• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leezard

This will be interesting. The ward limit will significantly change the support role. Ruby sightstone will fill the needed wards more than before now.

Stealth champions just might become OP though, it depends on how good the reveal trinket is.

The reveal trinket sounds like Quinn's W.

Also I'm down with Pink wards being more like DOTA2 in which they aren't just super versions of green wards.

inky

I don't think I like those changes. A team limit for wards, some help to supports and junglers, and making clairvoyance relevant again would've been better imo. I think pinks being visible is going to get interesting tho.

darklin0

Banned
I like the ward limit, now everyone has to ward. I hated having to constantly buy nothing but wards some games cause no one bothered to drop at least one ward.

Edit: So there is an overall team limit for wards? That suuuuuuuucks.

I don't think I like those changes. A team limit for wards, some help to supports and junglers, and making clairvoyance relevant again would've been better imo. I think pinks being visible is going to get interesting tho.
Problem with team limit is that you'll have arguments where wards should go. Some people can selfishly hog all the wards for their lane. You can also have situations where a teammate instantly deletes the ward you just placed.

I just realized cheaper pinks is another lowblow to Akali. :/

inky

Problem with team limit is that you'll have arguments where wards should go. Some people can selfishly hog all the wards for their lane. You can also have situations where a teammate instantly deletes the ward you just placed.

That's true. I guess they are giving everyone almost free vision so people who never ward look how powerful it is and are encouraged to do so now, but I wonder if they will.

That's true. I guess they are giving everyone almost free vision so people who never ward look how powerful it is and are encouraged to do so now, but I wonder if they will.
This isn't really much about encouraging bad players to ward as it is to remove some of the suffocating power vision control gives.

How is top trundle? He seems like a good counter to jax.
He's great against anything melee/AD, gets fucked by anything ranged. Much sustain, such debuffs.

darklin0

Banned
Well yeah, if each teammate can only have 3 wards on the map you'll only have 15 wards at most on the map.

And really, who needs that many wards lol

Oh okay, so it is how I originally thought. I misread something else thinking there would be a smaller overall team limit, thus creating conflict on who puts wards where.

Nev

Banned
All good changes. Now watch some big mouth dumbasses (some pros included probably) making Riot never implement them and keep the support role an absolute chore.

"This sucks Riot I want my support to keep the whole map warded by using all of his money on wards while I buy real items and have actual fun playing the videogame, I don't want to be concerned about vision."

DeadNames

Banned
This isn't really much about encouraging bad players to ward as it is to remove some of the suffocating power vision control gives.

He's great against anything melee/AD, gets fucked by anything ranged. Much sustain, such debuffs.

Eh, ranged tops have seem to fallen out of favor. I only see kennen mid. Jayce is nonexistent ATM.

The trinket system is kinda cool i guess, but with the role stealth champs play (read: Eve) i don't see how they aren't just stronger on the back of this? Eve is already a tax on the other team, this might just make people think 'fuck it, the only time we can see her she's destroying our ward'.

Edit: In fact i'm not even sure what the purpose of vision wards are now? "permanent unless destroyed" - well of course they're going to be taken out if the other team can see them.

JesseZao

I hope the trinket change will make for more interesting level 1 fights. Have a couple people take Lens and the others take Ward. Ward defensively and Lens invade, or ward enemy blue and Lens invade red. If you get a fight soon enough, hopefully you got a kill or dropped a deep ward, you have time to b and change to desired lane trinket.

The trinket system is kinda cool i guess, but with the role stealth champs play (read: Eve) i don't see how they aren't just stronger on the back of this? Eve is already a tax on the other team, this might just make people think 'fuck it, the only time we can see her she's destroying our ward'.

Edit: In fact i'm not even sure what the purpose of vision wards are now? "permanent unless destroyed" - well of course they're going to be taken out if the other team can see them.

Vision wards will still clear enemy vision. When you have a vision ward up you can be certain that the enemy can't see that area.

I just realized cheaper pinks is another lowblow to Akali. :/

It's an individual limit, not a team limit. You won't be able to delete another person's ward.

bjaelke

Next champ(?) stolen from reddit/garena:
Info are datamined from a recent patch in LOL Garena
Passive - Guardian's Riddle / Sarcos creates a mirage of himself after successfully casting three spells. Additionally, Sarcos also conjures his own illusion after receiving magic damage from five spells.
Illusions deal 10% of Sarcos' physical and magic damage and will perform any spell used by him.
Q - Shifting Sands (CD:9) Sarcos summons a sandstorm in a small area around him for 2 seconds, dealing 180 damage and evading all basic attacks. Projectiles will not be able to land on Sarcos while he is phased.
W: Summon: Obelisk (CD: 12) After a short delay, Sarcos summons the mighty Shurima Obelisk on a targeted area. Enemies caught in the wake are dealt 280 damage and knocked up for two seconds. Sarcos' illusions will summon a less powerful obelisk on their current locations.
Obelisks last for 4 seconds and grant 20% increased movement speed to Sarcos and his illusions.
E: Oasis (CD:12) Sarcos summons an ancient ward that emits 3 pulses of energy, healing allies for a percentage of their missing health. All illusions are absorbed by the ward, increasing the number of pulses for each illusion consumed.
R: Arcanus (CD: 180)
Sarcos becomes enveloped in intense arcane magic, increasing in size and continuously draining nearby enemy champion's ability power. While in this mode, Sarcos gains increased health and loses his range. All of Sarcos' basic attacks during Arcanus will gain bonus magic damage based on his current ability power.
What'd they build? Lich bane + Nashor's? Even worse, a RoA? /shudder

Glad to see malz get played at all. He's my most played this season. Nothing compares to melting people.

Athene's and Spectral Wraiths.

JesseZao

Problem was that Malz was behind from the start and Vayne was already splitpushing on the team.

Pretty useless build for a Malz that's behind then. Who was he laning against?

I wonder what the duration on Illusion's will be? Two second knockup into Ult seems like a great initiate. Then sac the illusions for team healing as the fight goes on. Sacros with a Malph/Amumu/Leona would be devastating.

All good changes. Now watch some big mouth dumbasses (some pros included probably) making Riot never implement them and keep the support role an absolute chore.

"This sucks Riot I want my support to keep the whole map warded by using all of his money on wards while I buy real items and have actual fun playing the videogame, I don't want to be concerned about vision."
???

Guesong

October 25th to October 28th Sale

2013.10.25.articlebanner.champskinsalekwhnto29.jpg

Varus 487 RP
Talon 440 RP
Karthus 395 RP

Rune Wars Renekton 487 RP
Crimson Elite Talon 375 RP
Prototype Viktor 260 RP

I wish there was a simultaneous sale on a champion + a skin for him more often. Much more tempting.

erragal

Sounds like a beautiful desert themed illusion support mage. Thank you based riot...I will gladly take a godmode ult to accompany my new raise in S4. Just can't wait to obelisk some fools bot lane!

I feel like I'm the only one completely thrilled with the direction the game is going in. Hehe.

The Sweeper trinket will only detect/disable invisible traps and wards, not champions.

We wouldn't inflict that kind of punishment onto our Akali and Shaco players
Oooh

Well Teemo is now fucking useless but who fucking cares.

garath

I don't see anything about oracles in there. Guess they are removing it? Makes sense if everyone gets a free on demand sweeper. Vision will definitely be a LOT more interesting this time around. Junglers will perma get sweepers and ward placement will have to get a lot more creative.

he sounds like some sort of odd, AP tank with supporting abilities.

I'm not sure where the hell he's supposed to fit in.

I'll have to try it, but idk about this one.

This is a CertainlyT champ btw.

Could be this dude who was leaked ages ago?

attachment.php

Also with those skins leaked and Sivir rework coming too, I guess it's a Shurima Desert patch like the Freljord one.

drawkcaB

Sweeper evidently does not reveal champions, only wards and "vision items" like teemo shrooms, etc.

Junglers will perma get sweepers and ward placement will have to get a lot more creative.

I don't know about that. Depending on the cooldowns I could see Lens being better, particularly for counterjungling and counterganking. I find it odd you can swap them out at any time for free, I'd expect there's some sort of buyback cooldown for the trinkets, like, can't swap for 5 minutes.

PhillipCostigan said:
AP tank with supporting abilities.

I'm not sure where the hell he's supposed to fit in.

Yeah, I'm having hard time determining whether he's an AP tank or tanky AP (e.g. Swain). He's seems light on CC to be an actual tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom