• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.
is this how doto plays like

stuns everywhere

DdEeYdt.jpg

Fizz is still IRRITATING to catch.

Ferrio

Banned
Wukong gets like .5 secs of visibility between decoys at max level.

Unless it doesn't reset until he's visible.... don't remember.

Jeff-DSA

Ok, so I just recently started playing ranked matches (placed in Silver III), but how the heck do you deal with all of the blatant trolling? I had my fair share of feeders, trolls, and AFK guys before, but now it's seemingly tripled since jumping into ranked. Since getting into ranked games, I've lost 9 out or 10 matches, and I'll only concede that one of those losses was a fair match. The rest had people just being outright stupid on purpose.

Last night we had a guy that would just type, "report me, I'm autistic" and then he'd rush a tower or into a guy to feed and then say, "guess I can't 2v1 under a tower and win, lolololol."

Stuff like that pisses me off. I've already dropped to Silver IV, and I won't be shocked if I keep sliding.

Also, there's this weird issue where I'm ALWAYS paired with 2-3 Bronze/unranked teammates and the other team has Gold/Platinum/Silver members. At best I get 1-2 Silver teammates. Why the heck is this happening?

Sorry to vent, but man, I'm downright frustrated and it's making it next to impossible to enjoy playing right now.

Ferrio

Banned
Hah, might go that route for a while, actually. Might try Team Builder out and see if I can just get playing with people who want to play to win.

At the end of the day I play the game to have fun. I've found that ranked brings out the worst in all. The worst rages, the worst trolling, and the worst in myself.

So I'd rather just avoid it all together. I can have the same but better experience in normals , to hell with the stupid colored borders.

Repgnar

With ranked games you just have to accept that you're not going to win every game and some losses will be because of thing you can't control like feeders or connection problems. The quicker you view ranked as a grind and not have a "I have to win every game" mindset the better.

Ferrio

Banned
With ranked games you just have to accept that you're not going to win every game and some losses will be because of thing you can't control like feeders or connection problems. The quicker you view ranked as a grind and not have a "I have to win every game" mindset the better.

Way to sell ranked.

Also we need less human champions, bring on the monster girls!

Neol

Nah old twitch model was pretty bad.

New one is looking good. Definitely added more character which I feel the old model didn't give off so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom