• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boken

Banned
Where's Boken when you need him to say, "told you so".

Over 90 posts, almost a whole page, and no Boken's post. I'm dissapointed. ):

New system sounds interesing, I can't wait to play normals with the new changes, if they make it to live.
guys please
tGYWIF0.png

Trinkets and personal ward limits, ahuh.
I never expected this version of the retard ward though. I suppose if you don't want to go the Dota route, this is whats left? and i like that it longer creates pink for pink wars - where the person who has the most gold will inevitably win.

I dunno about the 3green+1pink limit. Thats just really unintuitive and illogical, given how pinks can be cleared out themselves. I'd rather they move the limit to 4 wards - green and pink. I should be able to plop 4 pinks if i want to.

It's interesting though, and at least we have more things to optimise for now.

another issue is that while "free ward" trinket and "vision item revealler" trinket have interplay - "location revealler" trinket is basically its own item. the trinkets ideally the trinkets should have a scissors-paper-rock relationship so that theres always choices to be had about which one to have.

e.g. free ward < ward revealler < create "brush" (vision deadzone) < free ward

Really hope that champion leak is fake. Looks...meh.
it really is fake (apparently)
He's probably too busy playing Card Hunter :p
I have a hearthstone beta key now!

Nev

Banned
Seems Ra is joining the original cast of genuinely designed characters!

Anubis, Sobek and Sun Wukong sure will be happy a new god is joining them. I mean there were enough popular videogame and audiovisual characters (you know, Vivi, Sam Fisher, Harley Quinn, Sub-Zero, Ezio, Hatsune Miku, Gambit, Poison Ivy, Joker, Bowser, GlaDOS, Leonidas, Big Daddy, Blade, Stitch, Naruto, 40K Marine and the likes), but mythological gods? Just a few.

Jesus Christ hire a fucking designer. No wonder everybody who doesn't play this game (and these who play it and have sound judgment) mock these disasters. I swear some reach the denounceable realm.

DeadNames

Banned

Anubis, Sobek and Sun Wukong sure will be happy a new god is joining them. I mean there were enough popular videogame and audiovisual characters (you know, Vivi, Sam Fisher, Harley Quinn, Sub-Zero, Ezio, Hatsune Miku, Gambit, Poison Ivy, Joker, Bowser, GlaDOS, Leonidas, Big Daddy, Blade, Stitch, Naruto, 40K Marine and the likes), but mythological gods? Just a few.

Jesus Christ hire a fucking designer. No wonder everybody who doesn't play this game (and these who play it and have sound judgment) mock these disasters. I swear some reach the denounceable realm.

Its like halogaf all over again.

What else can they do with character designs? There's not many left open. I have a few good champion designs though if I do say so myself.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me

you're absolutely right. we need more yordles.

Derivative does not equal bad. A lot of Shakespeare's plays are straight rip-offs or mashups of already existing stories.

Newt

It's called the league of legends, not the league of random original characters. Personally I think the next champion should be themed off Napoleon Dynamite.

This is how every match has been today with Yi. Some have been losses because teammates couldn't pull their weight (and in 3v3 that's a hard thing to overcome), but by and large, Yi just feels a little too strong.

It's pretty hard to outduel a Trynd late game and I really didn't think anyone could do it consistently, but Yi did. His ult gives no fucks about Trynd's slow and he can do enough damage to get in, force out the ult, run away, then run back in to finish the job. In one late fight, I melted him so fast, he didn't even get a chance to pop the ult. I'm not even sure he knew what happened to him. Those items + ult + Ghostblade...I didn't look to see just how much attack speed that was...but it was around ~3 attacks/second.

I would have had more CS than Trynd, but I finished farming around 37 or 38 minutes and tried to leave as much for everyone else as possible. I only took cs when pushing lanes for the last several minutes.

Yi is pretty much the training wheels version of Tryndamere.

They're both training wheels champs to me and it's probably why I never played them. League's equivalent of Dota2's Skeleton King. Very little effort has been required in any game today to get 6-slotted by 30 minutes. Maybe I'll do Trynd Day tomorrow. I had only played Yi a couple of times before today, lifetime. Trynd twice. They're both so boring. BUT...I admit popping the ult and ghostblade and running in like Goku is entertaining. I found nothing enjoyable about Trynd. Just a boring faceroller. Press R to win team fights every time.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
I got drunk one time and thought up a character called Dinkus, the Angriest Yordle. He was awesome.

Hard to be angrier than Veigar. Dude is basically became minisatan because people didn't like him.

Boken

Banned
He wasn't a mole, he was a dude in a drill machine

He could be an angry yordle in a drill machine

Besides please, drills are awesome and I have no idea why neither dota nor lol has a duder related to them.

Coins are awesome too. That's why dawngate is #1

who is naruto

Zed is a ninja who makes shadow clones. He obviously must be Naruto!

There are actually zero points of commonality between them, and it would be more sensible and accurate to compare Kennen to Naruto, but I can only assume he doesn't actually know anything about either of the things he's comparing and is doing so on a semantic rather than even superficial comparison.

There have already been at least two MOBAs that were specifically about mythological gods, thanks. You're more than welcome to play them; one of them (Smite) is even playable! League of Legends is not that game. Neither is DOTA, for that matter. The game still has Lina Inverse in it literally, for pete's sake.

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk
He wasn't a mole, he was a dude in a drill machine

He could be an angry yordle in a drill machine

Besides please, drills are awesome and I have no idea why neither dota nor lol has a duder related to them.

Coins are awesome too. That's why dawngate is #1

Where's my Drill Dozer hero.

Burt

Hard to be angrier than Veigar. Dude is basically became minisatan because people didn't like him.

He made Veigar look like one of the teletubbies.

The happiest teletubby.

Side note: there are very few examples of the singular form of teletubbies on the Internet, so I'm just gonna assume that's correct.

Macattk15

They arent looking as dominant as I thought they would have against TBD though.

Quas isn't so impressive to me yet ... for as much as I saw him hyped on Reddit.

Macattk15

i havent watched it yet; what do you mean

i blame curse for ggLA's destruction

fkn crs

ggLA was founded by 2 friends who apparently pulled all the money they owned together ($60k US).

The interviewer asked if they were a professional team ... he said no ... she then asked well what would happen if you guys failed to make it as a professional team ... he said we'd have to go into damage control (aka disband most likely).

And watching them play against COG right now ... they look like garbage.

I'm done with S3 ranked.

nfbr.jpg

You can call me Best Karma EUW. Actually, according to Lolking it's not only EUW but worldwide. Riot gave me a highly exclusive avatar as a reward.

Btw if some of these guys who flamed me to death when I called Karma mid are reading this (they're probably at elohell.net instead), uninstall this game you f***ing useless trashtalking sheeps, you don't deserve to be carried.

No one here would be a legitimate LoL players without saying, "umad bro" in response to this post.

Mothman91

ADC says "I might have lag spikes" in lobby.

In game it starts to happen right when laning starts and says, "It didn't happen last game. I didn't know it would happen this game"

holy fuck, if you even THINK you're gonna have lag, don't even try to play, definitely ranked ffs. waste of an half hour and LP.

Newt

ADC says "I might have lag spikes" in lobby.

In game it starts to happen right when laning starts and says, "It didn't happen last game. I didn't know it would happen this game"

holy fuck, if you even THINK you're gonna have lag, don't even try to play, definitely ranked ffs. waste of an half hour and LP.
Where's the love Moth?

True story, the old design test (even for technical designers) required you to find a piece of art off DeviantArt and design a character around it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom