• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minion spawn time changed to 1:00
Monster spawn time changed to 1:30
Outter tower (possibly all towers) gold distribution changed to killer 250 allies 75 each.
New jungle item gives significantly increased gold income for jungler.
Baron buff remade to increase tower killing damage by a large % and grant a out-of-combat MS boost(like ms5 boots). the old regen and ap/ad buff removed
First blood within first 4 minutes reduced reward to 240 gold.
Mid laner will gain abit from masteries change. also mid laner need to roam alot more.
Bot lane lane winner support will be a very big carry after lane phase.
Ooooooooooh

Type2

Who has hooked up their serve card with direct deposit through PayPal? I need help.

This is what i'm hoping for..

whats the question?

Edit:
On serve click my account and direct deposit. Copy and paste the account number and routing number into paypal on the withdraw screen. Make sure the deposit is at least 20$ and wait 3 days =]

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
I need a ranked partner. I don't really care if you're bronze 5 or copper 99. I just want a duo-queue partner cuz I don't like playing alone.

N.B. I'm Gold V.

garath

I need a ranked partner. I don't really care if you're bronze 5 or copper 99. I just want a duo-queue partner cuz I don't like playing alone.

N.B. I'm Gold V.

I'd play with you. I'm not on nearly as much as other guys though. I play a few games Mon and Wed but my main play night is Fri. Usually fit in as many games as I can from 5pm EST - 10pm

I'm Gold V as well.

drawkcaB

N.B. I'm Gold V.

You have kid(s) right, so I assume you have about the same play time I do? I'll play with you, but keep in my mindmy LoL client is pretty much running the entire time my PC is on even though I only play like 5-10 matches per week.

(Unranked pleb who'd like to play against a better caliber of player)

Shame that garath is on the East Coast. We could form Team WeHaveActualResponsibilities, or Team WHAR.

Edwardo

Trying to come up with some cheesy strats for botlane. One I always try to pull off is to hit level 2 before them and then go hard.
Nunu - Soraka bot used to be fun cheese lane, back when you could also take the golems on blue side. Then they made it so Nunu isn't allowed to be good -anywhere- anymore.

All I really have now is Yorick or Ziggs to abuse mana sustain, but 't is just not the same.

Baron buff remade to increase tower killing damage by a large % and grant a out-of-combat MS boost(like ms5 boots). the old regen and ap/ad buff removed

Ooooooooooh
Suddenly, poke / siege comps (with Trundle)!

Do we have even the vaguest suggestion of when these S4 changes will go live?

I believe they said the season is ending on November 11th, right? That's obviously the earliest you would want to look for it, though it might not be an immediate change. They would also normally want to finish their LCS qualifiers prior to the change, though technically Tournament Realm will probably be on a Season 3 "Jinxless Jinx-Patch" until the end of pre-season. They should have the online portion of qualifiers done by the 11th, anyway.

Edwardo

Alright, I submitted it. Hopefully it'll go through just in time for the Harrowing.

Do we have even the vaguest suggestion of when these S4 changes will go live?

This season end on November 11th, so hopefully not too long after that. Just my assumption since this is my first full season playing. I'm not sure what the timetable was for previous preseason updates.

Jinx really needs to get nerfed. Flame Chompers is a ridiculously good CC. Not to mention the massive scaling of Zap that also applies a fairly strong slow. Her ult isn't as bad; it has decent numbers but missing HP% that almost rivals Garen... and it's AoE. For an ADC who has excellent tools for auto-attacks, she has way too much hard crowd control. Ashe has slows and a global stun, but she doesn't have much to increase her damage output.

Given my way:
Zap!
  • Damage scaling changed from 30/75/120/165/210 (+140% AD) to 60/105/150/195/240 (+140% bonus AD)
  • Slow reduced from 30/40/50/60/70% to 10/20/30/40/50%.
  • Slow duration decreased from 2 to 1 second.
Flame Chompers!
  • Increased arm time by 0.5 seconds.
  • Decreased root duration from 1.5 to 1 second.
  • Decreased duration from 5 to 3 seconds.
  • Decreased range from 900 to 750.
Super Mega Death Rocket!
  • Damage to nearby enemies decreased from 80% to 50%.

Edwardo

Is mystery gifting going to be a permanent feature or only for the harrowing? I just tried looking, but couldn't find anything on it.

bjaelke

QGpGBHW.jpg

These S4 changes are so drastic. I dont think Ill play outside premade 5s for a while after the season start. Still remember gettinh real annoyed how long it took for people to adjust to new leashing in S3.

Someone pointed out something about the new baron buff. Wouldnt it be completely useless for a team way behind in towers? It doesnt really give you a chance for a comeback unless it also amplified your damage against minions.

Nekofrog

Banned
Yep, fuck it. Done with ranked. So pissed off to the point that I just DC'ed and said fuck it.

I was going against a Riven who was 3 ranks above me. She was sitting in her bush at 3/4ish HP, Nocturne came up for a gank. He sat in our river bush and did an MIA top, and I told him she was in the bush. She was probably close to backing totally, so I E-Q comboed the bush to reveal her. Assuming Nocturne was going in with me like he SAID he was, I went in. He sat there and watched me get destroyed.

Done. So done with horrible random people being horrible to me. In my defense, our Sona disconnected first after our botlane fed Vayne 5 kills. I stayed around 15 minutes after that before it was just too fucking much. I hate this game.

Someone pointed out something about the new baron buff. Wouldnt it be completely useless for a team way behind in towers? It doesnt really give you a chance for a comeback unless it also amplified your damage against minions.
Misaya said a TF with Baron can take a tower in two blue cards.

If you win a teamfight and get Baron, you can comeback in objectives.

garath

I like most of these. But tower last hitting is a pretty dumb idea and will lead to people raging over KSing "their" tower. Why not just share the gold with the people within range of the tower?

I can't even fathom the tower last hit gold thing. I can understand limiting it to the champs that are actively engaged in the takedown but limiting lion's share of the gold to a single person? Weird.

Misaya said a TF with Baron can take a tower in two blue cards.

If you win a teamfight and get Baron, you can comeback in objectives.
Problem is if you're pushed way behind and down by an inhib or two. It's gonna take more than an ace to even get to the tower. It won't give you a better chance of winning the next teamfight either. It seemsto benefit a winning team way more.

Problem is if you're pushed way behind and down by an inhib or two. It's gonna take more than an ace to even get to the tower. It won't give you a better chance of winning the next teamfight either. It seemsto benefit a winning team way more.
In that case the biggest buff here is stopping teams from doing stupid-ass desperation Barons and losing games for good.

Leezard

To be fair, if you're pushed way behind and down by one/two inhibs, you're not going to be doing baron. In the best case scenario you might get it through a steal.

Edwardo

I can't even fathom the tower last hit gold thing. I can understand limiting it to the champs that are actively engaged in the takedown but limiting lion's share of the gold to a single person? Weird.

I like most of these. But tower last hitting is a pretty dumb idea and will lead to people raging over KSing "their" tower. Why not just share the gold with the people within range of the tower?

That's how it was in dota (i dont remember if its still like that in dota 2). It was always someone yelling in vent "LEMME GET THE TOWER! LEMME GET THE TOWER! LEMME GET THE TOWER!"

Leezard

I suppose the reason is to encourage the 1v1 or 2v2 laning, and not let your entire team get ahead as much if you go 2v1.

Basically, it's only valuable if you can win the fight at Baron and preferentially ace the opposing team as they try to take it, and not especially valuable to "steal" it but lose the resulting fight as is often currently the case.

This does reduce the potential for comebacks somewhat, but that should probably be shifted to other areas if possible, as Baron smite-fight cheese is and honestly always has been pretty lame. If you're the last man standing you can still try and make the hero play to keep the buff off the enemy team and snag the bonus gold, but you're no longer getting a huge swing in momentum off one lucky smite. If you want a Baron fight to swing the game, it has to be an actual Baron fight, not just a dine-and-dash smite.

I'm very much okay with this.

Koomaster

Did they clarify if it's the last player to touch the tower or the last hit? Because if it was just the last hit couldn't a minion steal all that gold? If so that's pretty shitty.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
You guys don't feel like something looks very weird with that picture?

You just jealous she can bend and stand like that without breaking her back or lose balance.

Finally, I been waiting for a yoga champion for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom