• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferga

so how'd the game turn out

Well the guy who said he would troll went adc and used flashed and barrier once he entered the game. Afk farmed for 30minutes while me and my mid laner destroyed the map. AFk farming by actually ignoring every single fight in the game to run and do jungle camps.

Top lane lost lane and began to feed to piss off the adc.

Me and my mid laner couldn't stand up to a level 18 vlad with 5 items.

We won for like 5minutes once our adc started to actually group but it was too late by then. Vlad had zhonyas and took no damage.

Boken

Banned
Oh, god. Is this real?

[20:32:52] <Scarizard> we will never in the entirety of league of legends
[20:33:00] <Scarizard> make cc scale with anything other than spell rank

EVERYONE STOP PANICKING IT'S NOT REAL

im speculating

but im expecting some cc to scale
and some utility to scale (slows by 30% + 3%/50AP)

i dont see a problem with this, unless the numbers are poorly tuned. itll change the lane profiles a lot

Ken

Well the guy who said he would troll went adc and used flashed and barrier once he entered the game. Afk farmed for 30minutes while me and my mid laner destroyed the map. AFk farming by actually ignoring every single fight in the game to run and do jungle camps.

Top lane lost lane and began to feed to piss off the adc.

Me and my mid laner couldn't stand up to a level 18 vlad with 5 items.

We won for like 5minutes once our adc started to actually group but it was too late by then. Vlad had zhonyas and took no damage.

that's too bad

why you still play this game man

im speculating

i dont see a problem with this, unless the numbers are poorly tuned. itll change the lane profiles a lot

It doesn't particularly have any problems that Terrify doesn't already have, though that's not saying much.

bjaelke

Swain's about to get me Plat V
im speculating

Fear rank 1: Run away from X
Fear rank 2-4: RNG
Fear rank 5: Run towards X

Fear rank 1: Run away from X
Fear rank 2-4: RNG
Fear rank 5: Run towards X

I say change it completely. Make terrify an 'aura': while Fiddlesticks uses terrify, champions facing him are forced (hard CC) to move to the edge of the aura at full speed. There's an AoE component, but also the potential to outplay Fiddle, and the CC generally becomes much less powerful unless he's literally on top of you when he uses it (IE, post-cawcawcaw for jungle/mid Fidd, and as a disengage tool for support Fidd). It's no longer a godlike "catch tool" for popping on someone and guaranteeing a kill off it.

That's just me, though. I'll admit, I'm the guy who would rather see champions with on-click hard CC go the way of the dodo, so I'm always looking for a solution that makes them into something else entirely.

Ferga

Ok. I've wondered into some hell.

It is not fucking possible that all 4 people on your team are 3-4levels behind their enemy counterparts in platinum. Seriously. That is not fucking possible.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
lost three games in a row.

but in the depths of my despair, the Doge found me and carried me to victory.
thank you Doge.

Boken

Banned
lost three games in a row.

but in the depths of my despair, the Doge found me and carried me to victory.
thank you Doge.

IajYQ50.png

i believe in you

just 50 lolking points to go

then we can play path of exile until season 4 changes

Cut the shit

Hope you're playing not to increase your division but instead learning to become a better player and to have fun.

I know, I know. I'm way past attempting to increase division at this point, but everyone I know who was in Bronze has leapfrogged me easily and it seems like I've learned nothing from my ~60 games in Silver 4/5. It's disheartening, especially when I do examine my play and try to catch mistakes for next time.

then we can play path of exile until season 4 changes

Installed PoE on my laptop from the website after seeing it mentioned here. Next time I log into Steam 'Path of Exile now available!!!'. >.< I don't wanna install it again but those sweet Steam features...sigh. And so I haven't played it after that first time.

Edwardo

Installed PoE on my laptop from the website after seeing it mentioned here. Next time I log into Steam 'Path of Exile now available!!!'. >.< I don't wanna install it again but those sweet Steam features...sigh. And so I haven't played it after that first time.

If it's because it takes a while, just do it when you go to bed.

Fuzzery

Man I totally didn't realize there was this big a LoL community on gaf haha. What are you guys up to now that it's almost end of season? I'm just trying to go the last mile in ranked...ugh, getting 5 lp a win now

garath

I've played like 3 games in the last 3 weeks. Getting gold and end of season has kind of sapped my will to play. Eagerly awaiting the S4 changes, new skins, etc.

It's been mostly Path of Exile and Terraria for me lately.

Edwardo

Man I totally didn't realize there was this big a LoL community on gaf haha. What are you guys up to now that it's almost end of season? I'm just trying to go the last mile in ranked...ugh, getting 5 lp a win now

Just playing when I can. I mean, I am trying to get Gold, but it's taking longer than I would like. I'm ahead of where I started in ranked so i'm just trying to build on that for next season.

Play some of the last ~50 games i've bought over the last year and never touched.

LoL /jk - i'll carry on playing League.

If it's because it takes a while, just do it when you go to bed.

Yeah. Should've thought to do it when I left for work this morning. Tch.

Just thinking about proxy farm and snowballing after turret there. Would having minions gain gold worth over their journey from nexus to opposing nexus help this? As in, minions would be worth say 10/20g at their own nexus, but 50/70g at the opposing nexus. (Numbers obviously for concept.) It would allow people who've lost a turret to gain a backswing advantage. Might also make splitpushing and proxy farming less attractive, because minions farther up the lane are worth less gold.

Of course then people would be less eager to push towers, so the laning phase might be extended. Perhaps this could be fixed with a greater gold reward for towers.

It's just a thought.

DeadNames

Banned

Trying to get into silver. I'm at 76 LP. I'm gaining five too. Losing only 4. I think I can do it.

Newt

We tried inhousing once.

people got angry.
Feelings were severely damaged.

In Gold 1, but having been playing on it. Too lazy I guess :p.

Fuzzery

Lol, that sucks.

Also, I resent this thread title and it's implications! I duo bot almost 80% of the time now haha

I AM THE ENEMY

Also, I resent this thread title and it's implications! I duo bot almost 80% of the time now haha

I AM THE ENEMY

Dobkeratops MADE the thread, including its hilarious joke about me demoting people, and he plays duo bot with me.

The hypocrisy runs deep my friend.

I'm actually playing ranked on my NA account. I don't know why, but in post season people break out the weirdest meta-breaking shit, so it's a fun time to be touristy and experience it... as long as you're not burning MMR on your main account. I guess it's just "yolo-queue" mentality, but I'll never really understand it - if you do find something that's "secret OP" right now it probably won't work in a month, anyway.

You think people would experiment more mid-season, but nah, they'll become devoted to the meta again as soon as the season shifts. In the meantime, enjoy some games with no ADC(!), double-jungle strats, and Sejuani mid. (The last one was a case of a guy thinking we needed a jungler and just rolling with it after the fact, I think. I hope.)

Leezard

I'm just practicing a bit, trying to get better at jungling. I've reached my goal for ranked, so it's all in good fun.

Fuzzery

Trying to come up with some cheesy strats for botlane. One I always try to pull off is to hit level 2 before them and then go hard.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
I've played like 3 games in the last 3 weeks. Getting gold and end of season has kind of sapped my will to play. Eagerly awaiting the S4 changes, new skins, etc.

It's been mostly Path of Exile and Terraria for me lately.

Someone join me in nemesis, everyone I know is in normal.

Queued with 2 other friends for normals. They were both Diamond though one was a D1 grinding his Lv10 account..

Played Nasus. Got #rekt by the LV20-25 Rengar+Blitz top. I don't know why but that Blitz had the most amazing grabs I've ever seen. He had like 100% accuracy and could grab through tiny gaps in the minions. WTFSTOP. I got grabbed 5 times and died twice by 05:00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom