• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

drawkcaB

Because in general using her is hard. Her being real slow is mostly it. She has a real strong kit.

And some terribly punishing match-ups. Personally I could never deal with how slow she is.

S4 in what sense? New items etc?

Most likely yes, but other changes like supports gold income, SR map geometry changes, etc. Also, Riot is going through a massive pass of all their fighter/bruisers to better differentiate them and less reliant on stat boosts as the season goes on.

Dobkeratops and PhillipCostigan, you guys did an amazing job with the new OT. I know this is 23 pages late, but bravo! I'm very happy with what you guys did, for what it's worth.

Doge and Magma Chamber made me laugh out loud. :)

Bob White

This game needs a fifteen minute mode where at 15 min, it resets and the game starts again. No points at stake, just practice. No one getting mad because bot is feeding, because in 15 min, we do it over again.

I want to practice the early minutes over and over so badly, yet have to play 40 min games. Its crazy.

Yeah, the current mid meta is not a place for a slow champ

ghjdgjjiotj.png

Ban Zed, Ahri and Fizz - ??? - profit?

Dobkeratops and PhillipCostigan, you guys did an amazing job with the new OT. I know this is 23 pages late, but bravo! I'm very happy with what you guys did, for what it's worth.

Doge and Magma Chamber made me laugh out loud. :)

Thank you :) coco pops did most of the work.

-----------------------------------------

@terbinator just for reference about Fiora vs Vlad, Fiora kinda shits on Vlad. Like really hard. If Fiora pressures Vlad early game it's a horrible lane for Vlad.

I'm not gonna comment on the other stuff because I didn't see it, but why would you ever afk? That instantly makes you the bad guy.

Stay and play it out. If your team doesn't want to surrender, that's just how it goes.

I'm not gonna comment on the other stuff because I didn't see it, but why would you ever afk? That instantly makes you the bad guy.

Stay and play it out. If your team doesn't want to surrender, that's just how it goes.

The AFK was all of about 30 seconds before Nidalee finally decided that at 1/5, yeah, she pissed the game up the wall.

But why should i stay and play it out? There isn't a compelling reason when two members of the team are doing everything they can to train wreck it and then me who doesn't really want to continue because of aforementioned team members.

There isn't a reason or even interest for me to take part any more. Why drag a loss out longer than it needs to be?

The AFK was all of about 30 seconds before Nidalee finally decided that at 1/5, yeah, she pissed the game up the wall.

But why should i stay and play it out? There isn't a compelling reason when two members of the team are doing everything they can to train wreck it and then me who doesn't really want to continue because of aforementioned team members.

There isn't a reason or even interest for me to take part any more. Why drag a loss out longer than it needs to be?

If you couldn't carry the game, there's probably stuff that you did wrong in that game too.

Yes it sucks when people have bad games or whatever, but I can guarantee you made mistakes as well.

You don't get to just up and leave.

It's something I'm learning myself now. if I'm doing well I have to press my advantage in whatever way, and if I lose a game where I'm ahead it means I failed and don't deserve the win. If I don't win the lane I have nothing to complain about if I lose the game, even if people did worse than me.

There's also the point that not every game is lost. Especially if you're in promos you should do your absolute best to win until the enemy takes your Nexus or you take theirs. Giving up and being defeatist, getting mad and going afk is not the right way to go about it.

Myself and le bip played a ranked the other day with one of the most toxic players I've ever seen. I had to support her. She pretty much gave up on the game after she died early and fed like hell.

Guess what happened? We stuck with the game, did everything we could to win and eventually got the Vayne a penta kill, despite her being 1/7 at the time.

it's always worth trying. Don't just throw the rattle out of the pram and go into a huff or afk for even 5 seconds or whatever. it makes you look like a complete prick and all it does is detract from your chances of winning.

Suck it up and play it out.

Like I said before, I'm doing 3v3 matches using every champ, A-Z. Here's my progress so far:

Red lost, green won, didn't have Jinx when I started so she's blanked out.

That game was a STOMP too. Fiora is definitely better on TT than SR, if you get ahead and don't make any dumb plays you basically have a free win.

EDIT: So THIS just happened...

Nice :)

Dunno if it's been said before, but you don't really need to get a chalice or Athene's on Treeline because you basically have chalice mana regen anyway as a map centric buff.

Could go Morellonomicon instead to get your CDR and a little bit more AP.

Dunno if it's been said before, but you don't really need to get a chalice or Athene's on Treeline because you basically have chalice mana regen anyway as a map centric buff.

Could go Morellonomicon instead to get your CDR and a little bit more AP.

Yeah, you're right. I bought it in a hurry trying to save a tower. Had 3k in the bank. It was my fourth item, actually.

DeadNames

Banned
At what division do people stop banning Malphite and Amumu and start banning Corki?

Edit: Streaming again... let's see if this works.

link

Edit: nvm... lags like a mother lol.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Guys, send help. Wonder trade is too addicting.

Blizzard

Banned
Wait.... what the fuck?
Now that I think about it, you're right.

Level 9 Ahri with B.F. sword?

Chat message saying pentakill on Poppy but Poppy is alive onscreen?

Poppy was level 3 when the inhib was going down, and everyone else was level 8-10?

Riven had like 25 kills in that time frame? I can only hope there was a double afk or something.

scy

Wait, you actually took a screenshot of that?
Technically, it was a Legendary Kill since I had 7 in the streak

All five of them went Teleport Revive and just ran at us. It was pretty dumb.

Macattk15

Finally got back to Gold in solo queue .... was Gold III and stopped playing ranked for a long time and was demoted all the way down to Silver II due to inactivity.

Then I heard I needed to be Gold at seasons end to get the Victorious Elise skin ... so back to the grind I went.

I don't know why but I meet the biggest god damn duo queue trolls in my games ... almost always on my team ... especially in the promotionals.

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/19938987

Carried the shit out of my last 2 games to not get eliminated.

tm24

Played a game with a nunu support. Never bought wards, built ap, took my cs. Claimed that making his ult do dmg was more important than wards. I dont even know man

Newt

Played a game with a nunu support. Never bought wards, built ap, took my cs. Claimed that making his ult do dmg was more important than wards. I dont even know man
Meh, you shouldn't really force people to play support. I they don't want to do it, just do it yourself even if you're not super great at it.

Boken

Banned
maybe lol are gonna go the dawngate route and give every player a ward item - like a 1 ward sightstone.

I HOPE NOT.

Kenai

Meh, you shouldn't really force people to play support. I they don't want to do it, just do it yourself even if you're not super great at it.

That's all well and good until they call support and then still do the exact same thing. :(

Managed to go 11/0/18 with Naut in my second 5v5 with him.

I may have to scoop him up if for no other reason than he's the only grab champ who makes it through ban phase 100% of the time (outside of Leona).

ill help you

if by promised land you mean bronze 5

that is...NOT IT.

Nekofrog

Banned

That blows, because Nunu support done RIGHT is actually somewhat decent. Bloodbuff, snowball slows (that don't do terrible damage), and he can sustain himself on cannon minions without taking CS. Also has that "holy shit PEEL PEEL PEEL" ult that everyone gets terrified of when they see it start.

Wait, you actually took a screenshot of that?
Technically, it was a Legendary Kill since I had 7 in the streak

All five of them went Teleport Revive and just ran at us. It was pretty dumb.

Pretty dumb, or pretty brilliant?

I still run Revive Shen sometimes when I'm smurfing out of my home region. Low Elo players absolutely do not know how to handle WTF 2 Shens.

tm24

He didnt want to adc, so he went to support me. Trust me, i love playing Nami/Zyra/Sona support
That blows, because Nunu support done RIGHT is actually somewhat decent. Bloodbuff, snowball slows (that don't do terrible damage), and he can sustain himself on cannon minions without taking CS. Also has that "holy shit PEEL PEEL PEEL" ult that everyone gets terrified of when they see it start.
The worst part is i was Caitlyn, who loves Nunu. I got good kills off his snowball and ult, but couldn't push since xin zhao jungler realized there was no wards and just camped bot all day. Like if you're not gonna ward, at least leave me my CS. That was what pissed me off. He had about 50 CS by the 15 minute mark that could of easily been 40+ CS for me. It was near 95 at the end of a 35 min game

Managed to go 11/0/18 with Naut in my second 5v5 with him.

I may have to scoop him up if for no other reason than he's the only grab champ who makes it through ban phase 100% of the time (outside of Leona).

I never understood this ideal.

My usual bans are Aatrox, Fizz and then last pick can be Zed/Ahri/Kass or maybe Shen. Leaving Amumu, Blitz, Thresh etc means that people feel implored to take them, and also, that they're champions they have to be hitting skillshots with. If their Q misses, Amumu and Blitz are certainly nuked pretty hard.

le bip

Neo Member
This game's so much more fun when you dgaf

Agree 100%, It's the key in enjoying this game for real, and not only when you're winning. I honestly think I've started to win much more when I realized that, and not when I "got good", which I never did.

Boken

Banned
This game's so much more fun when you dgaf

Agree 100%, It's the key in enjoying this game for real, and not only when you're winning. I honestly think I've started to win much more when I realized that, and not when I "got good", which I never did.

e.g. when you play singed.

Japanese Competitive Gaming tournament finals is starting in a few minutes!
english stream: http://www.twitch.tv/japanesports

come support grassroots esports, and give riot more reason to start their japanese lol server
do it for the doujins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom