardless of whether you're low or high LP in Silver 1.
It sort of escalated. I was getting +22, then +18, then +15 now that I got to 50 LP it's +8,

I hope it doesn't stay like that, I wanna go for gold today :/

Blizzard

Banned
It sort of escalated. I was getting +22, then +18, then +15 now that I got to 50 LP it's +8,

I hope it doesn't stay like that, I wanna go for gold today :/
I think that's normal if you had any losses mixed in. Otherwise keep winning, then eventually lose one, then win again. It's kind of jumpy.

scy

i hope you reported them.

I didn't since I just wanted to get to the next game without wasting even more time. I probably should have.

At 25 minutes, it doesn't seem like that much time to me. I can't speak for scy but I'm not certain if they were trying for a super competitive game. Unfortunately I can't tell if it was draft pick or not.

Every game is serious to me.
Especially as Fort pot start Riven

Blizzard

Banned
I didn't since I just wanted to get to the next game without wasting even more time. I probably should have.

Every game is serious to me.
Especially as Fort pot start Riven
Was it draft or blind pick?

I thought elixir Riven was a normal thing but I don't know much Riven.

Got my placements done finally. G-III :D.

Does anyone know when the first october limited skins will be coming back. I saw a frankentibbers in aram today and got so jealous

Subtle

Loss two in series, won two. We're blue side, I'm Ashe ADC. This is the culmination of those hundreds of hours spent playing this game. Let's do this. gl hf

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
games are boring when the enemy team just feeds.

Dat bip.

Xil0zUD.jpg

dupyLFB.jpg

Poor guy, that is so frustrating when it happens.

Subtle

Up by 15 kills, and 4 towers. We got aced at their base, they took baron and snowballed from there. /: EDIT: at 90 LP tho, so i don't mind

Blizzard

Banned
Up by 15 kills, and 4 towers. We got aced at their base, they took baron and snowballed from there. /: EDIT: at 90 LP tho, so i don't mind
Took me 4-5 promotion series from Silver 1 to Silver 2, and 4-5 promotion series from Silver 1 to Gold V, so just keep trying. It's especially funny when you win 60-70% of the games OUTSIDE the promotion series.

Is there a reason Jarvan isn't played much top lane? I've been finding him extremely good there. Tanky, very good at escaping ganks, poke, can easily 1v2, good utility late game...

Had a really fun game with him yesterday, went 6/0/7. I got warned of a gank coming top (I'd already taken their first tower at this point), and I got greedy at took out another wave, thinking I'd be fine if it was two people. So two people show up, I e->q, then suddenly there is a third. I noticed they were all grouped, and they'd blown their gap closers from my e->q combo and my w slow, so instead of running I turned, ulted on all 3 of them, and flashed out, escaping easily. Felt so boss haha.

dimb

21 utility in tank junglers is the best thing ever.
Most of the time if i run utility on jungle I'll only go 13 points in. There are just loads of talents in utility that are just bad, especially for a jungler. You hit a point where there's just nothing you want to put points into around EXP gain and HP regen per 400 mana. The only person I go 21 utility on is Skarner, because he gains more from the CDR/MS than other junglers.

I don't touch the utility tree unless the champion is mana hungry and I know I want the buffs up longer.

garath

Ugh. I hate games like that. Sitting on 95 lp, pick sona support because everyone else wants the carry roles. Fine. I own bot lane. Ward the hell out of the map, flash ult initiate in easy easy wins but top Garen feeds Riven, mid gragas feeds Ahri and our Udyr jungler goes 0/9 and rushes mobo boots and Triforce. We actually had that game. Even got first 2 inhibs but that terrible udyr build completely lost us the game. He was 2-3 levels behind the entire game too. And our cait despite being 15 kills and a ton of cs stays at the front of the line always and gets eaten alive by Riven. Such a sad sad game.

I don't mind losing but when it's as simple as udyr just building some tank items that will win you the game I just lose my mind.

Kenai

Ugh. I hate games like that. Sitting on 95 lp, pick sona support because everyone else wants the carry roles. Fine. I own bot lane. Ward the hell out of the map, flash ult initiate in easy easy wins but top Garen feeds Riven, mid gragas feeds Ahri and our Udyr jungler goes 0/9 and rushes mobo boots and Triforce. We actually had that game. Even got first 2 inhibs but that terrible udyr build completely lost us the game. He was 2-3 levels behind the entire game too. And our cait despite being 15 kills and a ton of cs stays at the front of the line always and gets eaten alive by Riven. Such a sad sad game.

I don't mind losing but when it's as simple as udyr just building some tank items that will win you the game I just lose my mind.

I think a big part of the reason Annie and Fiddle and to a lesser extent Zyra have become popular supports is to start taking matters into their own hands in situations like that which are a bit too common sometimes.

Aatrox is a fair and balanced champion.

Killing their top laner (Jax) and their jungler (Jarvan) when he comes to clean up never fails to amuse me.

Killing their top laner, then jungler AND mid (Kassadin) all one after the other as they come on cleanup duty is even more fun.

dimb

new waifu only has a few weeks shelf life. rip jinx, aatrox just shows too much skin to compete with.

Mothman91

Yeah...just had enough for Aatrox but instead spent half of that IP for Sona.

He'll be my next champion that I buy when I have the IP.

Aatrox is a fair and balanced champion.

Killing their top laner (Jax) and their jungler (Jarvan) when he comes to clean up never fails to amuse me.

Killing their top laner, then jungler AND mid (Kassadin) all one after the other as they come on cleanup duty is even more fun.
Hmm what's that, get a few kills and 1v4 my team with just a BoTRK?

Such fairness

Yeah...just had enough for Aatrox but instead spent half of that IP for Sona.

He'll be my next champion that I buy when I have the IP.

he's getting nerfed next patch :(

It's only Blades of Torment at the moment, but that's losing 40 base damage at max rank.

Hmm what's that, get a few kills and 1v4 my team with just a BoTRK?

Such fairness

I like Hydra first.

I go Hydra -> Randuin's, then BotRK and either more tankiness or more damage depending on the game.

I was so far ahead that game I went Zephyr after the other 3 and boots. Such attack speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom