• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.
The more I think about it, the more he seems kinda like a jungler.

Illusions and Q for clearing and safety, E for sustain and Obelisks for ganks.

Ult would be great for team fights.

Knockups can't be cleansed and aren't affected by tenacity.

No way that's going to happen.

even Nami bubble is made up of a stun and a knockup so the knockup isn't too long.

Ocho

All good changes. Now watch some big mouth dumbasses (some pros included probably) making Riot never implement them and keep the support role an absolute chore.

"This sucks Riot I want my support to keep the whole map warded by using all of his money on wards while I buy real items and have actual fun playing the videogame, I don't want to be concerned about vision."

Most pros
if not all
buy wards, even ADCs. I don't see how they would think distributing wards to everyone on the team is bad idea.

I don't know how to feel about the ward changes. Visible pinks? That's almost not worth to use during lane phase.

Ocho

They're going to be cheaper though. Depending on price, people will probably stack a few to battle it out back and forth.

I'd rather go Sweeper trinket, buy greens, and use Sweeper when the jungler is coming to gank (although a dead giveaway).

I guess if pinks are 75g you can grab one to control bush at least until you b, which can seem like worth enough.

Just out of curiosity, why do you ban him?
Depends on their bans i guess but i try and make sure my top isn't going to get stomped, so atm, that includes whacking Riven/Jax depending on how far down the pecking order our top is.

I personally feel that when i get matched against him, it feels like my team get stomped off him whether it's in lane or jungle and they don't know what to do. Assuming the other team will ban the usual suspects (Fizz/Ahri/Kass) it means i can ban Aatrox and then Riven and/or Jax. Again, it depends where top pick is on my team and if they want Riven/Jax.

Pretty much. I used to ban Zac for the same reason but the skill cap seems higher for him so swapped him in favour of Aatrox.

About to face off versus Gragas mid. Mitebecool.

Is it worth buying varus? He seems like caitlyn meets ashe. I don't usually add very often, and fall back to tristana and then ashe if I do.

Any advice on when I should enter ranked queues? I just hit 30 a day ago.

Is it worth buying varus? He seems like caitlyn meets ashe. I don't usually add very often, and fall back to tristana and then ashe if I do.

Any advice on when I should enter ranked queues? I just hit 30 a day ago.

You may as well just start now.

Go Legolas build Varus and win all the games!

drawkcaB

That's correct. Pinks still let you control vision and negate enemy vision, it's just that the ward is visible now.

I'm assuming pink wards now act like cait traps - you have to have LoS to see it, so you can hide pink wards in the brush. Some people in GD and on reddit seem to be under the impression you can always see them even in the fog, which I can't imagine is true.

Over 90 posts, almost a whole page, and no Boken's post. I'm dissapointed. ):

New system sounds interesing, I can't wait to play normals with the new changes, if they make it to live.

Type2

I kind of wonder if this will make solo que more confusing. It sounds great on a pro level or with a team with great communication but the average teammates (in my silver elo) dont really communicate all that well. To have a really great game you'll need to balance who has what trinkets and work together.

Im sure theyve done their research on this but I am very interested in the outcome concerning player behavior.

Edit: Some other thoughts ive been having it what stops a laner from grabbing that gold stacking madreds since theyll be killing more creeps anyway? Will it count neutral camps only?

Nev

Banned
I'm done with S3 ranked.

nfbr.jpg

You can call me Best Karma EUW. Actually, according to Lolking it's not only EUW but worldwide. Riot gave me a highly exclusive avatar as a reward.

Btw if some of these guys who flamed me to death when I called Karma mid are reading this (they're probably at elohell.net instead), uninstall this game you f***ing useless trashtalking sheeps, you don't deserve to be carried.

brian!

I'm done with S3 ranked.

nfbr.jpg

You can call me Best Karma EUW. Actually, according to Lolking it's not only EUW but worldwide. Riot gave me a highly exclusive avatar as a reward.

Btw if some of these guys who flamed me to death when I called Karma mid are reading this (they're probably at elohell.net instead), uninstall this game you f***ing useless trashtalking sheeps, you don't deserve to be carried.

gama pls

Newt

I'm done with S3 ranked.

nfbr.jpg

Now do it in the jungle.

DeadNames

Banned
I'm done with S3 ranked.

nfbr.jpg

This is an amazing post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom