• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awww yisss, a good old Jinx curbstomp going 4/0 before you even have your ult.

I needed that badly.
Wasn't here for Madred's Bloodrazor. How good did this make Warwick?
How good is Runnans on Marksmen?

That good. It was a really fucking cool item on concept but it was never ever a good buy since it did magical damage and it was expensive as fuck. You could use it for fun on Teemo but that about it.

BoTRK is a retuned Madreds.

Awww yisss, a good old Jinx curbstomp going 4/0 before you even have your ult.

I needed that badly.

How good is Runnans on Marksmen?

That good. It was a really fucking cool item on concept but it was never ever a good buy since it did magical damage and it was expensive as fuck. You could use it for fun on Teemo but that about it.

BoTRK is a retuned Madreds.

So basically a gimmick item?

Boken

Banned
Passive global gold increase = less relevance to farming.

didnt you know, passive gold gain increases are in vogue right now. even dota is doing it. nobody likes watching people farming anyway.

but in all seriousness, they never said PASSIVE gold increases - what is said is:

From Xpecial:
supports getting a lot more gold
They're going to achieve this by changes to global gold

What I think this means is that they are going to decrease the global gold value of certain objectives (dragon? towers?) - and adding an "assist" bonus.

What this could look like is instead of everybody getting 150g from dragon, everybody gets 125g instead and the people who assisted on taking the dragon gets a bonus 50g. OR 100g for the team, and 250g divided amongst those who "assisted" on taking it. these change encourages more actual teamplay/teamfights around dragon (the first moreso than the second), and rewards supports and junglers more than other roles - because they often are the roles actively taking objectives early game.

towers might work the same way - 100g for the team, and 200g divided amongst those who assisted on taking it. though im not sure about this one because tower taking isnt a support/jungler centric thing.

Boken

Banned
dear friends and clg fans,

chauster has retired.
jiji is once again a substitute.

this is what clg is all about right?

regards,
boken.

Ferga

I'm all up for more roaming and less farming

Game is getting so boring with the mandatory 15minutes of farming+random jungle ganks before you can do anything.

I'm all up for more roaming and less farming

Game is getting so boring with the mandatory 15minutes of farming+random jungle ganks before you can do anything.

You know you can get kills during the laning phase too right?

Laning phase is the perfect time to display your individual mastery of the game.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world

Laning phase is the perfect time to display your individual mastery of the game.
vF1Fi4q.jpg

Boken

Banned
http://i.imgur.com/vF1Fi4q.jpg[/IM][/QUOTE]
i hope you go 0-3 in your next arena match.
[quote="Pancakes, post: 87241339"]What are the chances of catching a shiny female adamant Charizard?[/QUOTE]
wat

you cant even catch one

dont forget you perfect iv's too

im so salty about hidden power nerf
jesus

Ferga

You got to be real bad or don't understand the lane match up if you die more than once during laning phase without the help of jungle ganks.

Split push op haha.

Last game I was in charge of picks/bans. After having 3 lobbies already with our last lobby having someone lock in riven support before someone on the other team jumped, we were pretty fed up. We had support riven (4 of 5 of us were in the previous lobby) so i first banned riven which got quite the reaction. Then banned out malphite and renekton so I could play jax top first pick.

Of course they pick garen as a counter. After a communication error with my jungler I gave up first blood, and ended up laning phase having gone 0-6 and feeding garen.

So I simply just farmed for days in top lane or the jungle or whatever was free, ignoring teamfights. Eventually I finished my tiamat and triforce, and during a teamfight in our purple side jungle, I managed to split push, taking two towers and their inhib, 1v1ing their udyr under turret. Our team managed to stay alive long enough for this to happen, and forcing udyr to recall led to us winning our first teamfight after being behind all game.

From there, finished hyrda, built tanky, repeated, taking bot turret as our khazix kited their team with mobi boots.

Was hilarious having 100 cs on the nearest person and everyone saying I carried even though I finished 3-7.

Anyone else prefer Hydra to BOTRK on Jax? Tbh I think I'll build it every time I'm not super fed, it's so superior for split pushing.

Blizzard

Banned
Jinx is getting nerfed for sure, lol. Her winrate right now is ridiculous.
I see she's getting/gotten nerfed, but what website were you looking at for stats? She wasn't even in the top 10 in gold as far as I could tell. The only high winrate (at least on lolking) was silver ranked or maybe silver blind pick was 53%, which isn't as high as the likes of Rammus and Janna.

Boken

Banned
I see she's getting/gotten nerfed, but what website were you looking at for stats? She wasn't even in the top 10 in gold as far as I could tell. The only high winrate (at least on lolking) was silver ranked or maybe silver blind pick was 53%, which isn't as high as the likes of Rammus and Janna.
He's talking about his own win rate with her.

Newt is just not supposed to win over 50% of the time

Newt

Newt is just not supposed to win over 50% of the time
Sigh...

"Hey Newt, you wanna play?"

"WHAT you're playing Jinx or Quinn."

"I invited you to play Draven you ****, **** you. You suck with Jinx."

-my level 25 friend who started playing 3 weeks ago

All in good humor though, lol

Blizzard

Banned
Sigh...

"Hey Newt, you wanna play?"

"WHAT you're playing Jinx or Quinn."

"I invited you to play Draven you ****, **** you. You suck with Jinx."

-my level 25 friend who started playing 3 weeks ago

All in good humor though, lol

Your friend learns fast. I think I did that at least once. "Sure, I'll play with Newt, at least that means we'll have a decent ADC in Draven...WAIT WHAT ARE YOU DOING PLAYING SOMETHING ELSE, STOP"

Blizzard

Banned
Dat AP Corki bot though, lol.
That was my phase where I was trying AP Corki ANYWHERE. I eventually concluded it didn't work as well top lane because of tanks, and bot lane because of lower XP.

I at least maintained enough sanity not to play it in the jungle.

Newt

yo man. i warned you.
Nasus is like the most anti-fun champ in the game, lol. He just ignores you and farms, and it's not like pushing him to tower is going to stop that. Have fun trying to dive him. Once teamfights come around he can be kited, but it's so frustrating dealing with something like that in lane.

Ocho

I was 1-1 in promos (again) and this last game had at least 3 people per side in their promos. The match was a little over an hour long, there was at least 10 min were none wanted to leave base, we lost three barons, had two inhibitors open (to their one), all in all, a close game. I guess this is what happens when a lot of guys are in their promos. We won thanks to a nice engage over the enemy Gragas by our Jarvan. I was so happy. Happier than yesterday. What am I doing with my life?

In related news, I went from Gold I to Plat I in less than a week . God bless Riot for skipping me div IV & II.

We have this joke in LAN that most Diamond players are fake Diamonds (since they weren't Diamonds in NA). Maybe I'll be able to join the rank of #truediamonds. Not sure yet.

Mothman91

yo man. i warned you.

I know bro, just sometimes you can't avoid it if the dude has the mindset of, "nasus top pls."

I tried so hard to bully him, it only works until lvl 6 bc every time I try to bully, I end up pushing to his tower. Once at his tower, I won't be able to do shit and he has ultimate incase we dive him.

It was just a farm fest up there, no deaths, I was up a little bit of CS but in the end, he's just way too powerful.

also, I didn't know you can fucking chain wither with max CD. that's so fucking cheese.

Mothman91

Rumble/Ahri/Amumu, our Yorick doesn't build any MR besides boots and goes straight to Warmogs as his second main item after Manamune.

...I'm baffled at how people can't understand how to adapt to the enemy sometimes. This should be common sense in Gold by now.

Nasus is like the most anti-fun champ in the game, lol. He just ignores you and farms, and it's not like pushing him to tower is going to stop that. Have fun trying to dive him. Once teamfights come around he can be kited, but it's so frustrating dealing with something like that in lane.

It's kind of hilarious when it's Renekton you're laning against as Nasus, because every second voice clip from Renekton is "Gragh rarrr blargh FUCK NASUS" and Nasus is just kind of wondering around philosophizing. "Top lane is tranquil. I should buy a boat."

Strangely appropriate.

...I'm baffled at how people can't understand how to adapt to the enemy sometimes. This should be common sense in Gold by now.
I played with a Plat who didn't know what the green icon on the sidebar meant.

"what the fuck nami why didnt you ult?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom